How do you feel about this character?

How do you feel about this character?

Which one?

Was a fan of Kate but they keep making her seem like shes the best Hawkeye. Also that uniform she wears is hot.

Clints been butchered ever since Fraction. AIMvengers has a good Clint so thats good.

Love both.

Nice Jesus trips.

Are we ever going to see Clint in a costume again or is it just graphic tees from here on out?

Tees for life

If I liked what I read in that series where do I go for Hawkeye next? I understand most series have him as more of a military/specops dude like the MCU?

New Avengers

>I understand most series have him as more of a military/specops dude like the MCU?
Military/specops Hawkeye was actually only Ultimate Hawkeye. Of course they started turning him into more of a military/specops dude in the main universe after the Avengers movie came out.

Go for Ewing's New Avengers and Lemire's All-new Hawkeye/Hawkeye.

But she is.

Fuck off. Dont give him Lemires Clint.

Secret Avengers.
Dont get me wrong I like Kate. Just not when shes the main star.

The chick sucks because they are harper rowing her and Clint hasn't don't anything at all.

I used to like Clint and hate Kate
Now I love Kate and hate Clint

Tumblr pls

>recommending Lemire's Hawkeye
Cuck

I liked that one issue of Black Widow where you didn't even see Hawkeye, you would just see an arrow appear and hit an impossible shot.

I beg your pardon?

The Noto run?

Kate was definitely better when Clint was dead. Now he's alive again it seems a waste to keep her as other Hawkeye and not let her move one to her own thing

Fucking this. The Hawkeye and Hawkeye thing was cute for a while but just became annoying. After Fraction's run she should've left to go form her own identity. I really want her to grow as a character and branch out like all the other OG Young Avengers were able to. Maybe in her solo book

>After Fraction's run she should've left to go form her own identity.
Honestly the best part of Fraction's Run was when Kate bailed and went to have adventures in L.A.

I completely agree. I thought it would lead to Kate's Cross Country adventures but nope, back to the same old Hawkeye stuff

The first part of that had terrible art. Holy shit.

Honestly if Marvel really wants to start replacing characters with girl versions because of MUH DIVERSITY, MAKE KATE THE MAIN HAWKEYE.
Except they can't because MUH MOVIES.

I don't want another Miles, Kate needs to be her own hero

But user, original characters don't sell, that's why we need to make Thor a Woman and Black Captain America and Black Spider-Man and Girl Quasar and Indian Giant-Man and ethnic teenage girl wasp and arab ms marvel and mexican ghost rider and gay iceman

If they just tried making brand new characters who are unique and diverse people wouldn't give a shit and nobody would buy the comics even though supposedly there are people BEGGING for dierse characters

did you make some of those up?

>Honestly the best part of Fraction's Run was when Kate bailed and went to have adventures in L.A.

Which i didn't pay fuckin' money to read! I really enjoyed Hawkeye at first, it seemed like adult masculine book but this chick just grew on it like mildew. I still can't believe it.

>Girl Quasar

Dude that was like eight years ago. And Robbie and Kamala are diamonds in the rough, but Indian Giant Man was dumb. Hank just gave the suit to some random mook and fucked off

No.
>Thor a Woman
Jane Foster is currently Thor
>Black Captain America
Falcon is Captain America
>Black Spider-Man
Miles
>Girl Quasar
Civil War 2 is introducing a new female Quasar instead of using the female Quasar we already had
>Indian Giant-Man
In Ant-Man annual Scott gives Hank's Giant-Man costume to some random indian guy for no real reason
>ethnic teenage girl wasp
Mark Waid is writing an "All-New Wasp" even though Janet is currently alive and she has never had her own comic despite being one of the flagship female heroes
>arab ms marvel
Kamala
>mexican ghost rider
Robbie Reyes
>gay iceman
Regular Iceman but now gay

And I even forgot to mention how Amadeus Cho is now the Hulk

>And I even forgot to mention how Amadeus Cho is now the Hulk

He's already reverted it. It was basically an extended Jimmy Olsen gets superpowers arc. The fact you sensitive faggots flipped out over it shows how pathetic you cucks really are.

>flipped out over it
>Didn't like it =/= flipped out
Exaggerating the actions of others doesn't make you better than them

I like that Clint has someone to push him. He's getting older now, and he's human, the idea that all he has on Kate is experience is fun.

There's no reason not to like it if you actually read Hulk, Hercules or Amadeus Cho shit before. It was literally faggots who don't read comics wanting to scream SJW and not understanding it's the only thing in the entire list you just made that actually was set up and made sense.

I read the first three or four issues of Totally Awesome Hulk and I didn't like it that much.

I want Cho and Herc to team up again, especially since they both have ongoings

Herc's ongoing is shite

Yeah they lost me with the American Gods ripoff and the literal meme god. But atleast Gilgamesh and Herc living together is fun

>In Ant-Man annual Scott gives Hank's Giant-Man costume to some random indian guy for no real reason
great.

This is Hawkeye. He can get a push from Cap. From Bobbi. From ANYONE in the Avengers not fucking Kate Bishop.

But Fraction turned him into a complete chump who apparently has no friends except for a teenage girl that he tries his best not to have sex with

He sees a lot of himself in Kate and vice versa. They just keep each other grounded and afloat

source?

Matt Fraction's Hawkeye.

Can we stop passing mantles like Hawkeye or Wolverine?
The world doesn't really need a Hawkeye or a Wolverine at every given point.

The names sell. And since Marvel is so intent on adding diversity it just seems funny that they aren't replacing standard Hawkeye with girl hawkeye especially seeing as she's the more likeable character.
plz stop

>Look up Indian Giant-Man
>Find some kid with gigantism that makes it look like he has massive inflatable hands.

>Civil War 2 is introducing a new female Quasar instead of using the female Quasar we already had
She was introduced in Standoff, not Civil War 2. Wendell was there and is going to be in a mentor role for her, which is still more attention than he's gotten since Annihilators tanked. Not to mention a female Quasar is hardly a new thing considering Phyla-Vel was running around has Quasar years ago, who was also a lesbian by the by, thus the current Quasar is still comparatively less "progressive" than the last one.

>ethnic teenage girl wasp
She's Russian. Since when did Russian count as "ethnic"?

>arab ms marvel
She's Paki. Not Arab.

>Robbie Reyes
Not the first mexican Ghost Rider. The Ghost Rider before him, and thus the Ghost Rider he was "replacing," was a mexican woman. If anything, he's a step down in "progressiveness."

WEW LAD

Hawkguy is freaking sexy