Why aren't we doing this?

>In the video, Magen David Adom (MDA) medics can be seen performing resuscitation on the terrorist. In the interim, the resident succeeds in getting close to the body and placing the piece of meat upon it, sarcastically telling the terrorist to "enjoy" it.

>Even the acting mayor of Kiryat Arba, Yisrael Bramson, backed the radical act.

>"I was there when it happened," he said. "I think this is a very basic and legitimate response."

>"I do not condemn what happened," he added. "They do not need to get their bodies back, you have to throw them into the sea at best."

>"The terrorist came to slaughter the Jews and we had to treat him like he meant to treat us."

frontpagemag.com/point/260442/israeli-puts-pork-dead-terrorists-body-denying-him-daniel-greenfield

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
yle.fi/uutiset/mina_kavin_sen_kaiken_lapi__entinen_abu_ghraib_-vanki_asuu_nykyisin_suomessa/6505554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always thought that getting those muzzies in executions ISIS style.
BUT before them, defile their bodies with pork meat pieces, or since we're ahead in medical treatement, LIVE PIG BODY BLOOD TRANSFUSION.

They would be alive to realize they fucked a lifetime of worshipping a shit.

its not worth harming animals for this.
we could simply burn them on a pile of qurans and drawn pictures of mohammed.

would allah really be that much of an asshole to take away your virgins because somebody put pieces of pig on your corpse?

He seems like a top notch cunt so I'd say so.

I like it.

Also, I would totally ask to be wrapped in bacon when I die. Who doesn't love bacon?

Who is "we"?
the good goys?

Bit of a waste imo

It just offends them. It's not like they are actually losing something, they are already dead. It's as if someone drew a dick on my face after I died. It's kind of rude but doesn't really matter because I'm dead

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid chaps. If it's against his will or he isn't aware of it, it doesn't deny him entry to his sand palace in the sky or wherever the fuck they go.

He has to willingly or knowingly come into contact with the holy hog for it to be bad. If you secretly fed a muslim pork, he would still go to heaven. But if you told him 'There's pork in that' and he still ate it after finding out, then he'd be hellbound.

We have to sell them the delicious virtues of bacon and ham and pork rinds. Make them want to sin.

Well he advocate for mass genocide of anyone who doesnt believe in him so.....

> Why aren't we doing this?
because there is no god

It goes against the agenda. Why the fuck would they want to stop reduce terrorism LAMO HAHAHAHAHA

Deters future suicide bombers because they're dumb as dirt and actually believe this crap.

What we should do instead is put pork in their mouths and throw their bodies out of airplanes over terrorist supporting countries/regions.
Also just drop pork over muslim countries. Take a ton of food waste of pig products and dump all over those faggots.
Fuck Mudslimes.

Yes, yes he would

>tfw people are worshipping Lord Morgoth / Shang Tsung

>its not worth harming animals for this.
Pig blood is very common. We use it for blood sausages but most cultures think it's disgusting and discard the pig blood instead.

It could be put into better use by injecting it into Muslim terrorists.

The dude was fucking insane, of course he would.
He executed people and fucked kids, and he had an irrational fear of pigs. This dude was insane.

Nah, you feed them live to hogs. After they get picked clean you crush their bones and scatter them over pig excrement.

>he had an irrational fear of pigs

It wasn't irrational, his father was one mean hog when drunk.

This is like literal Harry Potter shit.

>oh no Voldemort made a horcrux
>its cool I counter it with this snake fang
>bruh you gotta make sure it has blood on it
>now he's mortal

Muslim here. Everything forced wont hamr your afterlife. As long as you have been forced, you can bath, drink and inject pig blood all day and it wont do shit to your virgins, heaven or whatever. Also, muslims think that the "state" of their mortal body reflects the "state" of their "body" in the afterlife which is bullshit. There is no connection to the mortal body here and the immortal body in the afterlife.

tl:dr Pig blood isnt muslim kryptonite you dumbfucks.

>Why aren't we doing this?

Because we're not joos. They can do whatever they want and get away with it.

>not issuing your army with those bullets that have pig flesh in them

Unfortunately, this guy's correct. Muslims have to willingly consume banned goods for it to be sinful; it's not as simple as whites dropping a piece of ham on their face in death.

Also, check out pic related.
It's how the 72 virgins are described in the Qur'an: transparent giants

Because pork is delicious and you made this thread less than 12 hours ago.

Putting pork on a corpse doesn't do that. Neither do pork bullets or force feeding them pork.

Smfh

Send a message to ISIS stating that we will put pork on the bodies of every terrorist body we find. Now if they commit acts of terrorism knowing they will come into contact with pigs, then they cannot go to heaven or whatever.

Bam. No more terrorism.

Pretty sure one of our based politicians once suggested to hang ham on our public transports to prevent snackbars.

They are however afraid of being killed by women.

If they are killed by a woman, they don't go to heaven.

Pork on the dead body does nothing. They must CHOOSE to eat haram things.

Why there is no hentai about transparent virgins? I am not talking about goo sluts.

hm, i thought that having them pork in their bodies while alive is worse that getting them eaten by hogs.

I mean, they must become impure before death... after death it's "not their fault" what happens to the body

Yeah, keep believing that nonsense. Where does it say it in the Quran?

In case you havent noticed, their rules are very flexible
If you start doing that, the terrorist in chief will decide that allah doesnt care about what happens to your body aonce you're dead, and everything will go on

Then we just send ISIS and al-Quaeda videos stating that every time they attack us, they will have their deceased bodies covered in pig blood.

If they attack us knowing they will be covered in pig blood afterwards, they are committing a sin.

Thats really fucking funny.

Bit absurd how Israelis can act so based yet their American counterparts are complete "prep-the-bull" cucks.

Bit funny how the jews fell for their own propaganda more than anyone else. Jews marrying non-jews or just not having kids will make them nonexistant in the United States soon.

Ive known a few jews throughout my life. Being Jewish to them means complete nihlism and making destructive life choices in an attempt to live a faux-artistic life.

Shits funny. Wish they were like Israelis though

Israel is so based

Chinese eats cake made from pig blood.

Considering how dumb they are, this might work.

F I N D
T THE E
V I D E O
K I K E S

This but with ninja suit and boar heads.
Pigs are too noble for these savage sand asians.

Find me the passage in the Koran or any other islamic text that says you go to hell if pork meat touches you. Bonus points if it says what happens if this is done without you knowing or are dead.

On top of that, get a female executioner.

Imagine all the keks when mudshits around the globe begin to protect their dindus.

We eat cooked pig blood with onion.

What's wrong with that? It's tasty

Looks like a sweeter version of black pudding.

We eat cow's blood mixed with sugar as a sweet here. Pic related.

>Muslim here
>German flag

Everything checks out

Cowblood-pancakes are pretty good too

So like what, does he have to sit in a waiting room for like a month before he's allowed his virgins, and putting pork on his body within a month of death causes some big boar demon to walk in and fucking brutally rape his soul into hell for all eternity?

How does it work? Do they hear a crack, suddenly standing in a white room, full of 72 virgins (that probably have VERY clear reasons as to why they're still virgins but that's not covered so it gets ignored) and then they begin to get down and dirty etc, living the dream

Then suddenly some guy whips out a pack of tactical bacon and slaps a slice on his face, puts some in his mouth, on a dead body left behind, and the guy wallowing in the lap of luxury of the afterlife, suddenly the room goes black, virgins vanish, and he's left standing in a void for all time?

Just seems like it'd be better to keep them alive through the use of pork products, like burning them and salving their skin in pig fat, giving them heart transplants from a pig so on

isis think being killed by a women sends them to hell. so this is definitely going to work.

I remember reading somewhere that if a muslim gets tricked into eating pork or someone throws pig meat at him, that it doesn't mean anything. He has to willingly eat some pork for it to be haram.

Then again anyone who would suicide bomb himself because of what someone else said must be stupid as shit so this might work.

Nothing wrong with it. I am ethnic Chinese, Malaysian national and I ate them before. No a fan of it but definitely edible.

Seriously, where in the Q u r a n does it indicate that somebody post-death putting pig on you will take away your 72 motherfucking virgins?

This is what alt-right edgy teenagers on the Internet actually believe.

I somewhat remember that Muftis got incredibly butthurt about that and released a fatwa that stuff like that doesn't work

You did it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

>A Mufti trying to send Jihadist to heaven

Source? If he is in European country his right to preach should be revoked.

We should, but "we're" too politically correct. There was a guy named Gen. Black Jack Pershing who I strongly recommend you all read up on if you don't know who he is, who did stuff like this all the time, and it was very effective and kept the extremists at bay. Really, look him up. I'm surprised he's not more famous on Sup Forums for his efforts.

They can eat pork if starving, so having someone touch them with it against your will probably do nothing.

its no kryptonite

All we need to do is start capturing terrorists alive and having a woman execute them.

Also
>muslim here
>german
checks out

Was Abu Ghraib also "too politically correct"? US soldiers have done a lot more fucked up shit than slapping bacon on some guy's face.

i don't remember seeing much pork around when i was in israel

Was there anything ever about this in the Finnish media?

No it's just bullshit.

Of course they have. Pershing once rounded up all the radicals he could, and gathered them in one spot. He tied them all down to posts, and poured pig's blood over them, one at a time, until they were all soaked in it. Then, he executed them- that is, except for one. The last survivor was allowed to escape back to their terrorist camp to tell everyone else what had happened. It stopped terrorism in the Philippines for 50 years.

Now, a lot of people think of it as an urban legend. But, it's a fact in Islam- if you want to deny a Muslim their access to Heaven, cover them in pig's blood. You can't dissuade them with torture or bullets, they will die as martyrs. Pig's blood will ruin them, however.

>it's not worth harming animals for this
It's okay dude, nobody cares about Muslims

I remember reading it from the newspaper and not internet so yes

Because it doesn't work you mong. No Muslim thinks that he will be denied access to heaven if someone randomly places a piece of pork on his body, they aren't that stupid.

Also they still talk about it, it was a scandal all around the world and not exactly a secret
yle.fi/uutiset/mina_kavin_sen_kaiken_lapi__entinen_abu_ghraib_-vanki_asuu_nykyisin_suomessa/6505554

ugh blood sausage, the most disgysting thing maybe with the exception of lutefisk, that man has created.

LAtter being a WMD

I remember Bacon Bullets some time ago

but yes, weaponized pork is a great psychological game.

you are wrong, the angles will not come near pork and the muslim will rot in his grave

>jewish bantz

not gonna lie, I like it

Fun fact, this story was bullshit. Pershing actually was for the idea of uniting the Muzzies with the Americans in order to keep order.

are you equating all terrorists with muslims?

My dick is literally 2.5 inches of solid steel right now.

Doesn't work because of Muslim laws, tho. The best way is probably to make sure that you don't kill them while fighting them. They want to die in battle to get their virgins and if you kill them, they win.

He'll still go to Paradise.
It's only haram if you knowingly tough pork/bacon, but since he was already dead when he touched it, it doesn't count
t. Muslim

People killing animals so they can satisfy their imaginary friends.
Jew's admitting allah exist because putting pork on their enemies thus denying that their god exists, or jews admitting that god doesn't exist by putting pork.

I don't know what is more degenerate, probably both and should be glassed.

How can you not know this by now you tard?