What are some movies where the good guys win?

What are some movies where the good guys win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxh07tT52ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Empire Strikes Back

Do you think a man from his past that he cosigned to his imprisonment will resurface with a foreign princess that will expose the new president as a treasonous betrayer in the public eye, driving him to suicide?

I didn't vote for him.
Still it will be hilarious to see his urban liberals voters getting butchered on their streets.
Not to mention him and Merkel forcing a terrible deal on anglos and pushing for Scotland's independance.

I guess there's always a good side to everything.

do you mean liberal in the american sense or in the actual sense?

I mean social-liberal precisely. Obama, Blair, Trudeau...

What are some movies about a country surrendering to an invading force and paying them welfare to out breed and replace their native population?

Schindlers list

that's good

Elysium?

Sounds like the USA, where spanish will be the dominant language in a few years

The Count of Monte-Cristo style, I like that idea

Anime predicted this very result decades ago

>Macron won
youtube.com/watch?v=sxh07tT52ys

Obviously France is sexist.

Not in retrospect apparently.

I think it's probably for the best that he won.

Not perfect by any means but a Frexit isn't in the best interest of any European country currently connected at this point. I would only strengthen outside influences such as Russia, China, and the US. If Europe wants to remain relevant it should do it united. Not warring like they did for hundreds of years.

No, I mean that you use the word with its actual meaning

Not unexpected, but a shame.

macron measures when he was economy minister were highly successful and popular - just ask the unions who celebrated them with molotov cocktails kek

*Kalergi plan intensifies*

If you hate the West and white people, then I suppose from your POV he could be considered "good guy".

t.shlomo cohenberg

>liberals vote Macron to protect gay marriage
>but in the process allow Muslims to flood the country who want Sharia and are likely to beat gays

MY WIFE'S GRANDDAUGHTER

though desu that is a consequence of marrying your high school teacher from when you were 15. Niiice.

Fuck the EU, they took down my Eroge torrent site

They call Le Pen a fascist at every turn and fire every union member who might be related to her party. But most of unions still refused to make a pro-Macron statement in this election, basically saying "don't vote for any of them", despising them both equally.

He wants to pass decrees asap. This summer is going to be fun for foreign tourists. kek.

>marry her years later
Gee I am sure he waited till he was old enough to sort his feelings out and totally didnt cuck her old husband in high school

very noice

Delicious Sup Forums tears are delicious.

Seeing today's meltdown was hilarious.

There are rumors that he married her only for the family's money and that the gold-digger is actually a faggot.
I have some doubts about those theories, it looks like too much like the "Hollande is a jew" rumors from 5 years ago.
Still worth investigating though.

This suddenly makes a lot more sense.

they're waving this flag in france tonight

It's funny because all sorts of French anons flat out told them that this was an unwinnable race unless it came out Macron was raping children.

the "Le Pen" name is a bad brand because her dad was a literal holocaust denier. And Marine turning into a lefty berniefag didn't help her. Single issue voters are the fucking worst, and Le Pen may have been good for her immigration and EU policies, but she would have been a terrible leader.