Official Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Discussion Thread

What was your favorite part?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_Germany
style.time.com/2013/01/29/retail-for-the-1-oscar-de-la-renta-named-americas-most-expensive-store/
youtube.com/watch?v=03e51Ejj40g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked the part where Groot killed that asshole that bullied him.

Also I like the end credit scene with Teenage Groot.

That gold chick made me rock hard

When Drax tells Mantis the water reminds him of his daughter.
Then Mantis feels him and she instantly starts crying.
Good moment.

The part with the raccoon

It was terrible, my man.

me too dude

you can't make these threads anymore, amerians touched it witheir greasy, fat sausage finger

At first I thought she was Julianne Moore.

Just came back from the theater.

Okay movie. Drax is still the best character.

The worst part was the constant arguing and yelling. There was a lot of that in the first movie, but its gone to new extremes here. I want to kill Rocket myself for arguing so much with everyone. It was exhausting.

Unironically this.

Whenever they said that mammals wouldn't survive so many hops, I was expecting something dramatic to pass the time, but when they bust out the Courage the cowardly dog distortions whilst screaming like maniacs I just couldn't hold my sides.

Seeing Debicki made me get sticky and my mom yelled at me in front of everyone for fapping under my coat. Marvel movies are shit.

Americans created it you third world piece of shit. It was always ours. Enjoy living in our world, faggot.

I felt like Star Lord got dialed back a lot, he almost came across as a different person. Not nearly enough wisecracking or being a jackass from him.

Pratt didn't seem to have much heart and soul in this one compared to the first, he came across as boring.

Bad B8

I loved the golden people.

Despite their relative minor role.

when Kurt Russel was morphing into Kurt Russel and he looked like that scene from Hollow Man. also any part with Batista.

then why did you watch it last uh
cucks.

I liked Drax stabbing the monster from inside its gut at the beginning.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why do you keep posting it like it is bad

Leaving the theatre

Did every alien become Drax in this movie? Everybody doled out exposition like candy and explained their motivations and feelings through very awkward dialogue.

Rocket + Yondu = OTP

Was totally surprised at the Stallone cameo.

Because we got the extended version and you got the trash cut version because they knew you were going to act like peasants and pirate cams of it like the filthy third world garbage peasants you are. You are literally cucks to America. Keep begging for the yum yum Americum and living by our media and fashion and everything else. You're so preoccupied with America that you can't even see what's happening to your shithole country. Enjoy being our bitch forever, subhuman.

Yeah. Stallone fits in well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am I the only person who thought this movie was shit? It felt like there was no serious conflict until the last 20 minutes of the movie.

Because he's a DCcuck poorfag who watched a shitty cam on his mom's ipad.

She's 6'3

He out-acted everyone else in the movie with the exception of Kurt Russell. With only maybe a couple minutes of screentime.

It's like it was made to trigger 4chin

>why there is no BOOM BOOM PEW PEW every 5 minutes
like I said
these threads can't be made now that americans watched it

You know American fashion is nothing like European fashion.

Have you ever seen a European with a Hawaiian shirt, lumber jack clothes, baggy shirts or baggy pants?

So does Starlord still have powers?

Not as bad as the Dance Off. This lasted only a few seconds on screen.

Baby Groot. Especially the intro where he ate that bug and Rocket takes the time out of the battle just to make him spit it out.

>like

>Because we got the extended version
you didn't

>this rant
why are americans so weird, guys

> European fashion owned by American megacorporations
lol I really detest pathetic bitch nations

No

Stop posting, subhuman. You don't even exist to us except as a place to drain of cash and resources.

Nearly every scene felt like it ran about five seconds too long just to insert some dumb and unfunny joke.

A competent editor could take out 50% of that shit at the very least and the movie would improve for it.

He lost all powers related to his home planet. Immortality and creating matter. He can still hold Infinity gems and survive in space longer since he wasn't connected to Ego at the time he did those things in the first movie.

Nah. the connection is gone.

I'm pretty sure Europeans don't get their clothes at wallmart.

who was stallone and his team at the end suppose to be?

Actually the action was obnoxious and gave me a headache, you pompous faggot. I didn't care about any of the characters because they were all just a series of boring stringed together cliches. Witty banter between hollow market tested protagonists who shoot shit for 2 hours. What a masterpiece.

Why are you so infatuated with Americans while watching American films and posting on an American imageboard with Americans, cuck?

>He can still hold Infinity gems and survive in space longer since he wasn't connected to Ego at the time he did those things in the first movie.
he can't
pay attention when you're watching something

Rocket beating up the guys in the forest ties with Rocket, emotionally crushed, having to leave Yondu behind to die.

The original guardians of the galaxy. And the leaders of the ravagers.

The original iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy sans Yondu.

>I bought a ticked for a fun space adventure but I wanted some serious dram and conflict
stop being retarded

All the shit you metrosexual faggots sell in your boutiques is owned by us.I despise you faggots at lest shit like North Korea and Iran is poor and stupid but with a sense of dignity and self respect placing them far above you niggers on every level

You're right, you get them from shitty boutiques and Costco that overcharge five years after Americans are done with them.

>Yuroniggers actually think they aren't cuck'd by America while posting in a thread about an American movie they paid Americans to see

Blows my fucking mind.

>And he didn't say freakin
If you picked any other part as your favorite, go back to DC lol

But he can, you dumbshit. He's still half alien. He may not be able to use his powers properly, but his biology isn't the same as a normal human.

"Just turn off your brain, bro." Someone fucking kill me.

Being bothered by tone-deaf shoehorning of cheap jokes and quips during scenes that would be dramatically effective without them isn't being retarded.

Imagine if in A New Hope, that at the end of The Binary Sunset scene Luke says something along the lines of "Man, this planet blows." before he walks off.

this was fucking hilarious

More like beware of what you're going to get, the movie is a great space adventure move, a b plot about one of the characters dying of cancer in a concentration camp would probably clash in tone with the talking raccoon and the dancing baby tree.

A pissy Luke would be hilarious, actually.

>tfw this would actually be pretty clever for modern standards

>American clothing brands
>Baby Phat, Crazy Shirts, Duck Head
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_the_United_States

>italian clothing brands
>Gucci, Armani, Benetton, Diesel, Dolce Gabbana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_Italy

>french clothing brands
>chanel, dior, lacoste, louis vutton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_France

>german clothing brands
>Hugo Boss, Esprit, Adidas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Clothing_brands_of_Germany

Really makes you think.

All of it. I loved this movie. Much better than the first.

That just makes me even harder

What's funny is the way Americans pronounce Adidas.

>use Fleetwood Mac's The Chain twice
>cut it off before the badass outro that would actually fit in an action scene

this

That bothered me too.

I liked it but it tried too hard to be funny at times

> Italian brands
> French brands

I'm sure you're aware that if you wear that you're automatically either a faggot or a woman which is what Europeans are for the most part

Shut up Ameripoor. You don't belong to the 1% who can afford clothes.

What did he mean by this?

That his excrement is known far and wide for it's volume.

Tfw Oscar de la renta is American.

Tfw America is superior even when it comes to faggy pretentious overpriced women's brand clothing which is the one thing Europeans are allowed to excel at

He ain't your daddy!

fuck that movie gave me feels

She has a slight lazy eye

good luck unseeing that

Marvel is based on teams not getting along.

>Oscar de la renta
Never heard of it. Not even joking. I don't think it's even sold here.

No way. He merely didnt regress like Superman did going from MoS to BvS.

This.

It's what made The Fantastic Four so fresh and revolutionary when they debuted.

Yeah that was a good moment. I really liked the Yondu character arc. Didnt expect him to win me over the way he did.

style.time.com/2013/01/29/retail-for-the-1-oscar-de-la-renta-named-americas-most-expensive-store/

I took it as a sly knock on Green Lantern.

reminded me of hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy in a good way

whole theater was laughing

Was anyone else blown away by the cinematography?

Baby Groot Bukkake

Stick with DC.

Oprah Winfrey can't even afford to shop in Europe.

2:13 and on

Is Marvel officially turn your brain off tier?

No, I agree with him, that's why I asked the question. With the light gone, he's basically just all human. His dad took on the form of a human to fuck his mom, and that's it. With the light gone, so is anything special.

Shut the fuck up about fashion you fucking faggots