Tfw you're watching a movie and a kiss scene comes up

>tfw you're watching a movie and a kiss scene comes up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
my.mixtape.moe/dpjoxh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've always liked you, female love interest!
>I love you too, protagonist!

the last time I kissed a girl was 1 year ago and she was crazy af

Have you seriously never kissed a girl? Holy fuck that's embarrassing.

i had a dream where i was doing was riding in a car with a girl and it was the best dream i've had in recent memory

I don't think because they take far too long and there's usually little art involved.

And to think, some people live out this dream every day.
*I don't like these scenes

>sister bites her lip

get the fuck out you piece of shit

>hot girl appears in flick
>instead of making me horny it makes me sad because i'll never have a girl as pretty as her

haha lol

I can't imagine how ugly you are.

feels bad

The only time I kissed a girl was when a told a drunk friend I was a kissless virgin and she kissed me out of pity. Wasn't even good and I felt worse afterwards.

fag

>21 and never kissed a girl
I don't even know why am I still alive

Most men dream of having lots of money or a great career

I just wish for a woman to love me and not to be the man my father was

>watching a movie with parents
>kissing scene in an apartment, possibly leading to a sex scene
>mom - "uh oh, is this going to get rude? [dad] you better fast forward this"
>mom literally stands up and covers the TV screen by opening up her jacket while dad fast forwards
>there wasn't a sex scene and we just skipped a few minutes of the movie

>in the kitchen (which is open to the living room and facing the TV)
>dad's watching moone boy
>it's an episode about the kid starting to notice girls
>parents probably about to confront the kid about masturbation or something, idk I was barely paying attention to it
>dad turns off the tv without saying a word
>puts it back on after I leave the room

I'm 23

both of these things happened to me too, i guess our parents raised us to be virgins

OK, I don't wanna be a bitch and an autist anymore. Anxiety got the best of me over the years and I'm not letting it ruin my life any more. I want to find a solution instead of crying myself out because I couldn't do things that most people had. I want to be confident and not be afraid of doing the first step. I don't want to be an autist anymore

>actually kissed a girl
lol faggot

I've kissed boys, does that count?

no

Only if you are a girl (get out my board), gay or girl (male)

I'm 21 and have had sex with 6 girls.

AMA

>never shows characters ever eating, as if food isn't necessary to live
>triggers my hunger induced hypochondria/anxiety

Fuck outta here sodomite

get the FUCK off of my board

how do i make eye contact with a girl

Why do you still live with your parents?

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Fuck off Sup Forums

fuck off mena
Why do appropriate incel culture by browsing imageboards?

Jesus fucking Christ this is difficult
Seeing girls as pretty as her on the street makes me feel like killing myself more than usual

Because in my country there is zero expectation for children to move out until they're married

because I like memes

Well you should feel terrible. Embracing a culture and feelings you will never understand. It's disrespectful. You have facebook, imageboards belong to us. Now Leave.

>the protagonist is the biggest loser
>still gets a gf

also
>female character obviously wants the male character, goes out of her way to be with him
>tfw you will never know this feel

Seems like it may be stunting your social development. Which country?

>Girl is smiling
>Makes eye contact with me
>Immediately stops smiling

I can't even imagine a girl that doesn't mind my company, let alone one who actually wants me.

my eyes keep darting away on their own

I seriously hope you don't live in the US, because that would be 100% false and you should slit your neck throat

>taking advice from Drive
Staring that long into the eyes of anyone is fucking autistic no matter who you are or how you explain it.

leaving home at 18 is an anglo thing, most european countries didn't follow it usually.

Lel. Even in the US, only poor or retarded families do that. You think rich folks kick their kids out at 18?

It was an anglo thing in like, the 50's and 60's when jobs were everywhere

It's not much of a thing now anymore

Haha yes, their kids go away for university and after live in fucking studio apartments downtown, since it's closer to their firm.
Confirmed for upper middle class poseur

Right, I don't disagree. What I mean is the EXPECTATION to leave is part of the anglo tradition, regardless of how the economy effects how things actually are.

I wish for a woman that was twice the man your father was. For you...

>happened
you see user, I think he actually meant that these things are still happening to him in the present.

H-how do you kiss girls? Do you just open your mouth a little and then what?

;_;

cringe

You can do it.

This isn't helping...

>watching standup comedy on tv with family
>guy makes a joke about virgins
>it was something about how statistically there's a virgin in the room with you or something
>face goes red, feeling like i'm boiling
>family are nice enough to pretend not to notice

I'm actually very sensitive to this as well. Characters seem to never need to eat or go to the bathroom unless the plot really needs that to occur.

How is that kicking them out? That's not not the same as cutting off your kids' financial dependence without regard for their financial independence. Are you retarded?

>six
i'm the same age and have had 10, two were legit 9s and the other were high school qts

should've partied more in high school desu

desu I was a loser in high school and didn't go out much, things got a lot better for me in university

seek strength, the rest will follow

>sex scene comes on
>dad jokingly says "cover your eyes user! Haha"
Kill me

Does it count if I kissed her in a dream?

Yet, here you both are, proving that having sex means jack shit in life.

Post her feet, faggot

>>mom literally stands up and covers the TV screen by opening up her jacket while dad fast forwards
>>there wasn't a sex scene and we just skipped a few minutes of the movie
kek, this was so funny.

>mouth "i love you" when the protagonist says it to the girl
>notice mom looking at me in the corner of my eye

lmao fuck off

i've been on Sup Forums since i was an awkward virgin teenager in 2006

i'm not going to leave because i managed to get lucky once in my otherwise pussy-barren life

>>female character obviously wants the male character, goes out of her way to be with him

>tfw I actually felt this feel once
>tfw she abandoned me 2 years later after she realized I was a loser with no hope

>having any form of physical contact with members of the opposite sex outside of family

>morning scene
>table full of all sorts of breakfast items
>main character takes a single apple and leaves

>i love you
>i love you too

I have, doesn't make it any easier, just reminds me of a happier time

>tfw no gf to watch Twin Peaks together while we cuddle

As you lean in, close your eyes. You can start out with a peck if you're self conscious but afterward, part your lips slightly and partially wrap them around one of hers. Be sure to swap from the upper lip to the lower from time to time and even change your head from one side to the other. Also, put your hands on her waist or shoulders if you're a little timid. I like to gently grasp mine from the hair.

Stop user! Please don't make me remember...

I had a dream a few months ago I was in bed with my gf and she was kissing the back of my neck. It was pure bliss

where do you think you are?

>watching a movie/show with parents
>any sort of gay reference is made, serious or joking
>parents glaces over in my direction, then glance at each other
>they think they are being subtle, but they're not
>10 seconds later my mom lets out a deep sigh

fucking hell

>tfw just socially gifted (ie attractive) enough to convince friends and family members that I've kissed and dated multiple different girls
>not socially gifted enough to ask a girl out

that makes three of us

im 24 and still avert my eyes from sexual scenes on habit at this point

>it's a Truman sees a couple holding hands, hugging, kissing, being endearing in public and he gets both angry and sad episode
>it's a Truman notices someone very very beautiful in the streets and it makes him want to die episode

thats called anxiety dude

normal dont have that problem

this one hurts desu

>tfw you are watching a movie and the protagonist's high school crush loves him back

delet this

FUCKING CHAD

>character casually interacts with non landwhale girls.
>supposed to be believable.

>character confesses his love
>his love is requited

me irl

my.mixtape.moe/dpjoxh.webm

>watching a movie with some people
>sex scene comes on
>everyone probably knows I'm a virgin

I've actually had sexual intercourse with a woman.

Haven't been laid in years and don't even care to fucking bother with women anymore because they're all shit. Not that I could get one anymore anyway, but still. It's been like 8 years man.

!!!
Go to the gym 3 times a week minimum.

Get a haircut once a month. Even if you think you don't need one. You do.

Be as charming as possible. Attempt to charm the pants off of everyone you meet, male/female young/old. I can't help you out here, you just gotta experiment and find what works and what doesn't.

Its not too late to save yourself. Please user. We're all gonna make it.

>22 years old
>watching Love Actually with Family
>every time there's one of the scenes where the body doubles mime having sex with each other mum gets up off the couch, goes over to me and covers my eyes until the scene ends

This happened to me except it was at a live stand-up show and the comedian was specifically going after me. Then he asked me how much I knew about fingering. It was humiliating.

>sex scene comes on
>dad laughs and says "You wouldn't know what to do, would you user?"