Did you remember to feed your neopets today, Sup Forums?

Did you remember to feed your neopets today, Sup Forums?

Did you remember to feed your Nintendog?

Did you remember to feed your tamagotchi?

Did you remember to feed your Nickelodeon aquarium?

Oh god...they're all dead.

Did you remember to feed yourself today, OP? You're all skin and bones!

Is there a link on that one? I wanted to get a screen cap but I think it's dead

I suddenly feel intense guilts crawling on my back.

oh no

Yeah I did feed my Eerie this morning! Got 4k from the little lottery machine thing and got a mega rare omelette!

erry day
that lottery thing really is providing good interest to come in every day. it just sucks how it means if you're late one day you have to be late every day, and if you're ever late twice (the second time later than the first) you lose your entire progress

Wowzers, a mega rare omelette? You could probably get 10 NP for that!

I got banned from neopets several years ago. It still stings.

I recently dug up a lot of the merchandise and it's pretty insane. I have several issues of the magazine, a board game, and tons of plushies I had to go to Claire Jr.'s to get.

it's the pridnipples of the thing. you get to see that shitty old art donna drew herself before selling the site to scientologists

yes

Yes, I even remembered to win this year's Daily Dare golden trophy.
What's that? you didn't? Fucking casual.

i never know what to do with that shit.
nor that thing where it's like.. "oh hey add 5 qualifying games to your favorites" and .. i did! and it didn't register it..

From time to time I actually drop by and feed my Zombie Shoryou.

I feel oddly compelled to feed it, like a weird guilt over a fictional entity that is apparently "delighted" because I played with it a few years ago before starving it for months over months.

There was a Neopets general in /vg/ that finally died a few months back but you've basically just summarized their entire reason for even playing the game.
also nostalgiafags reeeeee

I was there after letting the account rot for for fucking forever, I even thought "I might as well play this thing", then I found out there was a massive glitch on the carriages race game that made it impossible to send even a score of a 100, a single fucking lap, and after a "maybe later" never checked again.

at least half were there for furry waifus/husbandos

Wait, what?

the owners sold the site to scientologists, but before the contract was signed, donna added a clause barring them from using the brand to promote religion ever

>Haven't fed my Kau in over a decade

It's fine, no one liked Kau's anyways not even the creators.

that's because you picked the pet that is literally a cow instead of something cool like a greyhound with antennae ears, an alien cat with 4 ears or a fluffy armadillo

picking kau should've just had a message pop up that said "nope try again"

Where is the fucking site plot?!

Attagirl

Since then, Nickelodeon has bought and sold it. Now JumpStart owns it, whoever the hell they are.

they stopped doing those sometime after the scientologists sold it to viacom and before viacom sold it to jumpstart

they make interactive learning games for kids

Viacom held several plots.

I hope they realize that Neopets isn't that kind of site. It's basically an adults site that has been sanitized to child-safe conditions.

like i said, they stopped sometime after viacom took over and before jumpstart did

Jumpstart is completely aware only adults play neopets these days, their heart seems to be in the right place but they're still sort of incompetent though.

i remember sometime around the time they went on full 'no hugging' mode, donna had recently publically made remarks about gay hobbits