Which films require more brain usage?

Which films require more brain usage?

Why is the Rock so popular? Hes literally never been in a good movie.

Unironically DC, but that doesn't make them good.

>what is Pain&Gain

Art nouveau films

Big dude with likeable personality who is easy to work with on set, looks good to middle aged mothers, and will star in anything placed in front of him. To give him credit,he seems to genuinely try in every role as well.

DC, as Marvel movies spell everything out for you and leaves little to the imagination.

DC. Brain power is needed for the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that it was good

Sorry I don't talk to crossposting Sup Forums libcucks

the real question is which requires more mental gymnastics to pretend they're good?

DC by a mile, wonder woman and justice league will need fantastic word of mouth before I buy a ticket, BvS and SS felt like a waste of my money.

Marvel movies aren't perfect but as far as blockbusters go, most, not all, are decent enough for what they are.

Bump

>tfw to smart for Marvel

The Watchmen was DC, so DC by far.

>asks about brain usage
>mentions cape shit

>to

360 and walk away

X-men

If Superman used a shield he wouldn't be dead

Obviously DC.

Marvel movies are Larry the Cable Guy-tier comedy and humor, aimed at simple-minded middle America and their welfare states.

DC is for the coastal states, that actually pull their weight in this country and are intellectually leading this country.

Simply put, Marvel is for Trump-voting retards, and DC is for actually intelligent people.

The best comedy of the 2010s. Comedy Kino.

>"The Watchmen"
>Watchmen being an intelligent movie

Just neck yourself

DC movies are made by dumb people that are convinced they're smart. So they pump out laughably poor pseudo-intellectual garbage that appeals to dumb people that are deluded enough to think they are smart because they enjoy high school level psychology and intro to film techniques.

Marvel movies are made by corporate suits that are just smart enough to know that dumb movies clean up at the box office as long as they are reasonable "fun." So they pump out focus-tested bland movies that appeal to a wide audience, even though all they are offering is cheap brainless fun.

So...what's worse? Deluding yourself or turning off your brain?