Loyal white man gets cucked

>loyal white man gets cucked
>goes and gets himself some Asian pussy
What did Hell on Wheels mean by this, Sup Forums?

White men have small penises.

is that keiko?

Asian women are replacement white women. They don't work very well though because they can only produce money children.

How do I get myself some asian pussy?

Go to their country of origin. Don't waste your time with Asian women who live outside of Asia. In the US they are all feminist brainwashed cunts.

yes, these are all great waifu's

Go to a certain Asian country and get yourself one. Any western Asian women will be either too hard for you or brain washed feminist.

Even the ones directly from Asia are not what you think. Asian women "act" submissive around company, but in private, they often run shit. No joke.

>blackinese girl
Wdsmbt?

only one of those sluts is fuckable

I'm aware of that. Honestly depends on the person. Dated a Korean girl for about 4 years and she would sometimes act like that, but I would take that over an Asian American any day.

>I would take that over an Asian American any day.
I hear ya.

He wasn't loyal, he left her.

But he upgraded his waifu so its fine

The Swede is the best character btw

damn, america really ruins people

All but 1 are fugly

America was a mistake.

>live in japan or korea
>never have to interact with another nigger or spic or arab ever again

Doesn't sound too bad desu

They don't like outsiders in general

The woman do. The guys mostly don't.

Not sure why this is a meme. If you show an interest in their culture/history and can speak their language then they get pretty happy.

Just speaking Korean to a Korean will have them flipping out.

Well I assumed Koreans are xenophobic but I'm pretty sure Japanese are for the most part.

>tfw no blackanese gf

They don't like Japanese and Chinese more than anyone else. Also this. If you carry yourself with some respect and don't act like a loud nigger you'll have no problem.

He said Asian, not Asian American.

Keep going with this senpai the white man belongs in asia not in europe ... its gonna get the big black dick

Unless you live in some backwater town in Japan, good luck with that.

You'd be wrong.

Nahh I'm right

top kek, this really triggered the asian fetishists hard. stay pathetic weebs

Nobody's mad

America makes niggers of us all. Only the truly self-aware and worldly realize this.

No one mad/triggered though, but you made me reply so here's a (You)

If you hate it so much, why are you idiots still here? Oh right because Europe is infinitely worse and you all are just NEETS with no money, social skills, or ability anyway.

Black guy living in Japan. You're dead wrong.

t.riggered

>lying

Asian women are only driven by their need for green cards. They aren't in love with the idea of white men, they just want to get the fuck out of their shit hole country