"Huh? Time travelling? Well why are you in my bedroom?"

>"Huh? Time travelling? Well why are you in my bedroom?"

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM
discord.gg/2aUz2Uz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Unsheathes katana*

Nothing personal kid

Man what happened to this psycho lady....

would fuck her bootyhole so hard when she was younger.

>>

*Unsheates penis*

Nuthin circummsized kid

All the subtle curves of a refrigerator

that's probably what happened, though.

If youre gonna post young Hillary then for the love of God post her cute pictures

Too old. Hillary was only good as loli.

sad to see how an innocent looking girl could turn into such a monster desu

To make you suck my cock, honey. I call it "The Donald."

Open up, sweetie.

.mmmm

Yes

Holy shit I dont know why bill ever cheated on you. This is the tightest mouth i ever fuck....mmmm

Mmmm

Arghhhh

Don't tell me you like niggers and their "curves"

She was cute when she was younger, don't deny it.

Uh...praise kek?

The only reason I want hillary to win is so whenever an American pisses me off I can say stuff like
>Mr Gorbachev, tear down that hymen
>I want to fuck that president

It's almost like girls are more attractive at 17 than at 70...

really makes you think...

0/10

fuck off faggot bitch

KEK WILLS IT. GO user, IT IS KEKS WILL THAT YOU GO BACK IN TIME AND FACEFUCK LOLI CLINTON

Why am I Herr little hilldawg?

To kill you

With muh dik

Naw, bitch got ugly at around 27. Around the time she got a rapist off a rape charge.

Evil makes people look ugly

I'd really like to travel back to Hillary's childhood bedroom and tell her how disastrous the democratic process is and how she should stay away from politics. Hopefully that will convince her

Then while she's distracted I'll slit her throat and rape the hole I created in her neck

Do not get involved with politics, nor marry any guys named Bill. It would cause a great disaster

Man, I actually have some feels right now. What the fuck happened to that little girl for her to become so evil?

Bill happened.

power is a helluva drug my nig

Bill.

>not fucking her tight virgin loli pussy
>not making her feel what a big hard republican dick feels like
>not letting her taste the cum of justice

Kek

If she wins this is the end of men and what they stand for.

Men are superior to women, this is a fact of nature.

It's literally Man vs. Woman war right now.

Would be my pleasure to face fuck loli clinton. Holu shit my dick is hard and trembling just thinking about it.

Maybe when I face fuck her....and she finally starts giving in to my big cock hitting the back of her mouth constantly, I'll make her say (a few 10 times): Holy Kek I want your cock, daddy.

Then slap her face each time and tell her she's saying it wrong. Then i'll make her stick out her tongue and i'd slap my cock on it.

Fuck I'm horny now. I should tribute loli clinton.

>Many years later, Hilary is a registered republican

that filename

fuck off pedo
sick fuck

Yeah, I could see that being the case. If she had just became a lawyer and separated herself from Bill after that, she might not be a seizure, intern harassing bitch responsible for the deaths of thousands worldwide.

Nice

>responsible for the deaths of thousands

More like millions and repercussions from her actions that have damaged many parts of the world.

Imagine her as president, she will directly cuntfuck this planet back to the stone age.

Me and some guys on Sup Forums are making a Hilloli comic as we speak user, but she will be yuri for Huma Abedin. Hope this isnt a problem

Our google spreadsheet : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM

Our discord : discord.gg/2aUz2Uz

Our website : commanderandcute.com

get help, son

You're on a list now.

The only Austrian piece that's going to penetrate her is my dick.

Post hillloli PLZ need to cum

She looks like a little welsh girl wtf

She became red pilled. To the fullest extent.

how so?

fpbp senpai

What did he mean by this?

>Me and some guys on Sup Forums are making a Hilloli comic

This is cringe

>ywn go back in time, kidnap little Hillary, move with her to a small European town and teach her how to be a decent human being

I bet you haven't look at Hitler's baby photo.

>Bill

No nigga, it was Saul Alinsky that corrupted her and taught her how to be a crook.

Poor soul thinks I want to jerk off with his friends.

Only thing I'm gonna jerkoff to is the thought of loli Hillary's tight pink mouth wrap around my cock while I slowly pound it. Gliding it in and out. In and out. My cock throbbing occasionally...when it does she makes a sound a coughs.

All women get ugly around 25

tfw Sup Forums going to the past is what influenced the future to turn her into a psychopath

1/10

Get help.

>Grab her face
>Press her mouth against my ass
>Scrunch up
>Force-shit burning diarrhea down her throat
>Hot wings and laxatives
>Burning concoction
>She drowns in acidic shits
>Timetravel back home
>Become known as the Phantom Shitter

I am here to show you german might.
With my mighty german sausage.

>hat the fuck happened to that little girl for her to become so evil?

Sup Forums overdose, she is actually the good guy in the story. its trump wants to start a mexican holocaust.

Makes me wonder if Donald and Hillary knew eachother when they were in their 20s

My wife is 24...

Awwww shit

>Unsheathes katana

Fpbp

Found a retard, folks

It's trying to communicate

>time travel to her 2 years later
>have baclava mask
>shit all over her
>scream allahu akbar
>scream "This is in the name of Islam"
>travel back
>phantom shitter is the first known islamic terrorist in the USA
>everyone hated islam way before 9/11
>america nuked the middle east in the 90s

nuthin personal kiiid

>travelling to kill Hillary
>not travelling all the way back to Vespasianus to make sure he doesn't miss a single one

>If she wins this is the end of men and what they stand for.
>Men are superior to women, this is a fact of nature.
So you're saying men are naturally superior to women, yet if one woman becomes the president after 43 men in a country with 90/435 females in congress, where virtually every CEO of a fortune 500 company is a man, where virtually every board of a major company is dominated by men, where men are overrepresented in all leadership positions, where men on average earn significantly more than women... is the end of men and what they stand for?

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to believe that this is even remotely logically coherent?

Toplel

Nicely done, but she's already dead in my first post. Better to shit down the throat of Dianne Feinstein.

>implying I'd waste my time machine's potential on Hillary
>implying I wouldn't go further back and ensure that Dmowski allies with Hitler and ravages the world

It's like you guys have no imagination or something.

how the fuck is that retard gripping that pistol. what the fuck

You realize men are in those positions because statistically they work both harder and longer hours, and are far less likely to start a family? Statistically, they are also more competitive, aggressive negotiators.

Alliacne only in exchange for danzig.

wew

You guys are fucking stupid. The only way to stop a Hillary-like person to surface is to attack George Soros in the past.

>time travel again
>shit all over MArtin Luther king Jr.
>Scream Allahu akbar again and murder his whole family with a kebab knive
>shit all over all modern swedish politicans screaming allahu akbar

There would be no need for such an exchange once we became a commonwealth.

Just no, gib 1914 borders and you can keep ukraine, slowakia and besserbia.

>really wanting to keep millions of angry Germans in your borders
It'd be better to give up the German speaking areas and consider the fact that you'd gain quite a bit of territory after the war with the Soviet Union which would make up for it.

You are mixing up German and Lithuania.

this

I guess you put one hand under the grip? Reducing stability and risk getting your hand injured by weapon failure?

Fucking degenerate

>girl gets raped by a republican
>becomes hardcore democrat and hates men
it all makes sense now

She already looked like a massive, annoying cunt back then.

And this hard work, competitiveness and natural superiority magically disappears if Clinton is elected?

hmmm... really makes you think

>flag

hows the bbc in your ass holding up??

She's actively working to sabotage all of those things. You realize, all memes aside, she actively supports radical feminism? The movement that strives to tear down men and reverse the roles. It'll be illegal to be good at things as a man and you'll lose work opportunities and most likely pay if you DO have a job, since feminism has already set these things in motion (to the point that they actually want to give women more money than men just because they're women and earn less because of horrible career choices).