Based Sean Hannity BTFO of Jon Stewart:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfSqc_jS8pk

"I was right about Obama and you were a fool who had your head so far up Obama's a**, Jon Stewart.
I've never seen anybody kiss an ass like you kiss his." Hannity continued by outlining the numerous ways in which the nation has suffered since Barack Obama ascended to the presidency.

"The country's not better off Jon," Sean continued. "We've got 95 million Americans out of the labor force,
Jon. Do you care about them? I know you're a rich liberal. You donating money to the 46 million American families on food stamps, Jon? Hey Jon, you helping out the 50 million Americans in poverty?
Hey Jon, are you gunna use your wealth from all of your comedy writers that lay out the material for you, are you gunna help pay down the debt Obama has accumulated?
More debt than every other president before him combined?
Are you gunna help, Jon, the 1-in-5 American families in this country that don't have a single family member that have a job?"

>upvote this

too bad Hannity sounds so whiny

It's such a pity that Lumpy hates teleprompters so much. He could've used one and that would've been somewhat coherent.

Oh no wait. He doesn't mind teleprompters when Donald Duck uses them.

The Left is a master of style over substance.

Stewart is a hack that started the whole lefty shit of reading the news and making funny faces

That being said, hannity always comes off as a whiny prick

I like how sean ignores the factors of aging and automation. Old people don't work and machines can do most jobs better. No matter what Obama does we'll see less Americans with jobs. Trump will only make it worse

John Stewart will die soon. Kek wills it

Does anybody have the video where Hannity owned up to his pledge and let them waterboard him because "it's not as bad as they say"? I can't find it.

>Sean Hannity BTFOing anyone
>anyone BTFOing Jon Stewart
Have you even seen what Jon said about Hannity on Colbert's show? It was just about the most brutal BTFO ever recorded on television. It's understandable that Sean is so triggered. He's probably been using a hemorrhoid pillow to sit down ever since.

I won't respect Hannity until he calls out Leibowitz for being a Jew.

good bait

Lol this guy. Automation isn't anything new and it's never caused anything other than temporary unemployment as the labor force moves to sectors that machines can't do like services Technicians and anything that requires critical thinking.

I love how Hannity pretends to care more about the unemployed than Jon Stewart does, and then disparages those same people for "living in mommy and daddy's basement" for seemingly no fucking reason whatsoever. What a fucking retard. This guy is incapable of basic logic. That's why Jon so effortlessly destroys him at ever turn.

>bleeping *ass*

lmao

Stop crying mr Leibowitz and stay retired to save yourself from raping.

It's already causing major shifts in the kinds of jobs available which mostly pay much less. Enough automation and improved AI could result in a paradigmatic shift which you can't predict with 150 years of economic patterns.

>Trump single handedly turned the pro multinational open borders wall street globalist Republican party to being pro labor and anti globalist
>Democrats are now the pro wall street AND the pro SJW party

I legitimately love that man

>president's create jobs and direct the economy
President's can create jobs by getting Congress to approve massive tax-and-spend policies to support public works.

But that's it.

Yeah except Trump changed the GOP platform to being pro labor now, meaning the DNC is automatically and explicitly the anti labor/pro globalist party.

Hannity is probably going to pretend he was always pro labor now.

I wonder how long it is until he starts lecturing on how he "knew all along" that TPP and outsourcing is a godless Democrat scheme to destroy Christianity.

The major difference in the modern age is that society is fast approaching a time where there will be many more people than jobs people can do.

In the most generous outcome, the entertainment and art scenes could become super cheap and absolutely vast in scope. Everyone who doesn't need a job anymore because of "free" food will have time to sit around and dream stuff up.

(Stop thinking right here. Truth is never so kind.)

In real life, what will probably happen over a few decades is creepy levels of overpopulation. Are you going to force people to use birth control or force sterilize them?

If most people won't do that, there will be over population. How much food per acre can be produced? How much food per acre will be produced. Can and will are two different words.

When Xavier Illuminatus decides that he wants to turn a populated area back into wilderness, he can program his kill bots to slay all the humans in the area. His media can lie about the dead humans and say they were plotting revolution. Since he owns all the food producing machines he can shut them down as long as he needs to. Or he can repurpose them for other tasks.

Dystopia is far more likely than Utopia because it tries to cut costs by reducing demand for food and services. Utopia can not be sustained in real life because the demand for food and services is unlimited.

Buy land and learn to automate today or get left behind tomorrow.

It is more a of reply to the left using "The Dow Jones so high wuz Obama" as an argument.

they obviously can

it just requires the right policies

Well he Did use "rich liberal" then pointed out how greedy he was despite vast wealth accumulated working in the media and hating this country.
That's pretty much 1933 Berlin without the audience members.

>Trump will only make it worse
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lumpy
I don't get it, is that supposed to be funny?

The key is AI which as of right now is unable to anything other than answer trivia. Much less critically think.

Lol science fiction authors think they can replicate the single most complex object in the known universe. in the next two decades when the entire internet on became as complex as a single human brain 3 years ago. And this machine will b e smarter than men? kek. There simply isn't enough computing power to do it.

Mediocre response. Whenever Fox News anchor try to rebut against leftists they always sound butthurt.

>95m americans out of labor force

Tecnically, the number should be 60m. He's not accounting for young students and retired folks. There's 60m americans between the ages of 16 and 65 that can enter the workforce today.

out of a population of 300m, that's too much

Nice qt in this pic.

who the fuck uses teleprompters on the radio?

I love Hannity and hate Leibowitz but Hannity sounds like a whiny bitch here.