Holy Shit Obama BTFO

nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis#Legacy_and_impact
twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/757182724025290752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way this is real

>that meme hat
>that meme okay hand sign

That guy literally looks like he's straight outta Senegal.

“I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12

Based Obama

fuck what lmao

3 and a half hours ago

fake and gay

It's real

dodi u ZG da se malo napušiš kurca, vidim da si željan

DONALD "THE NOBLE SAVAGE" TRUMP!

Obongo eternally BTFO.

Shillary always uses yeb and cruz not being on his side against him, telfon don best milk the fuck out of this succulent breast

Praise kek.

>Clinton cucks Sanders
>Obama cucks Obama

Democrats are the biggest cucks.

DEM STATUS = BTFO

>It's real
Is this nigger trying to David Duke us?

>standby for pepe

Is he even Obama's brother?

>He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.
This guy.
He seems alright.

In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Barack Obama mentions a friend of his grandfather named Frank, whom he later identified as Davis.[34][35] Obama said Davis told him that he and Obama's maternal grandfather Stanley had grown up only 50 miles apart, near Wichita, although they did not meet until Hawaii. He described the way race relations were back then, including Jim Crow, and his belief that there had been little progress since then. As Obama remembered, "It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black Power, dashiki self. In some ways he was as incurable as my mother, as certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii had created."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis#Legacy_and_impact

You better hope we don't get Shillery. Remember what happen to your country when the other Clinton was in office.

Isn't this the Muslim brother?

WERE IS PEPE EDIT

He can't vote. Also I think the guy is a bit insane, he is mad obama killed Gadafi who he claims was "his best friend".

>Obonggo got family cucked
Wew

Ah fuck, I need to get a twitter for this level of quantum bants.

why does president obama's father look like he's about to drop the hottest haitian dictatorship of 1957

can someone do a MAGA hat edit?

u ZG-u sam pičko

RARE PEPE

Shitty quick edit, here you go.

12D INTERGALACTIC MUD-HUT BUILDING SIMULATOR

Obama is a mulatto. Of course he would look entirely different.

No one would ever let a 100% nigger be President. Any minority that holds office usually has a big heap of white in him.

MEME MAGIC GONE TOO FAR

I am really not looking forward to having the President of the United states tweeting.

Reposting the same link really proves the validity.

I saw it on Fox News.

Why?

Have you considered suicide? Decent alternative to your pain.

And you faggots said social conservatism wouldn't win us any voters.

Link to Donald celebrating

twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/757182724025290752

Because it is meant for teenage girls.

Social Media is gay.

So gay

I blew it
Ment for

Jesus Herman Christ. Remind me to never fuck with Trump