youtube.com/watch?v=B1fZUlqYPAk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3ZpFyQ8Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=oMJjibTBGl4)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/bulgaria/australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FU GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, USA

I want Stef to make philosophy videos, not videos about terror attacks in your shitty countries.

>diversity
>multiculturalism
>acceptance

>b-but they said it would be good

top lel

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3ZpFyQ8Fg

I don't want to watch another one of his autistic videos. Is he seriously pushing the narrative that this was an Islamist attack? The reports that he was yelling allah akbar were unverified initial media reports. Instead we have video of him calling himself German and the casualties are all kebabs.

my grandmother chose USA over pineapple land
jajaja

>The reports that he was yelling allah akbar were unverified initial media reports.
nice trips
you can get audio of the woman who says so, she says she's Muslim and it made her heartt cry to hear that or some shit

he is pushing the narrative that "if you invite millions of young males who cant assimilate and settle down to form families, this is bound to happen"

in other words, unmarried single males with no future tend to become dangerous for host societeis.

my grandfather wanted to move to usa, grandma convinced him not to.

I got cucked family, would have been glorious burger by now.

>inb4 you wouldnt be born at all, since your parents didnt meet

>muslim
>Iranian
>name is Ali
>shouted "Allahu Ackbar" while shooting in McDonald's (reported by an eye witness standing next to him youtube.com/watch?v=oMJjibTBGl4)

Hm... really makes you.. OH WAIT

>Breivik stuff on his computer

CLEARLY A WHITE RIGHT WING EXTREMIST

>researched mass shooters for tips and tricks
>nothing to do with Breivik's ideology
>Breivik is one of the many mass shooters he researched

NO, STICK TO THE NARRATIVE GOY

He is pushing nothing, but the truth. That was another muslim rampage, but the media is trying to cover it up and present it as something else not to incite fear and anger lol.

ok but this event doesn't even fit into that narrative either. His parents migrated in the early 90's and he was born and raised in Germany, hence his flawless accent. And self-identifying as German.

Fuck I hate Molymeme he's such a fucking low information, poorly researched fucktard. Sonboly doesn't fit into any of these narratives, he was just another bullied kid with psychological issues.

You can identify as an attack helicopter, doesn;t make you such.

His genes were middle eastern and nothing can change that. Half the French and Belgium terrorists were second generation muslims.

Don't give me that bullshit. Actual Iranians are in Iraq and Syria right now fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda, because they're Shia muslim and enemies with the Sunni. Allah Snackbaring is a Salafist thing.

>unmarried single males with no future tend to become dangerous for host societeis.
its what the past showed us, its what the present shows us, its what the future will shoe us.

well, maybe if Germany didnt invite millions of males into the country, Ali could have found a job himself and potentionally an autisitic GF, which would decrease his suicidal tendencies

>ok but this event doesn't even fit into that narrative either. His parents migrated in the early 90's and he was born and raised in Germany, hence his flawless accent. And self-identifying as German.
Second generation immigrants are often more hostile to the host culture than first generation immigrants, you dumb cunt.

Stop sucking this bald faggot's dick. It's almost as bad as the Evangelion threads we were flooded with everyday for a while, or the Milo threads. You all can't wait to find the next youtube star to worship.

>Ali Sonboli screams he is German
>shoots non-Germans

Fingolian please

When will you fags realize Stefan is controlled opposition?

what if the date of his shooting was coincidentally on the same day as breiviks shooting?

Reminder that Molly new is a confirmed jew

Nice taqiyya muzzie diaspora. See it won't work on me cuz I've been researching you pedo worshiper for decades.

All muslim sects are the same when it comes to jihad and snackbaring. The difference is in minor religious practices and political establishment.

you can suck my uncircumcised cock, Ali.

This was a lone wolf attack committed by a mentally ill man
That is the fact of the matter and we need to own that rather than playing into the libturds hands who say "OH SO WHEN ITS A POC ITS A THUG OR TERRORIST BUT WHEN ITS A WHITE GUY HES A POOR LITTLE MENTALLY DISTURBED LONE WOLF"
This was a mentally ill man and it had nothing to do with immigration, there will be plenty of immigration related attacks in the future, we don't need to cling to straws like this

NOT AN ARGUMENT

t. Achmed Ibn Mohamed

Of course it is accidental

t. Ali Uygur

>implying he didn't scream it as a response to some guy screaming something to him but as some remark to show how german he is
>born in an Iranian household
>raised with Iranian culture
>implying he ever could be a German

Not an argument

No I just see the bigger picture

>Evangelion
Not sure if troll

it was a question you retard

you sound like you're 16 years old you fucking sperg. If you aren't aware of the basic differences between Shiites and Sunnis and calling them the same when it comes to jihad and snackbaring then you're a fully fledged retard and haven't actually read anything past infographics and blogs.

>I know of the word taqiyah too!!!!

Taqqiyah hasn't been taught among the Sunni since Reconquista. It's a Shia thing and I dont think you even know what it is.

stop pretending that you know anything about anything you balkan disease

Pic related you muslim piece of shit. Go spread your cancer elsewhere.

Shia are as much bloodthirsty death cult garbage as sunni. All muslim are the same sub human vomit.

Fucking shitskin go kill yourself./

Well? Is he?

The most annoying thing about this attack is that they used it to push nice right off the airwaves just because this attack probably has no link to terror.
Ie Nice, media: deliberate obscuring of Islamist ties "oh he was just a lone wolf" - ignoring the fact that dozens have been arrested in conjunction with the attack and "someone" supplied him with guns and grenades. Nice attack, media: DELETE THIS video evidence and victims and grief largely removed from the air very sanitized.
But this attack OH boy every Turk in town is interviewed to say how upset they are- pictures of the victims with eulogy of dey good boi's. Oh look brevic, video games and the far right and hes totally a German guys stop being do racist :^)

BBC removed his first name from their news can you believe that? He is David not Ali David.

just lol, then tell me there's no narrative.

>wiki as a source

I actually cared to read up on Islamic theology. It's not taught among the Sunnis anymore, unless a Sunni actively reads theology they will never have heard of it.

It was one scholar that made the definition of the concept that you're referring to. The standard definition of taqqiya is about keeping the peace as well as hiding your muslim identity if there's risk of harm against you (ie. if they force you to burn the Quran and eat pork etc).

Please calm down your turkic genes from the Turks that raped your ancestors must be acting up.

The Balkans are trash and chimpout as bad as the Middle East I honestly got a chuckle out of you thinking you're better than the shitskins. Dont come to an Anglo nation you filth

Nice taqiyya faggot muslim piece of shit go kill yourself scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

>Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "prudence, fear, caution")[1][2] is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5]

>This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][6] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[7][8]

>Taqiyya was initially practiced under duress by some of Muhammad's Companions.[9] Later, it became particularly important for Shias due to their experience as a persecuted religious minority.[6][10] According to Shia doctrine, taqiyya is permissible in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.[6] Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics.[11][12]

> In Sunni jurisprudence protecting one's belief during extreme or exigent circumstances is called idtirar (إضطرار), which translates to "being forced" or "being coerced", and this word is not specific to concealing the faith; for example, under the jurisprudence of idtirar one is allowed to consume prohibited food to avoid starving to death.[38] Additionally, denying one's faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory".

wow really made me think

I hope it made you think of killing yourself you disgusting pedo worshiper.

Why is Sup Forums worshiping a canuck? I thought you hate all of us?

Fuck no, leaves are awesome except the French leaning cucks.

Anyways I'm off the sleep now you monkey. Enjoy your poverty and rapefugees.

mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/bulgaria/australia

Kill yourself muslim sub human

>implying Bulgarians are worth more than muzzies

you're literally as poor as they are and Bulgarian men look like monkeys. Calling other people muslims won't help you escape the fact

why are you still here? leave shitskin