The Eternal Anglo does it again

(Millennial Woes just took a German girlfriend from the Krauts)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4HCtDWXEmYo
youtu.be/IY0spEeh_JE
youtube.com/watch?v=4HCtDWXEmYo
youtube.com/channel/UCOoicKytaB1NWCKMiO5R-Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa if true

Is true.

I thought he said he was gay.

>swarthy (((Scottishman))) with Italian blood with a German grill

Yeah he is gay kind of man, it just shows the power of the Anglo seed tbf desu. I mean look at Woes, a depressed obese manlet 30 something homosexual NEET even managed to bag a top tier German lady, all because he possess the genetics of the Eternal Anglo.. Fraulein's can't resist.

He's a wog you fucking faggot cheerleader.

Evidence?

A guy leaked it on Sup Forums yesterday. She has a piano video somewhere on Youtube, they met on Youtube I think.

Brah, its the Anglo part of his genetics that attracted the German lady.

Didnt he say he was bi and not gay? small difference i know

He identifies as "3/4 straight"

He only fantasizes about twinks

Like the majority of this board.

Take a sit down you continental faggots. The Anglo master race has arrived.

Probably true

youtu.be/4HCtDWXEmYo

>post yfw he's getting cucked by tyrone

>white, blue-eyed guy
>not too different from me, except he's not as lean
>iaintevenmad.jpg

>99
Kek confirms Anglo masterrace

and again:
>has no personality, looks or intelligence of his own to be proud of
>probably not scored in years
>needs to cheer for some other "anglo" on an anonymous imageboard
how pathetic can you be?

No link, no idea who this is, what it's about, OP you suck.

Where did you get this from lad?

whoa...she makes him think, that made me think...

>session
wew this video is all whats wrong with todays world a "16 seconds" session
who would even bother uploading this nonsense

Colonial - you will join the fight for Queen and Country.

youtu.be/IY0spEeh_JE

1:37:10 onwards

Pretty long, but funny

God save the queen

Imperial Federation when?

We're not having that shit flag. We'll restart the British Empire tomorrow my colonial cousin with this flag; the flag of great success.

What a cheeky lad. is the rest of the world even trying?

Anglo BLOOD

Evidently not. They made a film about Hitler (Hitler was an Anglo not an Aryan; let us, please, be honest.) awakening in 2014 I think it's time to see the great Oswald Mosley, 4th Baronet, awaken in 2016 to see the hordes of marxist and feminist scum roaming the streets.

Heil Mosley!

>Hitler was an Anglo

You Aryans have proved to have an addiction to taking Somali cock you continental swine.

Aryans are a disgrace to mankind.

We out here.

Aryans are the builders of civlization

Egypt
India
Mesopotamia
Rome
Ancient Greece
Persia
Aztecs
Inka
Maya

All of those have been ARYAN

Anglos destroyed all those civilizations because they are DESTROYERS, they are the anti-race

See; the Aryan addiction of announcing themselves as shitskins and redskins. You are a joke to mankind. Go back to sucking your Somali boyfriends cock.

Anglos dominated the world for over 300 years. Aryans sit down and take Somali cock.

>Anglos
>white

As an Anglo I haven't mentioned being white once. Anglos are not white. Anglos are whiter than white.

Anglos are the living embodiment of purity.

Holy shit this is high school level of discourse. Everyone here just sounds like a pseudo-intellectual who haven't read a book in their life and get all their info from blogs.

Whatever we are, your women cannot get enough of it ;3.

'Tis because we are genetically, and intellectually, superior comrade. We do not allow niggers into our country within the same scale as the Bosch, the Jerries, the Fritz, the Hun, to fuck our women, to impregnate our children and to spread their filthy markings of backwards, negroid, civilisation across our glorious lands.

>'Tis because we are genetically, and intellectually, superior comrade.

Amen.

I saw that live, pure cringey. When it got early in the morning the real stupid ideas came out. Woes said people on benefits should be sterilized even though he was on them at the time.

I sincerely hope they don't get any bigger than the few neckbeards they currently have, I don't want the right associated with these retards. Just gives leftists license to dismiss us as racist and continue to take away liberties.

>dismiss us as racist

And you are worried about that why? Racist is just a term they use to keep whites submissive, non whites are aggressively racist against whites and its accepted by the mainstream. The real change for good is that word losing power over us.

He's not swarthy, he just has a beard.

He does? Someone called me that once. PERFECT. I have a plan! I'm going to snag him from that German skank and get him to quit smoking!

>even Nigel Farage took a German wife
BEADY

BEADY

why do american and german women love British men so much?

It's just a BEADY thing ;3.

fuck off millenial woes

He should get back to his old way of doing videos instead as soon as possible, he's barely uploading anything nowadays.

It's because his German girlfriend bro.

Unter ist der neue über

bump

bump

Who's the girl?

>Millennial Woes

People still watch that fucking idiot?

Holy shit, you faggots still believe this alt-right bullshit is a good alternative?

Is that the chick? She's sexy as fuck, but clearly has issues. No normal women would get with a guy living on benefits making obscure political videos in his bedroom.

Never put your dick in crazy, lads.

You should watch their debate on White Nationalism

Bullshit. Proof?

>Is that the chick?
What chick, name?

The blonde one in OP's pic and in all the other pics posted ITT.

right, what's her name?

>Who's the girl?

Millennial Woes's German girlfriend.

YOU lift weights and work 9-5 to just for tfw no gf

THE ETERNAL ANGLO makes boring videos on the dole and gets frauleins.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HCtDWXEmYo

>it's a neckbearded "alt-right" sperglord makes a thread about himself to advertise his youtube channel on Sup Forums so he could earn barely enough money to not have to get a job and still survive on pocky sticks and ramen noodles episode

>Is that the chick?

Yeah that's his girlfriend.

>YOU lift weights and work 9-5 to just for tfw no gf

>tfw scrawny
>tfw NEET
>tfw no gf

>Bullshit. Proof?

A guy leaked it on Sup Forums yesterday.

No idea

Welcome to the alt-right, a waste land of low iq unemployed white males and the occasional autist.

German women have a thing about Anglos desu.

How long before she murders him and eats his corpse?

>No idea

>right, what's her name?

Merel

ITT: there are people who actually believe MW is dating chick in the picture

lawd

Have they chatted in youtube streams?

>that 5-head kraut chick dating that sexy devil of a Scot is unbelievable
Yeah why did he go for her? No taste.

just a reminder folks that every post claiming that this sperg has a hot gf is the same guy (probably the youtuber guy) without any proof whatsoever

god, you people. No they havent. This is just some picture of the internet

>god, you people. No they havent. This is just some picture of the internet

FALSE

youtube.com/channel/UCOoicKytaB1NWCKMiO5R-Tw

A conspiracy! Oh boy! I'm sure glad paprika and kebab are on it! Let's see what they can figure out.

you suck at shitposting m8

I honestly can't even comprehend how you could interpret as "proof that they're dating".

Lol, that's not the proof their dating. A guy leaked it yesterday on pol, the image is merely one of the many comments between them two on Youtube.

I understand you guys feel threatened that the Eternal Anglo is scooping up your women. I understand it is fine.

Now BREXIT has happened, Europe's women will be fleeing into the arms of the Eternal Anglo.

you have alot to learn from the "Eternal Anglo" shitposter.