German monarchy

What is the position of Germans on this board for a return of the Kaiser?
I am also interested in other countries that have abolished the monarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lka5QLTvraQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too am interested in this. Could we see a return of the Tsar in Russia?

>give me absolute power because I was born with holy, incestuous blood

I prefer democracy with a leader who uses his fucking brain once in a while.

Of course Momma Merkle is perfect. And you guys voted her in

Bismarck wasn't a Kaiser but a Kanzler. I don't mind a german puppet state controlled by the USA to be administered by a Kaiser. The problem is with the german autism, we must figure out how to cure it

That's fucking Hindenburg you moron.

God I hate this board. I'm going back to /hist/

I know Bismarck wan't a Kaiser. I used his picture since he was a symbol of the empire, and a staunch monarchist.

>I prefer democracy with a leader who uses his fucking brain once in a while.
Are you serious?

Who said that Merkel was this kind of leader? But at least someone voted for her (her politics weren't that bad before the fucking refugee crisis). You know how Europe was a pool of blood in the times of leaders from the Grace of God?

Did I ever say that Merkel was this leader?

>Kaiser
>posting a picture of Bismarck

Wilhelm II. is the perfect example why monarchy is ridiculous and terrible, because he fucked everything of Bismarcks, a true & based statesman, work up.

We allready have Queen Merkel since 11 years. This wont change till day of the rope.

I know Bismarck wasn't royalty.

This. The only good thing about the Kaiserreich was Bismarck and the Flag.

I'll leave it here: youtube.com/watch?v=Lka5QLTvraQ

>Hindenburg
>hist

kys m8

>The problem is with the german autism, we must figure out how to cure it

You can't cure it. Germans are autism personified.

You are cute, Bavaria.

I'm pretty sure Austrians are German as well.

Bismarck was not a Kaiser but a Kanzler you fucking retarded americlap. Yes, i read the thread so far, and yes, you explaines yourself so far, but god damnit, if you want our opinion on the Kaiser, Post a pic of the Kaiser, you autistic idiot. Bismarck is the only leader in our history that we could be proud of, dont Mix him up with the incestous fuckups known as monarchy.

>You know how Europe was a pool of blood in the times of leaders from the Grace of God?

A pool of blood is exactly what we need right now.

Vitam at Sanguinem pro Rege nostro!

To bad that momarchism is dead here, thanks to Horthist and Commie indoctrination.

Of course we are.

kek

>with a leader who uses his fucking brain once in a while
That's a damn shame, Hans.

Whatever floats your U-boat.
Also Bismarck was a strong defender of the Monarchy.

True words, my alpsdwelling friend with italian genes.

Adenauer was pretty good.
As was Brandt

Well, there are still catholic (normal) parts of Germany

Nah we're just as autistic.
Just in slightly different ways

if the kaiser would replace a cuck like gauck i would welcome him with open arms.

>What is the position of Germans on this board for a return of the Kaiser?
Return of monachry would be fine by me, BUT ONLY if the Kaiser doesn't have much actual political power.
The role of the monarch should be similar to the UK, as a representive figure.
Don't wanna have another insecure idiot like Willhelm II. as political leader of this country.

>I prefer some hack, who uses his brain to acquire as much power as he can, so he can make himself and his friends rich, instead of a guy, who was raised to be a good statesman.
Yes the freedom of choice between wolves and foxes is better, than a non-elected shepherd.

Wilhelm was pretty tactless when it came to diplomacy, however even with another ruler Germany had already made many enemies.

>Showing Bismark
>Asking about a Kaiser

The reason why germany ever got a "real" kaiser again, was greatly thanks to bismark. The reason why we lost ww1, and that kaiser, was none other than himself.

So.. yeah, no. Autocratic bloodlines, don't have the merit. An autocrat of merit, however...

Dont you dare lecture me about my history just because you dont have anything of your own.
He was a defender because willhelm I was practically his puppet and did almost anything Bismarck sugested, leading prussia to glory and layed the stepping stone for germany as we know it today, borderswise. So get off my grill, you fat fuck, and take your greasy claws off my history, dont you have to fight and die for Israel in the middle east or something?

does Germany have comedians, or comedy clubs, or funny tv shows? How exactly does that work?

France was less than pleased with the result of the Franco-Prussian war, and Britain was fearful of an expanding German Navy and empire.

the Kaiser would be better then this commi president

Kabarett

Not an argument

you can always tell who the blue pilled newfags are when they start talking about how monarchies are preferable

>stage 2 libertarian reporting in, I'm so much better than those fucking traditionalists, they must be new

Sure thing, sport.

keep trying, newfag

you're not fooling anyone

Germans sure do get asshurt easily.

inb4 not an argument

No wonder liberalautism got replaced by the natsocs so easily on here if that's the quality of argument you can expect.

It is the natural state of man to have a monarch.

I'm all for Germans and Russia regaining theirs, America too.

God save the Queen.

Well, he ignored one easy rule, which bismark preached to him. If there is war in europe, between the five main powers, the side with three of them is most likely to win. And that, is exactly what happened in the end.

The prussian cripple even drove russia willfully away - calling that "pretty tactless", is an understatement.

France was meant to be an enemy of Germany regardless who were in charge, but things could've still be held under control if Willhelm II. and his braindead militarists would have followed Bismarcks foreign policy

Male only, IQ levied franchise is the only way to go...

Don't waste your time on that assburger fat fuck.

also

/thread

When are you going to get it then

Don't cry because it's over, be happy it happened.
We will never have the monarchy back but if Karl von Habsburg ever made a move to reestablish it I would support him

What would you consider an Autocrat of merit?