Is bending your kid over your knee and spanking it degenerate?

Is bending your kid over your knee and spanking it degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

librechan.net/hebe/src/1469112366360.mp4
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
youtu.be/ONNRfflggBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a father, yes. Dads should spank their kids with a belt. Moms should do the spankings on the knee for minor offenses.

This wording made me laugh.

Kids need occasional beatings. Hand spankings are weak shit though. Need a utensil of some sort. Also make um stand and take it, no need for the knee.

Trips of truth

>having kids

>sweden in a nutshell

>spanking
no, you tell them why they are being punished, then you tell them it can come at any moment.
Then ambush this with a switch while they take a shower so you catch them off guard and can lash their bare skin... do not miss an inch.

If the parents are good enough, yes. They shouldn't have to do that.

This.

The best way to give punishment is to look at them in the eyes while doing it to show that you care more about them than the punishment itself.

I was spanked and it gave me autism.

>having kids in 2016

librechan.net/hebe/src/1469112366360.mp4

kek

96.3% of all humans who eat an apple get a cold at some point in their lives. So I guess apples cause you to get a cold?

By the way I have three children that I rarely if ever spanked. I just hate statistics because they can be made to make any point you want.

Corporal punishment is the most blue-pilled thing you can do as a parent. You're basically teaching your kid to solve their problems with violence. "Oh, I can't make this thing work for me? Well I better hit it to make it work then!"

You are there parent, you own whatever they have up until they are 18. They do something bad, you take away what they have until they earn it back with good behavior. They keep acting up? Keep taking away things until the desired behavior is acquired.

You think prison/jail guards beat prisoners when they act up? No, they take away whatever the prisoner has until they start acting right. If you have the threat of not sleeping in a bed at night looming over your head, you'll act right real quick.

>hebe

>teaching kids to solve problems with violence
>implying that's a bad thing

Fun fact: all of the "negative" consequences that r-strategists list about spanking are in fact the qualities of K-selection.

What's with the ass spanking all the time. Why not a slap on the cheek?

Sounds suspicious.

Yes.
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx

It's because you aren't going to hurt them or leave visible marks.

dunno man on one hand i say no, on another hand i got yelled and shouted at constantly and dveloped anxiety depression and anger issues because of it

Spanking will turn your kids into statists and if you do it you'll be Physically Removed on the day of liberation

am I gonna get in trouble for having this in my cache?

Yes. Plenty of statistics that show the kid gets worse of. The kid loses his self esteem, which is your most important job to ensure that he has.

Don't beat your children.

>Uncle used to spank me.
>Now I fist my kid twice a day
>He's the smartest kid in his class and behaves

It's good to keep traditions lads

One day America will grow up.. one day..

GodFuckingdammit, Ahmed.

Jews did Munich

literally nothing you do as a parent matters once your kids reach adulthood. My dad wanted me to be a crack dealer and expected me to go to prison. I'm now a 23 yr old virgin who codes as a hobby

Yes. Microwave your drive as soon as you can.

> bending your kid over your knee and spanking it

if by that you mean bending your kid over your knee and jacking yourself off, than no, it's not degenerate

How am I supposed to spank it if there's a kid in my lap?

Literally every American before the 1960s was spanked. Immediately upon the end of spanking cucks over ran the country.

Pure coincidence?

I used to really like it t b h. I would get in trouble on purpose so my dad would spank my butt and mock him so he would hit harder.

I got into a lot of trouble as a kid and my dad fixed that pretty quick..kept a running tally and gave me an additional 7 belt spanks each time. By the 4th time you're getting 28 hits and will stop u from getting out of line

You are absolutely wrong about this.
Spanking leads to a loss of 10 IQ points and the behaviour you punish them for is often repeated 10 minutes later.

It also tells the mirror neurons that A) people that love you, hit you. B) if you love someone you must hit them and C) the way to solve your problems is through violence. Hello American foreign policy!

If you advocate this, you have BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

Thank you sir. You are part of the solution.

>Correlation implies causation.
>'Murican
Well, the more you know. Also "mexican intellectual"

what is it?

>Tfw no hot long legged milf to spank me over her knee

I was spanked and literally never thought any of that. It taught me that my actions actually have consequences. Teachers should be allowed to hit their students like back in the day. Maybe then this generation of whiners and cuCks like you won't come baxk

A very enthusiastic 12 year old sucking a bottle of axe spray

Don't click this, it's a kid giving a blowjow to a can of hairspray. Seriously don't click.

Only if you get an erection

When I was 5 I got spanked for throwing a cat on my mom and cutting her arms. If I hadn't ben spanked I would have developed an entitlement complex and it would have turned me into a little bitch.

That spanking was the biggest favor my father or anyone else has ever done for me.

>Anecdotal evidence.
>Even more evidence of 'murican education.

Is sucking on a can illegal?

Where do you think you learned such violent behaviour such as throwing a cat?100% these non arguements because they cannot accept their parents were bullies causing such backwards rationalisation is outstanding

Of course a child abuse victim like yourself will try to justify his own abuse. Most people don't want to admit that their parents were utter shite.

Citation: [none]

you're going to need more than Psychology 101 to do more than sound like you know what you're talking about.

>molyjew
kys

Most people who are spanked turn out fine. Past generations experienced worse than spanking growing up and creates the societies we inherented today. Where ever the "evidence" you have came from. Just know that it comes from a field riddled with Jews and women. If you live in a multi cultural society with hostile populations, I don't think teaching your kids violence is such a bad idea

One of the lot of studies about this subject:

Getting spanked was extremely traumatizing for me, it felt like literal Hell was raining down upon me. There is no reason any child needs to endure that. Obviously you needed those 10 IQ points.

She looked pretty good at it

Yea I got the shit spanked out of me and I never decided to break my mom's plates for the hell of it ever again. Physical punishment works well. And even if your point about losing iq is true, (which I doubt it is), it's better to learn good manners and behavior than to be slightly smarter.

youtu.be/ONNRfflggBg
Check the description for the sources I'm on mobile can't copy paste the links

Then you're a pussy.

My 10 year old self is a pussy? Lmfao, people who think they deserved being abused as children are the most delusional people on this earth.

Well, the implications here aren't great. This little girl is a pro cock sucker. Fucked. Up.

Not an argument.

>Most people who are spanked turn out fine. Past generations experienced worse than spanking growing up and creates the societies we inherented today.
>More anecdotal evidence.
>Just know that it comes from a field riddled with Jews and women.
>No evidence would be enough to convince me.
>If you live in a multi cultural society with hostile populations, I don't think teaching your kids violence is such a bad idea
>Teaching your kids about violence and to defend themselves is the same as hitting them.
>Le amerifat
Well, wasn't that enlightening?

Spanking isn't abuse. Cigarette burns are abuse. By the time I was ten, I took it like a champ. I stopped being afraid and grew out of it. So my parents stopped. Made me mentally stronger

>if you love someone you must hit them if they're being unreasonable pieces of shit who don't realise they're hurting even more people if nobody stopped them
fixed

Listen, not all kids merit a spanking but there are circumstances where it will help teach a lesson. It's reinforcing parental and, by extension, social authority on what is deemed unacceptable if the kid shows no sign of remorse.

Your a wuss. Spankings are supposed to be bad. Think about this. When we were barbarians back in the stone age, we would run away from tigers daily, probably have seen multiple family members eaten or beaten by others, and probably only have 50% of our children survive at the MOST. if anyone is traumatize by being hit once in their lives, think about what our ancestors endured.

Sounds like you're insecure from all those spanks

Mommy still loves you though, right?

Well do you have any evidence that spankings don't help?

Did you really just use barbarians as an argument?

Well, this is the stupidest thing i have read all day. Thanks, amerifat.

That's fine and all if you're a low iq cave dweller

>spanking isn't abuse

yet it causes trauma dipshit

I think part of it is the same people that won't spank their kids are super faggots, and their children act like it... Thus we feel spanking is needed.

>If my wife is being a bitch during her period I am completely in the right to hit her.
Using this excuse in any other circumstance results in you being at fault and going to jail.
It's even worse on children because they didn't chose to be with you and can't leave.

If you're a good parent you won't need to ever hit your kid

See my first post. Also
>We should do things until they are proven harmful and not vice versa
>More burger logic

wut

Yes, because I would think that our minds are fairly similar to that of our ancestors. Humans can endure so much pain and suffering its unbelievable. We have all become weak and insecure.

I used to get beaten all the time as a child, it does not help at all.

>trauma
Define trauma. I can't tell if you were just a pussy little shit. I probably got more "traumatized" from tripping and scraping my knee as a kid then spanking.

I was spanked as a child, no harm, no foul.

>more "traumatized" from tripping and scraping my knee as a kid then spanking.
same here

>be kid spic
>get constantly beaten up by mom when I was a kid, bruises and scars and shit
>develop a chronic skin disease
>shut-in autistic neckbeard
>can't bond with people
>fast forward

>22 years old
>still suffer from depression
>alcohol abuse, constantly black out
>friends start unfriending me because of black-outs
>skin disease keeps spreading
>very likely to commit sudoku within the next 2 years
>genuinely hate women

BRB FBI

Well let's see
>get spanked
>flinch everytime someone raised a hand near me, I.e., high fives

Then again I doubt my parents actually spanked me, it was more like hitting with a belt or long object until my parents decided they blew off enough steam, and myy screaming was paired with welts.

That being said, it brought me to the point I am, an anti-corporeal punishment advocate. I will never allow my wife to spank my kids.

nigger I was spanked as a kid and became the most loyal child and never did any of that shit

fucking Germany sometimes

>and spanking it degenerate?
Yes, masturbating with your child in your lap is extremely degenerate.

This picture is interesting. Brats need to be beaten. Post more little cunts being smacked by their father plis

girls preferably

>If my wife is being a bitch during her period I am completely in the right to hit her even if she is lying about who she is sleeping with and doesn't care about her kids

I don't give a shit if I go to jail. I will take full responsibility on my family's wellbeing and if I need to use a moderate amount of force, I will do it.
The kids didn't choose to be with me but I chose to make them and I want them to understand that some things will not be tolerated. They need to learn their boundaries one way or another and some kids are unfortunately too excitable to understand through less violent means.
Ideally spanking should be a one-off event but if it needs to be done, it needs to be done.

The way you lined this up makes it seem like the beatings caused the skin problem. Did your mom beat disease in to you, or was this another unrelated set back?

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

However, it should only be spanking, never hitting them with a fist or slapping them. In addition, it should be rarely used. I can probably count the number of times I was spanked on my hands, if not one hand.

>Be with friends at lake
>One brought her little cousin
>13 years old
>No discipline, but he is just a kid
>He starts actively fucking with everyone
>No fear of consequences
>Starts looking at me
>States at me for a full two minutes
>Wutisthiskiddoing.jpeg
>I make full eye contact and never break it
>He moves on
>Continues to fuck with others
>A few minutes later
>Comes near me
>Laughs and Contimplates hitting my brother in the head with a rock
>"Don't do that, man."
>Stares at me again
>This time longer
>"Why are you staring at me?"
>It clicks
>It is the same way dogs display domain
>If I break vontact, he will begin to fuck with me
>Turn towards him and form aggressive stance
>He looks away and loses interest in me
>"I hit him in the head with a rock and egg yolk came out. *Historical laughter*"
>I can't tell of the kid was a psycho or I am too

Forgot to mention my skin disease is linked to high amounts of stress, and I got it when I was a kid, and mom was a total bitch with the beatings and in general, I blame it on her.

>All this people supporting spanking kids even though anecdotal evidence is shit and data shows it is harmful.
Never have kids, NEETs

Can you go one post without being butt hurt that we have an obesity problem while you have a nutrition problem? Anyway, the point is that our minds have not changed much since the times of the stone age. We still respond to the same stimulus. Pain. Pain is the most important thing a human can feel, and fear being the second. We base our entire life around trying to avoid pain. That has not changed in all of human history. If pain is associated with a behavior, we will normally stop that behavior. This works with dogs, monkeys, and any other animals. Why are we so special? Why would we be any different than anything else on earth in the idea that we don't respond to pain.

b-b-but I deserved being smacked across my ass, after all how else could I have learned my lesson!?

Rough stuff, man. I really hope it turns around for you.

you weren't beaten hard enough