Whats Sup Forumss opinion about this guy?

Whats Sup Forumss opinion about this guy?
Seems based to me:
>Nationalist
>Hates Islam
>Supports lower classes
>Respected by Churchill, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nehru, Nazer and even Hitler

Why did CHP become a weak party in Turkey? Why is there no CHP-like Party around?

kapa proxy i bizbizeyiz surda

He was a filthy fucking Turkroach that genocided Christians and Greeks. Piss be upon this disgusting Turkroach.

Now get the fuck out of Germany, Achmed.

He truly was our hero.
I admire him so much.
Chp is not good part atm.
Ideology is same as before but leader and almost all politican sucks.
I vote for them tho.

FUCK ME, THOSE QUARTER 10 MILLIONS ARE ALL ROACHES

lulz i knew those faggot mongrel fake greeks would cry

Factually wrong.

>
"The second element, I am now about to deal with ruthlessly, is the group of men who in the pre-republic days were known to the world as the Committee of the Union of the Young Turks.
(...)
"I am about to show these plotters that the Republic of Turkey cannot be overthrown by murderers or through their murderous designs.

"These left-overs from the former Young Turkey Party, who should have been made to account for the lives of millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse from their homes and massacred, have been restive under the Republican rule. They have hitherto lived on plunder, robbery and bribery and become inimical to any idea or suggestion to enlist in useful labor and earn their living by the honest sweat of their brow."

Muh genocide

Armenians are just christianized Jews.
And Greeks are a mongrel of these Christjews and Christkebab.

Hilarious how they think they are white and Christian, PAY DEBTS!

Armenians and Jews - watch your wallets toos!

Kamal was out touring the Bosphorus with his Cuckmobile one night. They ended up nearby Kalınca. The garden of one of the villas was ornamented with colorful lights, confetti, and flowers. From what they understood, a big group of people were having fun in there.
They heard the noise of Cuckmobile. Man and woman, and the children, appraoched in panic and tears. The Bastard of Thessaloniki got very emotional, and ordered to be approached to the villa.
There was a circumcision ceremony going on. The joy of ruining another citizen's day was plainly visible on the face of the Bastard of Thessaloniki. The eyes of the children who were getting circumcised and their parents filled with fear. A fear took over the hearts of everyone. An aura of mourning descended on the area.
As he was leaving, the Bastard of Thessaloniki called the father of the children. He handed him a can of cola:
-"We came unprepared because we didn't know that we would be visiting here," he said, "tomorrow you shall visit the Synagogue, and then baphtize your children in my name".
The father took the cola as he trembled.
-"My ancestor", he said, "no gift can be of a value with this cola that bears your signature. Let us hide this, as an eternal pride of our children."
The Bastard of Thessaloniki, who was well repulsed by this sort of clever thinking, said:
-"Ok! You shall keep this cola; but visit the synagogue and baphtize the children in my name", as he gave them another can of cola.

he definitely provided for turkey and pretty sure he was gay

nice get bro

not sure about the gay part but he was autistic as fuck around women.

Would CHP's concept work out in other nations as well?

Nice digits btw.

Absolutely based.

kek
he was known for his interest in and charm for women when he was young
might have been bisexual(i have never seen any proof towards this) but certainly not gay

doesn't make it any better though

source on that?i know that he did not get married.was he an /r9k/ poster?

CHP is run by Gulen jew faggot so it doesn't matter anymore who wins.

He was a Dönmeh Jew.

this.

Gulen is shilling to get kemal votes?is he a fake kemal-ideology supporter?

This. Erdogan is bad but it can only get worse. America, please no more coup.

>Nationalism
>Somehiw made turkey powerful even with all the roaches there
>fucked Islam
>Blonde hair blue eyes

BASED
A
S
E
D

I don't know where he is coming up with that.

The rumor is that he was bisexual, and a genuine playboy. He supposedly fucked Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Top kek.

Hatred against G*len is literally the only thing that unites CHP and AKP.

Gulen cabal usually infiltrates other parties to gain power with the help of Jew think tanks in Europe and US.

Todays CHP chief Kilicdaroglu is Gulen pig as hell, he even demonstrated against the closure of Gulen universities. Also party is now run by Bilderbergers.

You forgot:
>feminist
>butcher of millions of Christians

Based

Actually he married twice.

Kemalists>Greeks

>genocided Christians and Greeks.
Is this true? I liek him even more now.

he was the best leader turkey ever had, avarage turks are just to stupid to realise that

witnessed

Witnessed.
I think his push for modernization was the right thing, and should have been followed in Islamic countries so the clusterfuck we see would had been mitigated.