Really want to march with my weapons and fellow patriots on the white house soon!

Really want to march with my weapons and fellow patriots on the white house soon!

This corruption runs very very deep, and I'm pretty sure our forefathers gave us our guns for this very fucking reason (treasonous government & colluding media)

I'm fucking pissed and shit is about to get real this year!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6x0NwvRHB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can't openly carry a firearm into DC, and they only issue CCW permits to residents.

Who do we report the FBI to?

Well this is clearly a criminalise thread.

Nice try, FYI! Sad!

FBI*

Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace

#NotAllPol

FBI is up early

Ball-less faggot.

I'm ready to start a miltia. If trump doesn't win expect massive civil unrest

You guys are a disgrace to this nation and should rethink your lives.

Kill yourself before you grab a gun and go hurt someone.

babby's first FBI honeypot

But hillary represents everything pol has wanted she will flatten the middleeast and send all the immigrants to war with russia

Which news agency are you working for? Do you think that you can guilt us by association with violent criminals? We are already winning.

>lucky gunner

Next time, post a pic of one of your own guns.

What do you think of this big lad, FBI?

hillary pls go

what does the FBI think of hentai wolf girls?

Why the hell do you nato is bringing in immigrants get ready for massive war

the good thing about Sup Forums is that we don't have to report stuff like that to the FBI because they are here anyways.

Fuck off Hillary.

Must've ran out of kids to molest and Clinton enemies to suicide.

Thanks, CIA

>politicians are corrupt
>Jews control the media
>blacks aren't equal

Its been the same for 100s of years. Nothing newm

I think they're AWOOOsome!

t. FBI

Like you would understand even an ounce of freedom.

We are all being lied to from the corrupt elite.

If shit doesn't change this year expect problems.

This is probably not an FBI agent, it's probably a paid Hillary shill who thinks they're immune. Burgers should report this OP to the FBI and laugh when a Hillary worker goes to jail

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

News agencies can go to prison for this.

This is an alphabet agency or a REALLY fucking dumb reddshitter

if hillbag doesn't win, expect the media to be butthurt and placed on suicide watch.

What's the next step of your master plan?

How fancy are the FBI's memes?

Well apparently incredibly forced and shitty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Oh boy, this is pretty stupid.

>inb4 "summer kid" tries to make a joke, while a swat team busts his doors in half an hour later, handing his sorry teen ass straight into juvenile

I hope you really like "picking up soap"

No Hillary shills are fucking veterans. They've been doing this 12 hours a day everyday for over a year. This is amateur hour. See pic related

Some new FBI guy thinks "hey lets get the 4chans to look like terrorists so we can get Obama's permission to drone strike Americans!"

This is who she is giving the middleeast to

Luckily this isn't the Islamic Caliphate of Germanistan or The United Cucked Kingdom
>oy m80 is you makin a weaponized shitposty?
>GET EM!

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Here's your (You), now take your FBI bait and GTFO.

No open carry there? Nvm no guns but we should March on the white house! We need our voices ueard!

Either you're 12, or the honeypotters are getting really lazy

But the problem with that is that the longer people shitpost here, even if they're paid to do it, they eventually start sympathizing with us at least on a few points.

Who has that pic of the former lib who used to "troll" here and then got accidentally redpilled?

Just fucking give up already jesus christ we know you're not one of us go spend your fucking time somewhere else

In the US we can March in groups with open carry (for states that allow) you dumb ass.

How often do the JIDF and FBI get into shillposting wars only to find out they're all just being paid to shitpost on a chinese trading card forum?

Is this guy CIA or FBI?

FBI helps Sup Forums uncover the Clinton Foundation BTW in /cfg/ threads.

Hello FBI, I'm CIA.

Conducting psyops against potential dissidents is our job. We're in control here.

Sick typo at the end kid. Really believe you're le real for reals now. You're going to get fired and hopefully sent to prison for making this terrible thread.

YOU CANNOT SUBVERT THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH SUBVERTS YOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

I can spot a shill from all the way over here

Have you ever heard of a False Flag? THIS IS HOW YOU GET FALSE FLAGGED

not there we don't, and you'll receive nothing but disavowals from the entire 2A activist community for saying so.

Subvert my dick nigga

more likely OP is SPLC and/or ATF since he is specifically indicating a firearms offense.

I am going to keep bumping this thread so that it stays on the front page

Can someone screencap all this retarded FBi agents posts in an image?

Ok dumbo.

Your state already has a militia. If you werent so 14b& youd bing it and join it.

What do we ask him to confirm? I'm leanin more towards ATF too now that I think about it.

>Hey citizens, who likes illegal alcohol and tobacco?

Why do you dipshits immediately think FBI or CIA start these threads?

The Russians are here. The Chinese are here. Most importantly, the Jews are here.

The Cold War never ended. It just went underground. They changed tactics. Their despicable subversion of the united states principals knows no bounds.

That should be your first thought in threads like these.

>Really want to march with my weapons and fellow patriots on the white house soon!

If Hillary wins user, I will be coming back home soon, I'll get my gun and be prepared.

None of them are that retarded, nor do they have a reason like our corrupt government that views it's own citizens as enemies.

Off to the reeducation camps with you you Nazi

Why the hell would we want to do that? Trump is going to win and the SJW are going to go down in metaphorical flames. Granted Trump is not my first pic nor even my second pic but he's a damn sight better than Bernie or Hillary.

No let him continue.
The bait is delicious

it would appear that we report them to the clinton foundation

Holy shit thats a good looking gun.

Loool you americans are the biggest pussies on the planet none of you have the balls to risk your lives for anything other than mcdonalds

>None of them are that retarded.

Please, user, don't make me laugh.

Well let's hope and pray for that.

Just this corruptions is at an all time high. I watched the whole fbi james comey hearing and Loretta Lynch and shits gotta change here.
I'm looking into it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6x0NwvRHB8
This Thread: The Movie

No ATF dont do that.

Follow the laws, Mr. ATF.

What you said is bad, okay?

That's rich coming from a Paki.

underrated comment

But user

How do they send a SWAT team to your house if you won't blatantly advocate for violent revolution? You're making their job of ruining America difficult, stop

I'm assuming you are a trump supporter because of the whole gun thing. But what if he loses user? Will you seriously do this. Because I'm sure you can find enough pissed off people here when shit does happen. This election is none like we've ever seen before.

Nice try FBI

Good pic of that M9A3 doe

Eat nigger dick

Hello FBI

real patriots understand that violence will only hurt Trump's chances

Collect them and save for later

Alphabet agencies shitposting on Sup Forums memes are my favorite by far

I'll try and redpill him too

Hey ATF guy: what do you think about the jews?

I think if enough people marched to Washington, and just went into the White house we could get Hillary, it might work, but we would need good leadership who would talk to the people in charge of security, to convince them that we are legitimate.

One thing about something like this is legitimacy, if Americans just went in and killed all the politicians we don't like, it could end up like the French Revolution, what we need is to take politicians like the Clintons and prosecute them fair and square, without abusing power.

Nigger I never said violence. Open carrying a gun is legal in a lot of places.

I'm saying if trump doesn't win and the corruption elites shoe in hillary. This will create a problem with over half of the US who witnessed the lynch ad comey hearings.

>mfw this thread

Shills try harder, we're here every single day.

I sure hope so!

>allows 1400 girls to get raped by pakis because he doesn't want to offend muslims
>calls other countries pussies

Looks like they called MI6 for backup

True, retardation has no limits.

I wish Russians would just shill for Putin more. I love Putin memes.
>In Russian Federation, Great Leader is not worry about assassinate. Great Leader is the assassinate.

I know this is bait but its really sad theres not even one that genuinely fell for it or believed it openly.

Holy shit Bahrain is positively tolerant.
Remember the Cabin happening.

Agred, law and order should reign supreme, but what if hillary is elected and there is over whelming evidence of voter fraud (granting illegals and felons voting status/fake votes), what then?

We as the American people ate the shit she fed us in the FBI and Lynch hearings with not one single derogatory action coming against her. Shits fucked up currently.

Why wouldn't you assume he is an ATF agent you fucking retard? Oh that's right because you're a shill to

They obviously don't respect us.
Sending in a talentless rookie like that

Fbi go to bed yur drunk

Clinton is nothing but a hollow puppet though

Soros and friends are the destroyers of the USA. And i mean this literally

She's not guilty of anything. You've been manipulated by marketing.

Don't be a retard and lower yourself to raghead level.

Backpeddle harder

Quick post a frog meme and say you're
>tfw one of the 4channers

>Your state already has a militia. If you werent so 14b& youd bing it and join it.

Looked into it.
>user's State militia
>About us
>We are not:
>The first thing that pops up: Not anti-government on any level

I agree man, if she is elected, somebody needs to immediately start a movement of people who are prepared to march to Washington.

>Hurr Durr, people use the internet to mobilize political action

Faggots

Well guess what user, we can't go overthrow Soros, but we can get his puppet.

Our government is run by fucking retards that don't even know the jews are using them to destroy their own nation

It's fucking pathetic

>Stop international zionism from destroying humanity and establishing a New World Order?
>Nah lets use tax dollars to honeypot shitposters on Sup Forums

There's hundreds of other groups that will march on washington

Sup Forums is for shitposting and Sup Forums is for satirical dank memes

We save the world through hardcore banter, toppest of keks and Politically Incorrect memes. Sup Forums is the only entity that will save the world and humanity through truth, laughs and smiles.

The Advanced Memetics Agency.

At least Soros discloses what he uses his money for. The Koch brothers are the real example of how money is fucking up politics in this country.

>"only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM"
> mfw uncontrolled

SOMEONE PUT GOVERNMENT AGENT PHOTOSHOPS ON THIS GUY ASAP

NEEDS MORE FANCY MEMES ITT

>People label Trump as looking like a villain
>When Soros looks 10x worse