Hanging out...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jz7ElOc6uLQ?t=1m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do they look so sad?

No one looks JUST

They still look pretty good desu

>starting a thread for a years old picture

wew awesome quality shit on Sup Forums as uaual!!!

Scientology

how did they get eric in there

All Scientologists

Join Scientology.

is that true? all of them? don't lie

>tfw topher and mila have the biggest careers

It's not true, Mila is a Jew

>Masterson is a Scientologist.[23][24] He started dating Bijou Phillips in 2005,[25] they became engaged in 2009,[26] and married on October 18, 2011.[27] They had daughter Fianna Frances Masterson on February 14, 2014.[28][29]

>In March 2017, three women alleged they were sexually assaulted by Masterson in the early 2000s.[30] The Los Angeles Police Department has issued a statement confirming that they are conducting an investigation. Masterson, through his agent, has denied the allegations.[31]

looks like Danny tried to leave Scientology. Get rekt kiddo

Ashton is not doing bad. He recently did a Congress hearing and works with the FBI in finding pedos.

Scientology is scary shit

yeah hes doing well for himself financially but not acting anymore other than 2 and a half men

I saw that hearing too, good for him.

>non-political propaganda bullshit
learn to take a w when you find one

Beard and redhead defo are

>this show made today would almost be That 00's Show

No Red.

The Kool Aid Crew

Why does it feel that so much changed between the 70s and 90s but 2000 compared to now doesnt seem as big of a change

because you were there.

The world was practically brand new then. People have settled in now, got the hang of things

Gopher isn't it shit since spiderman

i love Take Me Home Tonight, but cant even think of anything he's done since. Ashton probably made the most money, Mila most 'popular'. Donna got famous for OITNB. Fez was popular in the show's prime with the Yo Mamma show. Danny hasn't done anything, ever.

co ca ine

Donna shops at the acme by my house with her mom

You're only getting the "highlight reel" of 70's to 90's in culture and technology but for 00's to late 10's you got to see the entire gradient.

If you measured 00's to almost 20's only in history textbook notes you'd probably get the same impression of drastic change from Nokia and flip phones to smart phones, 9/11 to regularly accepted terrorist attacks, white Europe to brown Europe, pop groups to hip hop as dominant musical acts, changes in styles from that sort of remnant 90's douchebro style to a new manbun nu-male douchebro style, the death of the late 90's PC culture to the rebranded XTREEM PC culture of social justice, blockbuster movies being cinematic epics and fantasies like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter to blockbuster movies being enormous movie universes of comic book movies, etc.

If you just looked at these footnotes the change would look more significant but because you lived the change you saw the slow transition between phones and whatnot.

From the 70's to the 90's we developed all the low-hanging fruit technology that was readily available. Baby boomers took the abstract yet highly advanced scientific principles developed by the greatest generation and used them to make toys and gadgets.

Now that we've exhausted the brilliance of the scientific revolution of 1900-1950, progress is slowing.

>The Urbz

oh fuck i remember that shit

I heard he's Ashton's right hand man. He personally hunts down the pedos

great post user

Few of those things even existed in the 70's and were invented and disseminated worldwide during that 20 year period. That's much more revolutionary than just 20 years of innovating on those things.

Like you're saying between 2000 and now "music changed" "movies changed" "cell phones changed", when the period from 70-90 it's "cell phones revolutionized society", "home video revolutionized the way we watched movies", "hip hop was invented"

This was taken like a week after Lisa Robyn Kelly died I think.

>Monkey ball

>donna sporting a buttplug
>foreman contemplating suicide for the 8th time this month
>kelso wondering where it all went wrong
>jackie realizing her youth is gone
>fez reminisces about all the pussy he crushed during that 70s show
>hide content with mediocrity not being all that bad

Yeah but you can find similar technological revolutions, like the internet which even in the earliest 00's was a fucking slow as shit clunky pile of shit to now where it's the main source of multimedia for the entire world. There was the social media boom in the late 00's, video hosting, and the internet has changed all other media. Celebrities now can be born online and traditional media is dying whereas in early 00's we were still stuck in the dinosaur age of media wherein podcasts have killed radio, independent music artists now overtake mainstream stars, youtube personalities have larger fanbases than produced movie stars, and indo-chinese flash animation loli enthusiast boards are having global political impact.

As well since 2000 we've had huge medical advances to the point where weirdly I can't imagine going to a year 2000 hospital. Science and innovation in tech has actually had a greater and greater increase between 2000 to 2017 than 1970-79/1990-99 because it's basically going exponentially and so the increase between 2017 and 2034 is going to be even greater than that increase.

>I can't imagine going to a year 2000 hospital

I've been to a Cuban hospital before, so in a way I've been to a 1950's hospital.

So what is it about That 70s Show that makes it really good compared to all other DUDE WEED LMAO shit that's popular today?

it came out when you were younger

70's Show was doing DUDE WEED ironically before everyone else was even doing it genuinely.

I'd only seen a few episodes growing up and I'm marathoning the series now. It's not played out ironically and it still holds up.

youtu.be/jz7ElOc6uLQ?t=1m40s

>We're all alt-right, we're all alt-right!

>the increase between 2017 and 2034 is going to be even greater than that increase.

It's hard to picture a world with even more tech than now