Milo

Really makes you think.

mm yes sensational

anytime i see a milo thread i never look at it or give it any thought. this is the only time i've ever posted in one

Wtf i hate Milo now

>a gay guy trying to get people to vote for trump
>Sup Forums shuts him down

its like you guys dont want Trump to win

Wow u sure showed him

>feminism
>"serious issue"
Lol. I don't like milo but the butthurt SJW who made this is pathetic. Why do you have to culturally appropriate our memes? Why are you so unfunny and unoriginal?

>thinking it's okay to shit up Sup Forums for some 'greater good'

b*ck to /r/the_donald you go

tl;dr

> serious issues like feminism

bhahahaha

Leftists have the worst memes

>Be me
>Posted this
>Not a leftist
>Libertarian
>Triggered altrightists call you a leftist because they are out of options

First they ignore you

Then, they meme you

Then you win. I just wish that I managed to reached out and hurt someone on the internet to the extent at which they create immortal memes of my antics; to survive the times and endure as an internet gravestone, preserving my legacy forever.

You dont get him. The things you listed are his appeal. He is punk rock.

Also >feminism
>serious issue
Dont make me laugh you fucking cunt.

Way too wordy and falls flat, the nice thing about these memes is that the shitty ones never get saved and reposted

Am I one of the only people people who never pay any attention to this guy? Not even sure what he does other than be gay on Twitter?

>punk rock

Milo is that kid in high school that keeps saying that Black's need to get deported, but you know he's just mad his dad beats his mom

Milo go to bed

Exactly, just that hes a grown ass man and still sticks with the edgyness.

>Not a leftist
>Libertarian
DUDE WEED LMAO TRANSGENDER SOLDIERS BRO

too long, just makes you look mad

why do lefts feel like they need to write text dumps with every crude picture? why do they feel like their crude pictures have to be of a certain standard?

why can't they just make their own memes?

I smell desperation.

Why are leftists so... mean?

I mean right-wing memes are more about stereotypes and viewpoints, not actual individuals. Lefties immediately go to personal attacks every single time.

This means of course that Twitter will perma ban Bill Maher right?

Yeah, I was watching this special and when he said this I cringed hard. Where was he even trying to go with this? Why is he still trying to do it?

So this is what they meant when they said lefties cant parody countersignal memes without typing an entire essay out.

brevity is key to these strawman cartoons

i'm sick of this shit and i want alt right plebbitors off this board
kinda hope hillary wins so they could finally shut up and leave

They can afford to be mean because the power structure is backing them up. If a rightist was equally mean and told Maher he needs to be shovelled back into the ovens to make a nice lampshade for my girlfriend you'd be placed onto the ADL's extremist list and never be employed again.

How do people not get that more words =/= funnier meme image?

>Can't even greentext properly
Back you go

>mfw one of trump's son's is 10 years old

I get the impression that Trump is a really great father

I don't like Milo but you don't understand how this meme works.

Because Milo is gay, therefore him jokingly calling trump daddy shows he has daddy issues and isn't a joke about "gay daddies" as a sexual fetish.

it also has the idea that dropping out of uni= stupid, because people who do that like Bill Gates are total failures because only the degree itself matters, not what you learn

There is totally no projection in that image at all...

RARE

yeah bro you're totally bill gates

you fucking shrimp on the barbie inbred

>they fell for the university meme

"serious issues like feminism"
commit suicide