>no half in the bag for ghost in the shell and boss baby
>no half in the bag for going in style and smurfs lost village
>no half in the bag for furious 8 and the circle

ONLY FUCKING CAPESHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dw3owTUL2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disney and marvel money is too good to give up

I know Jay irl so I can explain why this happens. Jay pretty much hates all new movies. He's a huge nostalgia fag and hipster so he'd rather not watch the new shit like King Kong or Fast and Furious. They'd both much rather do Re:View, Wheel of the Worst, and Best of the Worst now, and they're so popular that they're in a spot where they can focus on doing those. They pretty much only do Half in the Bag for capeshit and star shit because it's guaranteed to make money and their fanboys would rage if they didn't do it.

how did the focus go from plinkett, to half in the bag, to now literally random crap

>They'd both much rather do Re:View, Wheel of the Worst, and Best of the Worst now, and they're so popular that they're in a spot where they can focus on doing those.

This is a good thing, because those shows are obviously better. I'm okay with this.

I'd be happy with BotW being the flagship. It's a much better show with a much better format and there's too many people on youtube talking about new movies as it is.

It's what they'd rather be doing. Plinkett is a massive time sink for Mike and Jay and requires a ton of writing, editing, and watching the movie like 10 times. If all they did was Plinkett they'd only put out like one video every few months. They transitioned to HitB because it allowed them to showcase their humor and talking about current popular movies allowed them to get more eyes on their product. They're doing what they do now because they genuinely enjoy watching shitty z level movies and cracking jokes about them. Their popularity level is so high at this point that they can pretty much do whatever they want anyways.

what other details can you give, what is Jay like in real life? Does he have a girlfriend? Same questions for Mike if you know him at all

do you want them to kill themselves over how shit most of those movies are?

>Their popularity level is so high at this point
that it can only go down from here

I should also add that they'll still do HiTB if they feel like they can get enough material out of something to have an episode on it. Their HitB criteria is basically this.

> Be really good
> Be shitty enough to be able to riff on
> Be able to get a lot of views (Star Wars and Capeshit)

I've met all of them at one point or another. I've just been around Jay the most because we used to work together at the post office. They're pretty much all just normal guys who like movies and geeky shit though. The same type of guys you'd see at the bar every Sunday watching the Packer game. Rich is a little quiet and awkward in real life, Mike is hilarious and a ladies man, Jay is a hipster who likes to try to get get all philosophical over dumb pop culture shit, and Jack is just a nice dude.

"I don't remember what happened in [GotG 1], all I know is that I liked it."

-Mike

>I know Jay irl
Of course you do. I have every reason to believe you, user.

Remember that this is just "work" for them, a slog and nothing they really care about other than the shekels it gives them.

If they really cared about watching and reviewing movies they would have at least done a HitB for Ex Machina.

>it's another RLM thread identical to the eight other RLM threads today
Disney's really pushing these guys hard

>we used to work together at the post office
Jay has never worked at a post office, you retard. He used to work at the hardware store from Feeding Frenzy and The Grabowskis.

I can't even imagine being so fucking pathetic that you have to pretend on Sup Forums to have a mild personal connection to some normie e-celebs just so people will give you attention.

Well, here's your attention. Kill yourself.

Cancer.

Says the guy pretending to be IRL friends with his actual friend simulators. Pathetic.

Lol he worked at a post office. He delivered mail for like 2 and a half years. I don't care if you believe me.

Same. I remember a prison break scene with a Lloyd Kaufman cameo and then at the end they all held hands and the guy that was apparently Lee Pace exploded or something. I fucking loved it though.

Got any proof, complete nobody on Sup Forums?

I'll wait.

I'm not the same guy you fucking know it all quasi-stalker.

i need more detail about them and their love lives REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then just make up your own fanfic. That's all the other guy is doing anyway.

HEY GUYS I KNOW MIKE AND JAY IN REAL LIFE TOO. WE USED TO WORK AT PETSMART TOGETHER. PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE (YOU)S!!!!

Hi Len.

All these ironic shitposts are getting to me, I used to love RLM, but now I can't bring myself to watch them, I keep telling myself
>This is reddit
>This is memes
>This is reddit
>This is memes

I've heard that Mike gets very emotionally involved in movies he watches (especially when he's drinking, and he always sneaks booze into the cinema) and there were a few times they planned on doing a HitB but couldn't because Mike would be too emotionally wrecked to talk about the movie on camera. (Like the infamous "Fault in Our Stars" incident, where Mike sat in the parking lot and sobbed behind the wheel of his car for 45 minutes before he could compose himself enough to drive them home)

Please let this be real.

>Plinkett is a massive time sink for Mike and Jay and requires a ton of writing, editing, and watching the movie like 10 times. If all they did was Plinkett they'd only put out like one video every few months.

You know Mike writes all the Plinkett reviews? It's nearly all him. Jay just helps out on the filmed segments.

Also, the Phantom menace review only required one rewatch (with Rich Evans to discuss with and take notes) and took about 10 days to complete, although that was when Mike was sick and had no other work to do.

Are they right? Is Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 a work of art and near-perfect? It was so good, Jay had trouble finding ANY faults.

Were they correct in comparing it to a work of art like the Sistine Chapel or Mona Lisa?

It's almost like the guy doesn't actually know them and is just pretending to because he's a worthless, pathetic faggot with no life.

>Are they right? Is Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 a work of art and near-perfect?
You realize they're talking about it in the context of popcorn space adventure movies, right? They're not fucking comparing it to The Godfather (which they specifically mention in the video).

>It was so good, Jay had trouble finding ANY faults.
Jay was the only one between the two of them to point out faults.

>Were they correct in comparing it to a work of art like the Sistine Chapel or Mona Lisa?
Did you even watch the video, retard?

>>no half in the bag for ghost in the shell and boss baby
they never review animation. Mike hates it so much he left Krampus while the animated backstory was playing because "it's retarded kiddie shit"

Has Jay ever been molested?

me personally, I'm loving this insider scoop

>insider scoop
You misspelled "autistic fanfic"

>Krampus while the animated backstory was playing because "it's retarded kiddie shit"

what, that's fucking stupid. I hope it was a joke.

>believing any of the retarded shit RLMfags post in these threads

they never even implied that

mike said he liked the animated segment iirc

the problem is I can believe him because rich and aidsmoby do that CONSANTLY during previously recorded, they skip cutscenes all the time.

It really is a shame that they aren't reviewing more shitty movies.

They're at their best when they're talking about awful movies that they hate.

it's not "molestation" if he presents his shaved boipussy all oiled up

>Lloyd Kaufman cameo
the fact that disney allowed lloyd kaufman into one of their movies is fucking hilarious. He's been shitting on the disney and the big studios for years now.

What the fuck do skipping (skippable) cutscenes in a video game have to do with walking out of a movie theater during a scene in a movie?

aidsmoby always bitch about the cutscenes, even if they're skippable. And Rich hates anime in general.

Okay. You realize that Mike is a completely different person and that movies aren't video games, right?

but they belong in the same group, that's why I though it could be possible we was telling the truth
>movies aren't video games
that's fucking debatable these days.

>but they belong in the same group
You're a fucking moron.

>loves capeshit
>hates anime

I'll never understand this. Same with people who love Japanese games but hate anime.

it's like they're trying to build an audience

you wrote a fairly decent guess then added
> I know Jay irl so I can explain why this happens.
to get replies

I don't know why we're arguing. If that guy was lying about mike hating the animated part, I don't care.

can you blame him?

I remember he said something like "I liked Akira back in the day" and he said he hates all the moe crap and stuff.

I swear I read all of this, verbatim, on another thread years ago.

you do realize rlm threads are filled with autists right? People repost here pastas about them that are a couple years old by now.

>the infamous "Fault in Our Stars" incident
More on this???

There's only 1 result in the archive famm, maybe you had a precognitive dream or sumthing

They think anime is like this
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dw3owTUL2E

Oh it's a thing that never happened.