Why, I do believe it's time for Gil Kane!

Why, I do believe it's time for Gil Kane!

But enough about me, how was your day?

I've got places to be, so I'm only posting four comics. Luckily for you, one of those comics is an issue of Rex the Wonder Dog.

Sorry guys, but between Sup Forums being slow and me doing chores, there'll be even less comics from me today; I'll finish up this issue, then one more, and I'll be done for today.

Well, that's it. Yeah, I know it's not much, but thank Sup Forums's servers for being complete ass.

Again, I appreciate that this is hardly ideal, but neither is me waiting about 25 minutes to post one damn page.

Pretty quiet so far. Yesterday was a pretty tiring day with all the moving business.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S REX THE MOTHERFUCKING WONDER DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the server having some kind of problem?

Thanks, OP.

Bump

You really do brighten my day, user.
Seems like it. Check the times between posts - shit got ridiculous (although the gap between and was more me doing chores than anything else)

bumping for others.

>tfw I want this thread to still be up when I wake up, but I've got shit to do tomorrow (including taking a 3-hour car journey)

Don't forget the road tunes.

bump for rex

bump