youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg
>Nigel Farage talks Trump & Globalism on Infowars 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uIQVTthsM2Q
>Trump responds to Melania Speech on ABC 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nc0R-bKW97o
>Chris Christie Responds to Cruz’s Speech 7/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=yYKwtVp3PDs

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>TRUMPVIBES
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQWG62c3ts
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hon-haka.org/archives/1154
youtube.com/watch?v=cZdGE8_fOMM
pastebin.com/E69dw4Zu
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Trump make America White again?

If not I'm voting for Hillary. At least she will destroy this country and start a race war.

Nate Tin's map now has Trump winning Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and North Carolina.

What next?

Trump vs Hillary talks when?

May more truth be revealed during the DNC.

Sept 26 then a few more in Oct

>The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll

emmmmemmmmm
It really ma

For Respondents' Predicted Winner it is still 50 to 44 Hillary v Trump

>Closing the "Charleston" loophole
>Where if a NICS check doesn't come back within a week, you are allowed to sell
>Which exists because it would cause an unconstitutional chilling effect that effectively ends the right to firearms through delaying the check forever.
Jesus christ, please never get Clinton anywhere close to the supreme court, ever.

>I can't replace Jim Webb

Christ. This is in the bag.

I've been wondering if she'll even do it? I know there are some scheduled but I can't see her getting on stage with him, it's literally showing up to your own execution.

>mfw in order to oppose Trump, liberals are now pushing the "BE MAD AT RUSSIA" meme and try to blame the DNC Leaks on the Kremlin

So is Bill Kristol playing 4D chess here? Get the liberals to hate Trump SO MUCH they adopt his neocon foreign policy?

>Florida
too early to call

*sips tea*

Adam Schiff lol

Fucking desperate to blame Russia and focus on how Wikileaks got the emails, rather than what the emails exposed. Every other question is dodged with "I didn't read the emails so I can't comment!"

Huh, must be new Nate Tin polls then. Yesterday he needed 1 state for victory.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
Either way, new poll says Florida +5.

Didnt FBI user said that Russia had hacked DNC emails and Trump already had them a while ago?

Looks like he was legit as fuck.

>LITERALLY 0.1% from winning Florida

*moves 4D chess piece*

What a wonderfull time to be alive.

I wonder if Trump would have won this without the massive support from his voters.

when is sanders going to speak on tv? will he disavow or will he be an utter faggot?

reminder this was just 20% two weeks ago

Did he forget about the Pulse nightclub so soon?

>mayor of Philly saying trump and the Republicans want "the good ol days when you couldn't sit at the counter or the front of the bus"
>a Democrat talking about racism

Jesus. They just love playing that card when they are the biggest racists around.

Daily reminder Marist polls are absolute memes. Look at their accuracy in some of the primary states, one of their national pollings showing a "Cruz surge", absolute SHIT at polling PA.

>Does anyone wish they could go back to having the bluepill? To be normal again. In the Matrix simulated world. Just live peacefully, in a bubble of ignorance where everything is fine and mundane. Wife and kids, nice house, normal job in a quiet suburban neighborhood. Green lawn with water sprinklers.
>In a false world where at least you have the perception that everything is alright. And most of all, you're happy. Where the light inside isn't dead.
The false world is falling apart and those who believe in it can't make sense of it.

Those on the blue pill are suffering right now more than we do. We on the other hand, are fucking ecstatic seeing the DNC lit on fire.

Will Sanders endorse Trump and hand him the presidency after the emails that have been released?

>i'm a catholic and don't support abortion
>The government shouldn't be involved in abortion rights
>Kaine is boring
>It's true, I'm boring.
>Boring is the fastest growing demographic in our country

???????????????????

WE CAUGHT A LIVE ONE BOYS
GOVERNMENT AGENTS GOT DRUNK OR HIRED NEW INTERNS AND ARE TRYING TO HONEYPOT Sup Forums LIKE ITS 2005

GET IN HERE AND MAKE DANK
MEMES OF HIM

Hilary and her camp are saying the Russians hacked the DNC because Russia wants trump to win.

>will he disavow or will he be an utter faggot
he's been the controlled opposition, puppet faggot, from the start, of course he won't disavow. he'll say he's "extremely disappointed" but that "we must unite to defeat donald trump"

t. former bernvictem

This whole election is them trying to retread memes like "TRUMP WILL BRING BACK SLAVERY". They are growing hysterical by the day.

doesn't the fact Kaine panders to hispanics be a problem?
Aren't there a shitton of Hispanics in Florida??? or are they more divided between D and R than I thought?

I finish my degree in 3 years doing CS.

If Trump wins how could I move to the US? How often do you hear of brits moving to the states?

Will Trump forge a relationship with us after Brexit? I feel that both you yanks and us limeys will go into splendid isolation together.

Trump Gen. I need some help to BTFO my dad. I can't find any info on black voter turnout for Trump. All I find is shill/clickbait-tier garbage I know for a fact that it cannot be a fucking 0%-3% nation wide, it's just too small

soon on CNN

>There are people in this general right now who think the DNC will be disastrous

Obviously he wouldn't of.

The whole point of Trump is that he's not doing anything fancy, but saying things as simple and straight as he can. This appeals to people and triggers liberals.

Also, the fact that Sup Forums opened up a pathway for a deity into our dimension that took a liking to Trump helped him aswell.

> pure coincidence

Based morgane

>hon-haka.org/archives/1154

>”The world is grey, the mountains old,
>The forge’s fire is ashen-cold;
>No harp is wrung, no hammer falls:
>The darkness dwells in Durin’s halls;“

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdGE8_fOMM

Best song

Are you Muslim or brown?

The DNC assume Cuban Hispanics are the same as Mexican Hispanics.

Well this should be interesting.

Dunno about America but in my experience niggers always sit at the back of the bus anyway, usually playing annoyingly loud music on loud speaker and smoking weed.

>some dumb gringo speaking spic to south Florida democrats
>doing anything

Florida hispanics are notoriously conservative.

All of the recent polls are encouraging!

that really worked for rubio right frog?

> I wonder if Trump would have won this without the massive support from his voters.

Well, that's kind of a tautological affirmation, isn't it?

How could he win without support of voters, that's the definition of winning an election.

>CNN grilling Clinton over DNC leak
>CNN saving their own asses

emails revealed he was just a useful idiot. He was a clueless puppet who was dancing on strings he couldn't even see.

No and no

Try looking in

>pastebin.com/E69dw4Zu

What have democrats done for us?

Not as disastrous as the Rio Olympics

Well for one, actually look at the MoE for some of those groups in those polls.

>Hint: "DRUMPF HAS 0 PERCENT BLACKS" MoE among blacks: 10%

Fucking hell. Trump passes Clinton today/tomorrow unless the trend reverses.

Nate Bronze on suicide watch.

Brits move here all the time, as long as not shitskin we have room.

Bernie on CNN. Will he uncuck himself?

SANDERS ON CNN

Sanders speaks Monday at the convention. His supporters want him to disavow Hilary and smite the convention. In reality he will keep sucking Hilary's dick. The benefit of him doing that is it will push Bernie's supporters to the edge and cause them to rage.

i dont feel like watching cnn. please report what he says

>British Intellectuals

How can pols wander around up and down like they do? Who is changing their mind like a crowd on a tv show?

>polls
Never, ever trust the polls nor the pollsters, even if they say you're winning. We should know more than anyone, remember when Podemos was going to get 90+ seats? Remember the "sorpasso"?

Probably not.

Why only mothers? Why don't they get any of the fathers

oh nvm

> tfw almost prepared to move to the US

If Trump wins planning on doing it in 2 years or so. Are there any nice small towns with a tight white community? Just want to invest into the town, help with whatever business I invested into and then spend my days exploring every single inch of the US during my free time.

It's the same shit here Britanon.

>one generation, maybe two removed from the 60s civil rights strife in America
>still sit in the back of the bus

>Bernice still isn't uncucking himself

Hillary Campaign manager is on CNN getting absolutely btfo by Tapper (who ironically as in these emails)

(Paraphrasing)

>Tapper: Respond to these leaked DNC emails
>Clinton bitch: This is the work of Russian hackers, who are unfairly trying to work this election
>Tapper: Any evidence of that
>Clinton bitch: *idiotic deflection with a side of no proof*

Depends if Trump scraps the cheap Pajeet visa.

Lads they got Cleopatra, its over. The Mark Antony vote is just too strong.

Nope, still rambling about Trump

SANDERS FOCUSES ON TRUMP NOT BEING PRESIDENT

Thanks m8s

You can still vote for someone and not support him.

Like, I vote the AfD in germany, even though I don't share most of their political views. Why vote them then? Because the rest is even worse.

"It's an outrage"

"we said in month ago, it's not a shock"

"i'm gonna go forward, and be sure trump won't win"

>back to the cuckshed

TOP KEK

BERNIE GOES FULL KEK

Bernie given the chance to uncuck himself and he blows it.

seems unlikely

No, he is just a weak commie

Donald..... you know what this is about...

Spread it

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

This so stupid, you're just increasing the probability that one of them is going to go off-script

Even if they could, men have too much privilege to be speakers at this event.

Trayvon lived with his grandparents for fuck sake.

Bernie such a cuck

God Bernie you are pathetic. ABsolutely pathetic. He is backing the candidate that will OBLITERATE the middle class.

>Bernie fully sold out

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

he was given his chance.

Back to the shed, bitch.

The best part?

If (when) Hillshills, Bernouts, and Dindus start fighting eachother in the DNC convention, there will be no party unity, no convention bump for Hillary, or better yet, a convention slump.

This can be the first time in a long while where a candidate's numbers shoot several points DOWN after the convention. We all better hope that Hillary still gets the nomination.

Honestly it doesn't matter because no matter what the narrative would be

>NUH-UH THIS IS THE BEST CONVENTION EVAH!!!!! FUCKING DRUMPF!

Bernouts are violent creatures that love protest but honestly I'm not even expecting anything, they are brainwashed.

What are you watching?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK.

Holy shit is he for real? My god what a little cucked fuccboi.

"I WILL DO ANYTHING TO DEFEAT DONALD TRUMP"

Jesus. Can't make this shit up

KEK SANDERS: "My objective now is elect Hillary Clinton, and make sure Trump not become president".
Commie jew piece of shit.

Bernie is fucking spineless. The shit was rigged against him, but rather than disavow hillary he pins I all on DWS.

NO REFUNDS -SANDERS

Bernie on CNN talking about DNCLeaks.

>They used the Incorrect spelling tweet

Fug Boys

AHAHAHAHA

There goes your revolution

DOWN THE SHITTER

KEK

The sample sizes for black voters is extremely small and black voters are concentrated in the deep south which is already red.

Reminder: there were memes about "ROMNEY HAS 0% BLACKS" in 2012 as well.

You expected anything more?

guys holy shit

Trump is shitting down. the necks of Hillary and the DNC on Twitter. this fits his "Crooked Hillary", "rigged system" narrative so tightly it's fucking ridiculous

... could he actually win? I feel like if shit goes down at the DNC and we see a significant Stein split, this election is over before it started

I don't even have to convince my Bernout buddies to switch sides the way I did. All I need to do is convince them to vote Stein