Atlantis: The Lost Empire

user, I'm gonna need you fill these up.

With what?

Take your shirt off completely, and that shouldn't be too hard a task to complete.

In the context of the scene, piss.

That's alotta piss

semen his

Is Helga waifu-material?

Damn straight she is.

Ooops. Pun.

(Though I always wondered…)

This was quite violent for a Disney movie. Also, there was actual blood shown on-screen, twice.

Totally.

What are you, a woman?

You mistake my comment for a complaint, user.

>Also, there was actual blood shown on-screen, twice.

I don't want to alarm you, but you are sitting VERY close to a LOT of actual blood RIGHT NOW.

The movie up until they actually get to Atlantis is top notch.
After they arrive it gradually goes downhill.

Why are there no other early 20th century dieselpunk adventures?

Audrey is best girl

This

>Look, I made a bridge!
>It only took me, like what? Ten seconds?
>Eleven, tops.

Because Autists like Steampunk more.
Dieselpunk is for dorky Hipsters and middle aged tattoo artists.

Cyber is still best.

YES.

We need more greasy, brown mechanic waifus in overalls 3 sizes too big for anything but her ass.

seconded

>Nobody ever got hurt.
>Well, some people got hurt...
>BUT NOBODY WE KNEW!

>How did you get in here?

>I came down the chimney.
>Ho, ho, ho.

You've disturbed the dirt, Sup Forums!

What are you going to do now?

No.

She's boring.

All the characters in the film were.

mad_max_thats_bait.jpg

Here you go.

>femme fatale proto-Nazi Ice Queen gun for hire
>"boring"

The cast is one of the best things about Atlantis you homo.

A scene where she sexually teased Thatch would have been great.

You damn right, son!

stop trying to murder me, user

You do know that almost every woman sees blood way more often than almost any man?
You don't seem the type to know a lot about women though.

Never!

Why can't we get shit like this for Kida?

Audrey presses so many of my buttons that it's almost like *I* designed her to be my perfect waifu.

I love Stargate.

The plot of Atlantis and Avatar are basically the same. Except Avatar scraps out all of the search for Pandora and skips right to the part where they discover the culture of this alien world.

Disney's Atlantis spent a lot of time in the submarines and on the journey towards Atlantis- and it hardly developed the culture and people of Atlantis at all. The time spent actually enjoying Atlantis's culture was very short- there is the palace dinner scene, the scene where Milo fixes the flying fish, a short stroll through the market, the underwater scene, and then Rorke the big meanie makes the rest of the movie about guns.

I do like Atlantis, I like all the pre-WW1 technology. But I wish they developed Atlantis more. I like Helga and Kida. They could have scrapped a lot of characters like black doctor, Vinnie, Packard, and Moleman- so they had more time to develop Atlantis.

The sequel was pretty awful- it was just 3 stories condensed into 1 movie.

Since I was a kid I've always wondered what was Mole's story.

Me too. I think I'm old enough to take it now.

He was the only character I didn't really care for.

In Atlantis 2- every-time he opens his mouth its "stuff about rocks and geology!" Every time Vinnie opens his mouth its "stuff about explosives."

They could have been scrapped or combined into one character.

But Vinny was great.

It still amuses me thinking back to when everyone on /k/ discovered how much they love this movie.

Cause it was a attempt at a series bungled into a direct to TV movie when it got passed over

Hell yes.

I am just glad there where so many guns

>We've done a lot of bad things we're not proud of: robbin' graves, uh, plunderin' tombs, double parking... But, nobody got hurt.
>Well, maybe somebody got hurt, but... Nobody we KNEW
Best Disney character

I like the how the crime listed in the LA dub is kicking a dog.

The LA dub is great.

There's a skeleton near you

>all those crew members who died during the escape from the leviathan

>Trump wants to prevent this

It's inside you right now

>implying that didn't happen
did we even watch the same movie or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Nah, she's Puerto Rican, not Mexican

I just fucking love this "team of international experts" thing they had going. Espeacially set in a 20th cnetury setting. THere should be more like this

I agree with developing Atlantis, but Vinnie and the crew are a bulk of what was memorable about the film. In an ideal world they'd just tack on 10~20 more minutes of film, but budget.
If you were going to cut anything I'd just cut the five minutes of crystal synchronization. Just have Kida get severely injured and go into a magical glow comatose because, "the power is within them," or some such, and then she slowly turns into one of the crystals inside of her holding chamber while they transport her; easily save 5-10 mins by just changing her depiction from within the cell; periodic increases of crystal-to-Kida ratios.

Beautiful.

The movie actually was 15-20 minutes longer and had a more involved journey to the city with more monsters like Squid Bats and Lava Whales. That giant bug in the travel montage is left over from Kida's original introduction scene when the expedition finds themselves in the midst of a hunt.

>Avatar
>fully developed culture and world