twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that the fucking cluster

Holy fuck

Europe doesn't give a shit about leaking stuff

Fucking spoiler the OP image you cunt

Wow these are massive spoilers.

Truely shocking stuff

This is turning into a dubs thread

It's less of a spoiler than CN UK who completely spoiled Super Watermelon Island

who is he talking to?

>yfw you will never be able to ride a Lapis

The cluster

You

These arent really leaks. They've been purposely released to the public. They just have mild spoilers in them.

>Lapis and Steven bonding time.
WHO EXCITE HERE?

Reminder the that the guy who leaked the YD images will be able to retrieve the next batch of episode preview images Monday morning.

user I think CN itself won this time.

>Steven flying on fucking Lapis

You bet I am
She deserves this and so much more

>That pic
Oh. MY GOD.

well hopefully she will be fun again

so far the only version of Lapis I have actually liked was trapped inside a mirror Lapis, she was actually fun, once she got out she just started acting like a total selfish idiot

>Flying on Lapis
>I can show you the world Starts playing

Maybe being selfish is part of her character

>Steven going to empire city
>He meets older marty

we're getting an episode called Drop Beat Dad so I'm almost positive he shows up again

Wow holy fucking fucking fucking fuckig fucking fucking shit thats colossal.

>Steven begins to realise that Lapis is kind of a jerk
>Steven gradually dislikes Lapis more and more, spending less time with her as a result
>Eventually, the pair just drift apart and Lapis is sometimes seen in the background but never brought up again

>earth-bound gem
>becoming irrelevant

Is that supposed to be their version of New York?
That one big building kinda looks like the Empire State.

Empire city.

maybe a nyc/vegas combo

Empire City

funny how they have the Empire State building and the eiffel tower right next to each other

We're finally getting a city. about time

I was going to ask what he could possibly leak that CN hasn't already, but I shouldn't tempt fate

Empire City, State of Keystone huh...

I get the impression that Beach City is in either Delaware or Jersey.

Boardwalks make me think of Jersey.

Reminder that I don't fucking want him to. Let's just enjoy the episodes as they air.

It is Delaware. Sugar is from there? I think.

BC's in Delmarva, which is a state in SU

on an official map it's revealed that Beach City's on Rehoboth Bay, so somewhere around pic related

>eiffel tower
Nah man I think its supposed to be something like that Japanese copy of the Eiffel Tower, that thing is too small.

Eiffel Tower: 984 Feet
Empire State Building:1,454 Feet

So the Eiffel Tower is in America in this universe, damn I would like to know what else is different.

>Lapis flying Steven around
youtu.be/t2rSwPyNhJk

The Eurasian continent is mostly under water, or a crater, according to the world map in the episode "it could have been great"

quick, guys, how would I go about eating this?

With a side of red rocket

no but seriously
do I smoosh the donuts down or do I just hungry catepillar my way through or eat it like a corn on the cob?

>I NEVER BELIEVED IN THIS PLACE

With a shot of insulin

The giantest of women.

The most glaring thing is Russia, but if you look around the only area that really seems unscathed is Europe. The population's probably a lot more dense overall, given that a lot of the world seems pretty dangers for humans to go out to.

Ok then, I would start by biting one of the ends of the hotdog, eat the donut that surrounds the next part of the dog, repeat

That's New York

France gifted the Eiffel tower instead of the Statue of liberty, you hear it here first

Wait. The tower is American made though, it was our gift to France for Statue of Liberty.

What happened to Flordia? Russia? Brazil? Australia?

>The tower is American made though, it was our gift to France for Statue of Liberty

either this is bait or you need a history lesson

Pangea broke apart differently I guess, that's why South America took a chunk out of Africa

the rest is due to the gems

If you watch It Could've Been Great, Peridot mentions that everything the gems built on Earth only accounted for about 5% of what was originally planned. She even pulls up a map showing all gem-created buildings on Earth, one being in the exact center of the crater that was formerly Siberia.

Taking that into consideration, it's likely that Earth's geography is different simply because of Homeworld's attempt to turn it into a gem colony. They were only slightly successful, but it was enough to change the entire surface of the planet.

>Dewey Beach
WELL
THAT EXPLAINS SOME THINGS

>Brazil is bigger now

>Florida.
Pic related.
>Russia.
Nobody knows, theories about it being the ocean when the galaxy warp's located.
>Brazil.
West Africa got shoved out there somehow.
>Australia.
The whole of SEA and Oceania shifted over, look at Southern China, it's sticking up where Tibet is IRL. That much land movement would cause a mountain range higher than the Himalayas, and that's where the Himalayas are, so there's probably some absurd geography going on right there.

ayyyy caramba !!

>Now with 300% more Africans

>What happened to Flordia? Russia? Brazil? Australia?
The first stage of Homeworld's tectonic engineering.

I just realized something. You know how those injectors at the kindergarten look like that bacteria phage virus?

Well this is the other famous viral structure, a rotavirus. Looks a lot like the Earth in that picture.

>Holey Terra

I'm starting to worry about the state of the bathrooms at CN.

Misseps hasn't even struck yet

I guess it's not really leaks if these are official previews

If Steven and Lapis are looking for a place for her to live, we might get to see a number of interesting things about SU earth

Dems some pretty backgrounds

Why are people assuming that Lapis is looking for a home? Was that stated anywhere or just a common assumption?

Either way, the art in this show is getting more beautiful. It's as if whenever Lapis is on-screen, everything around her becomes beautiful somehow. I'm not saying that as a Lapisfag, it probably just reflects Steven's special relationship with her.

official
boing.es/noticias

>I'm not saying that as a Lapisfag
You're not fooling anyone

Haven't watched in a whale, why is Peridot a midget?

My Spanish skills have never come more handy. Thanks.

So Lapis is just gonna fuck off away from the other gems? Does that mean Steven's attempt to have Peridot and Lapis get along doesn't work?

She'll realize her home is with Steven by the end of the episode. :')

connie

Okay maybe a little, she's a goddamn cutie

But there's no doubting that the artstyle quality goes right up whenever she's onscreen. She's always portrayed as kind of mysterious and beautiful whenever she's around.

>Steven and Lapis will travel around the world looking for a new home for her
>around the world
Oh boy this gonna be interesting

The show is way better than it ever was back when Peridot was tall, you should really catch up user.

Wow.

I still wonder why are Peridot and Steven going underground on their own.

Maybe the events happen around the same time Suglite's rampage?

You think they'll become SJWs?

>What happened to Florida?

Who cares?

Reminds me of Jonny Quest's spiderbot.

>The show is way worse than it ever was back when Peridot was tall, you should really drop it user.
Fixed.

Steven already is

That's a really bad opinion user, but nevertheless, I respect it.

Oh yeah, that's true.
>That episode where Steven tells Lars to check his privilege.

If you think about it, Peridot is the Felicity Smoak of SU.

>all those gems
holy shit that's kinda unsettling
well that came out of nowhere

When South America splitted from Africa, it took half of it with it.

If this is because of Gems or no remains to be determined (the gems are old, but I think they weren't around for the time of the dinosaurs).

Russia had some gem experiment blow the shit out of it at Tunguska.

Excuse me, what?

>mfw we will have enough leaks to fill up a whole episode

SU SoL game when?

>The tower is American made though, it was our gift to France for Statue of Liberty.

W-what?

Shit, meant Malachite.