Super hero girls who are canon as not wearing a bra and or panties

Super hero girls who are canon as not wearing a bra and or panties.

Evidence is strongly encouraged

Really no one?

I will say the creators here understood that taking a C Lister and stripping her by another female would not stir much controversy as opposed to some A ranker with a male lead taking the same actions where we see a huge outcry of "rape in comics"

Yea that's because all books are better with c listers. The minute a book becomes popular it becomes no longer fun because of tumblr and editors.

Uncanny was great until it got too big and started having mandates, the 2 big boom periods of new mutants happened because no one was looking at Claremont or liefeld. Excalibur was good because no editorial involvement

Literally any that wears a skintight outfit (which is most of them), since you'd see the lines if they did.

sadly A listers sell much easier and make more profit

in the magic of comics they still do. it's just as skintight as the outfit because artists just draw naked people in cape comics.

>there has never been a story about kitty, jubilee, or rahne getting her first bra

Some of the suits aren't skin tight

This thread again.

Every day until you like it

ants

You're an ant

More please.

I can't remember who but one writer said he considered it canon that the Scarlet Witch went commando.
Or did the internet lie to me?

Why don't guys worry about vpl? Why are girls so obsessed with having no vpl?

Reading comprehension.

Guys dont usually wear clothese where vpl is even a thing.

Empowered.... there are several pages about needing to keep shaved and other heros teasing her for panty lines until she stopped wearing any.......

If he was an ant, he'd have no issue

Doesn't that have a bm/wf couple and a af who is lusting after said bm?

I can't read or fap to that shit

The greatest smack down in history and I got to witness it

Why are they naked?

AMERICANS, SIR!

Am/wf with bf lusting for wf (in an incredibly fucked up way)

Knocked out and had their costumes stolen.

Almost tempts me to read a marvel book that isn't the xmen

Still, I saw he word nominally a bunch of times in the wiki page, comicsalliance said they liked it, and it seems like they portray her fucking her bf a lot. So fuck that cuck shit

Who? What evidence?

That just proves that she sleeps naked, not that she never wears panties

>wearing a bra and or panties.

This was written by a man jacking off.

I don't remember much about Cassie, but think she doesn't give a shit about that kind of stuff, right? also wasn't she naked during her training on Gotham?

It wasn't a writer, it was George Perez. He specifically says that he drew the Gypsy-style outfir for Wanda in such a way that it was clear she couldn't be wearing panties

Cass wasn't a bra sort of gal until

She's very sexual if that's what you mean.

> you are now picturing Jeph Loeb jacking off when writing this.

Man, she has no shame. I like her.

As are all good comics.

I'm pretty sure it's canon that Giganta wears no underwear despite being giant and having a skirt

>you are now picturing Jeph Loeb jacking off when writing this whilst crying about his dead son