TRUMP GENERAL - PENCE EDITION

>FLASHBACK: Tim Kaine says Hillary should face “Consequences” over her emails
youtube.com/watch?v=2gpjp7nXAWk
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjdrumpf.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump & Pence Presser Cleveland, OH 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ427uqGs18
>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
>Donald & Ivanka Trump’s Speeches w/ 360 View
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0

INTERVIEWS
>Alex Jones Meets Van Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg
>Nigel Farage talks Trump & Globalism on Infowars 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uIQVTthsM2Q
>Trump responds to Melania Speech on ABC 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nc0R-bKW97o
>Chris Christie Responds to Cruz’s Speech 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=yYKwtVp3PDs

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>TRUMPVIBES
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQWG62c3ts
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
>Is Trump literally Hitler or is the (((media))) just full of shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=wipZSZQRIvw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4u934j/elizabeth_warren_on_twitter_responding_to_trump/d5nxtc7
archive.is/eYkU3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*sips tea*

I hate this man. Donald Trump is a disgusting monster. What kind of petty bastard mouths off pretending they know what Warren is thinking like that? This man disgusts me. And he's such a pathetic whiny little bitch. He crys foul when Cruz and Kasich spit in his face and whines, but he's content to be a bully and pick on others when its the opposition.

The fact that this appeals to anyone in America disgusts me. If this man gets even close to the White House I will be so disappointed in my fellow countrymen.

Trump was funny. He was a buffoon who we weren't taking seriously because he's just too ridiculous to be real. It was funny. His comments were bad but often seemed exaggerated. The time for laughter is over. This is real, this man is a monster. His comments about how he supports what the Turkish President is doing, how he wants to purge Obama appointees from government, how he wants to disband NATO, end immigration, how he bankrupts every company he's ever run. He's appealed to white nationalism, on and on it goes.

What a disgusting orange buffoon.

Like damn, what the fuck are people doing in our party bickering over how Hillary isn't pure enough to be President? Her ideology doesn't meet the 100% liberal purity test and therefore, "I hate both the major candidates."

I just want to shake the people who say that! I fully understand being disappointed that Hillary isn't as liberal as she could be. I get that. I'm disappointed too right. But I trust in the democratic platform, I trust that she'll keep **some** of her promises, and I trust that she'll be a good leader. You don't give up when you don't 100% get your way, you work with what you have to continue to pursue the policy goals you believe in.

Can you say the same for Trump? No! You can't. Sorry for the ramble post but my friends have been frustrating me with their logic lately. "I can't vote for either of them. I'm going to sit this election out."

They. Aren't. Even. Comparable.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4u934j/elizabeth_warren_on_twitter_responding_to_trump/d5nxtc7

good pasta here folks

wasn't this stat drastically in favor of Hillary a while ago? like in the 80+% Hillary favored? Trump seems to be really pulling ahead now

>bulgaria

top kek

p.s noice pic

"good evening Pence, I seem to have misplaced my delegates. Would you care to direct me to them?"

Because elections are decided by twitterfags

Trump has had an excellent series of weeks, this continues now with the Sanders leak. He could be pulling even in a week or two if the momentum stays with him.

The DNC will be a disaster, can only help Trump

>Trump wants extreme vetting for Germans
JUST

WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED US GOD EMPEROR

They probably banned the trump supporters though

What would happen if Bernie and Ted fused?

Can't have any Achmeds or turk roaches sneaking through can we?

BUT WHAT ABOUT ME

I... I COULD HELP MAGA
WE'D WIN SO MUCH GUYS

SAVE ME

that's really what we need though. import more germans. it worked before and put us on the moon

Paul Atreides will come.

TAKE US ALL

EXCEPT THE KEKS

YOU CAN SELECT BY VOTING BEHAVIOUR

Somehow the first time I've seen the new logo. Solid, big improvement over the previous drafts.

DNC is gonna be a shitshow - cannot wait.

the usa isn't a paradise. there's still a lot of fucking issues, but i suppose the saving grace is muh guns which always guarantees we have a fighting chance

Anti Americana rhetoric found.

Correct the record

Lyin' TEAD loses Mercer, now literally has nowhere to run except maybe Canada

archive.is/eYkU3

Because you abandoned Germany.