Just fuck our shit up fam

So some of you may wonder what it is like to live in a dying Jew ridden sub tropical paradise well i can give you an example as we have just been invaded and conquered without a single shot being fired.

New Zealand now has an immigration rate of roughly 2% of the countries total population annually.

Currently only 75% of New Zealand citizens were born in New Zealand.

>If immigration continues at current rates
10% of our country will be foreigners who have arrived within the last five years.

>If immigration continues at this pace for the next decade
25% of the population will be foreigners who have arrived within the last ten years.

We are fucked. The post modern Kiwi will be some oriental cunt trying to sell you tomato sauce and wool products while asking for residency in your nice European nations.

Enjoy the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/business/industries/71329261/NZ-migration-boom-nears-60-000-a-year-as-Indians-and-returning-Kiwis-flood-in
stats.govt.nz/browse_for_stats/population/Migration.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stopped reading at Jew ridden

Honestly the racism and antisemitism on this board is disgusting and takes away from whatever you are trying to discuss

Grow up

You are right.

Our Mistake was electing a Jew in the first place we should have just gassed him instead.

This.

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

why is everyone crying about antisemitism and people being offensive on Sup Forums all of a sudden? kill yourself

Other Anglo and western countries have worse stats then us. Atleast most of our immigrants are Chinks or Brits, not muzzzzies

>Currently only 75% of New Zealand citizens were born in New Zealand.

We've got nearly 700k of the cunts if you want some back

No they really don't ours is the worst per capita.

Can you imagine what it would be like living here in ten years time with another city the size of Auckland needing to be built from scratch.

no no no they are all yours friend!

do it most of our expatriates are white

>fuck the facts, I vote with my feels

It's a shame that people like you have the right to vote. Did you learn nothing from Obama or Bush?

>refugee quota still low
>growth rates high despite previous largest industry tanking
>billions of dollars of oil revenue at our fingertips
>entire towns and city's so white they're a meme

Yeah immigrants are going to cause our country to collapse sure

Why do you think our growth rates are so high despite our primary industry taking a shit.

I know it is late but you can work it out.

You claim to be voting on policies, yet did not cite a single one you and Clinton are aligned with. You instead chose to blather about how insulting you feel the opposition is to women, and some how surmise that much criticism against Clinton is rooted solely in the fact she's a woman.

south island seemed pretty white, north island might aswell be china.

Tourism now biggest industry. I still fail to see your point

I'd believe it, step into a private hospital and every third doctor or nurse is a fucking kiwi

>billions of dollars of oil revenue at our fingertips
We thought this with our LNG reserves. Fucked if I know why we bother exporting it when it fetches such a shit price though.

The fuck are you still doing up so late

You fail to see many things like what primary industry is and why every job in tourism makes us poorer not richer so i guess i will have to explain.

Growth rate without immigration is .5% that's how much our real economy grew. Adding more people may increase your growth rate and your gdp but it will not necessarily make you richer.

as for oil have you even seen the prices lately.

Argue that it isn't the Jew's fault instead of saying antisemitism. As you SHOULD know, Jews have a tendency of getting BTFO of nations because they exploit the nation by profiteering off of weakening it because they have no attachment to the nation.

>
>You fail to see many things like what primary industry is and why every job in tourism makes us poorer not richer so i guess i will have to explain.

You did literally nothing to explain how jobs in tourism makes us poorer

>every 10 years your country becomes 20% more non-white

hehe yesss good goy

Well if tourism is your biggest industry, you're going to see it suffer A LOT.

You should run for office on that platform that people come to see you, not 3rd world peoples.

How much do you think people working in tourism get paid annually compared to someone with a comp sci diploma.

use your brain.

I'm going to bash you and stick your head in an entire bucket of discarded Jewish foreskins as I fuck you up the arse and hum Wagner.

And I bet you have Precum oozing from your tiny deformed cock at the thought of it you filthy perverted scum.

Alright it's just high class bait. Nice though

>Alright it's just high class bait
>just bait

This is a very serious discussion user we take things super serious here on our paper crafting board.

Can I have some links or sources please lads?

>mom, i posted it again!

stuff.co.nz/business/industries/71329261/NZ-migration-boom-nears-60-000-a-year-as-Indians-and-returning-Kiwis-flood-in

stats.govt.nz/browse_for_stats/population/Migration.aspx

small numbers but we have a small population.

14000 indians, no thanks senpai

Rather Indians than other people desu, they work hard, non threating and assimilate.

>indians
>assimilate

pick one my man

I guarantee for everyone that comes in legally we get two more who piggy back in.