>turning it into prefabricated three-part storyline
>they're gonna change the ending a little bit and it's gonna be shit
>jumpscares

who gives a flying fuck about this movies anymore

i can see the bald cap

>those annoying as fuck voices

Jesus H Christ....

>>remaking a classic

Is the original tv miniseries really considered a classic? Apart from Tim Curry as Pennywise it has little going for it.

Pretty good until I saw the IT man.

>that ending with the balloon

youtube.com/watch?v=ip1XtsAdn2o

well it's a clown, it's not supposed to be his actual skin and hair

D R I D E R

WHEN?

well, maybe not a classic but, what i mean is why making a remake of something that already is as good as it can be?

>money
oh i forgot about that

>thoughts?

its shite mate i swer on me mum

Do people even know what IT really is?

Do you?

who is people

>BREAKING: Enjoy the new trailer for Stephen King's IT movie which includes a very creepy ending with Pennywise and his red balloons. #ITMovie

the drider is inthe movie rite?

>that whole sewer conversation
Jesus christ I had to close it, it's unbearable

Yeah but what about the Turtle?

Every thread people tell you it's 2 movies yet here you are again claiming it's a trilogy. Hmmm. Weird.

will we see a twink orgy scene between the boys?

So what is It?

more like Shit t b h

reminder if this was faithful to the books she'd be fucked by all of them and the boy she talking to and the fat kid would of been the ones to make her cum

Remember The Prodigy...?

wat

are you retarded

mfw we are witnessing Horror kino revival

we aren't tho...

Did they shoot the book's gangbang scene?

Interdimensional psychic vampire like Alex Jones talks about

exactly what I was afraid of
theyre going to edge lord up pennywise and make it full of in your face jump scares and loud music from inception
guess ill wait another 20 years before somebody tries an IT movie

....Only joking.

yes

WB fucks up again

But is the underage gang bang going to be in it?

That terrible fucking pacing with no tension building or atmosphere whatsoever - can't even maintain it for the length of a trailer.

Confirmed that this will be dogshit, also the clear attempt at the stranger things feel falling flat will fuck this film

That kid is right, why the hell would you go into poo and piss water?

Those are eyebrows

A drider.

This is how cucks are born, user.

It's "good" but it's only by today's standards and not by timeless standards.

The kids talk like they're in a Judd Apatow movie. It's not bad, but it's just very current, and not in a good way.

Yes and is very explicit!

i believe it would be what scares you. thats why it changes into a spider. just scary stuff.

>a classic

ORGY CONFIRMED!!!

>not wanting to fuck Bebbie

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST TIME

The kids are a buncha losers hanging in literally shit, all the shad and normie kids aren't hanging out in a pool of urine.

Is the clown supposed to look menacing all the time?

no. he uses a clown look to lure kids in by trusting him. This was before everyone was scared of clowns. In fact i think the origiinal It is the reason kids are scared of clowns mostly.The whole point is it's supposed to be friendly looking.

>As good as can be
Lol nope. The last one was fucking awful and a mockery of what the book is about.

All you are a bunch of faggots! IT is scary as fuck.

You're wrong. It only appears somewhat friendly to Georgie and even then Georgie got startled. Tim Curry wasn't friendly at all in the movie. Instead of coming off as perfectly reasonable in the storm drain he came across an evil sounding rapist.

>change the ending
The end of the book is fucking awful. This is a good thing

Meh, could be worse. And it might be interesting if they go the typical jumpscare/creepy clown thing for the kids movie then change the tone for when they're adults. But more then likely it'll just be two practically identical movies.

Looks leagues better than the Dark Tower movie, at least, though that's really not a major accomplishment.

bellend

has no one photoshopped IT screaming into a microphone yet?

>tfw they leave Ben out for being fat

>That kid is right, why the hell would you go into poo and piss water?
Every time you smell someone's fart or a bathroom after someone took a massive shit, you're inhaling fecal matter.

My point is that you're not as clean as you think you are.

IT remaking in modern times.

He is a youtuber lets player with a high pitch catch phrase. he pops out of the kids phones and tablets and lures them into the virtual world

>of course you will be shared and liked EVERYONE IS SHARED AND LIKED HERE

They really need to stop making movies.

he's the prepper

>In fact i think the origiinal It is the reason kids are scared of clowns mostly.

uh

Those are some really good child actors, they're actually talking like real children unlike the mediocre miniseries.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic for how this movie will turn out, hopefully they go all the way with the turtle stuff.

Are you Indian? Smelling human waste and walking through it are two completely different things. Dumb shitskin.

If you read the wiki this movie had a pretty fucked up production. Cary Fukunaga was gonna direct had his own idea for it but WB didn't like it so he quit. Fukunaga said "I was trying to make an unconventional horror film. It didn't fit into the algorithm of what they knew they could spend and make money back on based on not offending their standard genre audience."

>people say pedowood isn't real

That sounds like a very mundane and predictable production.

does he say /what/ was so unconventional?

>I am an artiste and wanted to spin the story into something it wasn't, so they fired me, those idiots

Sure.

The full quote is here: variety.com/2015/film/news/cary-fukunaga-it-exit-1201584416/

Cary Fukunaga was trying to make the movie about things that scared him personally and it says so in his script.

>all of IT's forms are generic zombies
>important characters like Eddie Kaspbrak are left out
>the losers defeat it with household weapons, none of the ritual of chud stuff

The best things about his script were how the lore of Derry was explored with the incidents involved with IT. Outside of that it was pretty bad, WB is still using the basis his script but a rewritten version that's much more inline with the actual book aside from obvious omissions like the orgy.

Looks better faithful to the book

I'm in!

Clown design sucks. Dropped.

They were trying too hard to channel Stand By Me. Not that I'd expect the kids to have that kind of charisma, indeed SBM was a fluke, but the director needs to do his own thing.

Holy cow this looks bad.

The first trailer made me sad because it made me think they'd turned it into a typical modern horror movie, but this seems even worse than that. It just looks like dogshit.

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

No but 9000 hrs in Paint

It is an eternal demonic entity that lives outside of the multiverse but can create an avatar for itself within it that only has a fraction of its power.

The hip opinion is "lol we shouldn't hear Pennywise speak until the movie comes out!". I want to have a taste now.

Yeah Id rather see Fukunaga make an original horror film instead of making a poor adaption or remake of an existing property.

Fuck off Corey.

What did they mean by this?

SPOILER: He sounds Swedish

>Stuttering Bill doesn't have a stutter
>Literally every shot of Pennywise he is spooky looking, completely defeating the purpose of him taking the form of a clown

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

The Stranger Things guy is in this? "You like titty caca?" I love the Beevis and Butthead reference.

Wasn't there also more gay stuff he added to the characters?

Yeah, a trailer with no logos or credits screen? That was like a clip and a shot put together. Not a trailer and def not an "official" one...

>the joker doesn't eat carbs and has a 24 hour fitness membership

Why does the new one looks like some kind of juggalo edgelord?

Wasn't the whole point to take something like a clown meant to appeal to children and turn it into a monster?

he was always pretty spooky in the 1990 miniseries though. Id agree with you if Pennywise was demonic looking the whole time, but he is clearly just a creepy clown for the most of it

Couldn't they have gotten better children actors?

Why not just hire the kids from Stranger Things since they all did an amazing job.

I like it, looks worth a watch, should be rated R and have some epic tits in it. All horror should have tits. New aliens looks good too btw. David bombing the engineer faggots,do want.

My first thoughts. Annoying voices and terrible dialogue.