So Sup Forums, it seems that the Munich gunman was /r9k/ after all

rt.com/news/352971-munich-gunman-attack-year/

>German media reported that Sonboly had some problems socializing with peers and had failed a college exam on the very day of the tragedy

>According to Bild am Sonntag, Sonboly’s issues extended to being bullied by some classmates, particularly of Turkish and Arabic descent

>Several years ago, Sonboly had also been mugged and beaten, being injured in the attack

>Sonboly had used a hacked Facebook profile to lure victims to their deaths with McDonald’s food

He apparently disguised himself as a woman on facebook, and lured some chads who were counting on easy fuck.

I actually feel bad for him now.

Other urls found in this thread:

witscience.org/new-study-shows-92-convicted-murderers-suffer-aspergers-syndrome/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjr6bR0_l-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More successful than the Supreme Gentleman if that's the case. Shame he isn't white. I suppose KV is a disease of men of all races.

Really? Sup Forums was scoffing at the MSM spinning this as Elliot 2.0

It looks like he also wanted to kill people with a foreign background like himself.
At least, this is what some media outlets are speculating.

Shitskins bully a shitskin.
Shitskin kills other shitskins.
Somehow white people get the blame.

If he had typical Iranian parents then failing a college exam on that day genuinely might have pushed him over the edge. Iranian parents are nuts about education. My family is Iranian and I got decent grades and into engineering like I wanted but my parents and other Iranian parents are always riding their kids about schoolwork. One of my friends I grew up with (Iranian diaspora like me) killed himself because his high school score (needed to get into university in Australia) was pretty shit and he spent the year lying to his parents about his grades. Hanged himself in the garage

who is blaming white people?

>Musel kills other Muselmänner
>I'm supposed to care

They actually dug up the old "ban violent video games" meme. I'm enjoying this happening alot, its like a throwback to 2005

This is the fucking worst.
Instead of getting to the root of the problem and trying to prevent bullying in schools, their look for an easy victim -> video games

Those stupid politicians and other idiots are stuck 40 years in the past, when computers didnt exist.

Also, there are about 29 Million gamers in Germany.

If games are the Origin of killing sprees, how can it be, that they happen so god damn rarely?

Well they can't blame guns since he used illegal gun. And there's no way they admit the problems with the Hartz IV concept. The shooter complained about that in the rooftop video.

Someone on Pol admitted knowing him and bullying him himself all before media knew he was some r9k faggot. Pretty funny desu. Fucking spergy little Iranian muzzie cunt.

What's funny about it?
If he wasn't bullied, this tragedy would never have happened.

Stop being autistic and edgy. School bullies are fucking worst human trash. Mindbreaking people in the early stage of their lifes for no reason destroys their life forever.

Are you Shiite?
What Iranians thinks about Sunni Islam?

What's funny about a muzzie shooting other muzzies? Seriously?

Also hate bullies, but fuck these roaches they shouldn't be in Germany anyways.

Jews did Munich

All aspy's should be put on a watch-list

witscience.org/new-study-shows-92-convicted-murderers-suffer-aspergers-syndrome/

Uhh no one talking about guns and even violent video games extremely hard to come by in Germany?....naw I'm sure this isn't a cover up or nothing..

>woman clearly not enjoying it
bullshit pic is bullshit

The German Government

>scoffing at the MSM spinning this as Elliot 2.0

Fuck you, leaf. They were spinning this as a far right white guy going full Breivik until the last moment.

If anything, if it wasn't for the "integrated" mudslimes fucking with him for years he wouldn't have med off his meds and being an hero.

You truly the faggot of the class, leaf, aren't you.

>who is blaming white people?

Just the media implying it was a white far right nut all day.

I don't believe the german media narrative, they are spinning too hard to create the right wing motive.

I don't think Elliot was aspie. I read entire My Twisted World and he certainly has some kind of mental problem(sociopath) but not any autism spectrum.

In our societies, we view it as the government's responsibility to defuse tensions in situations and environments which promote the growth of racial and ethnic hatred. White people failed in so far as they failed to dedicate the resources necessary for the government to adequately rectify the situation which led to this kid going on a racially-motivated killing spree, a failure which is pretty undeniably bound up with the fact that white people are on the top of the racial hierarchy and therefore don't really care about how the system fucks shitskins because they rarely experience the negative effects of systemic racism

Let's screech together brothers!
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow a modern hero god bless him

RIP brother

F ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjr6bR0_l-k

too bad for this conveniently after-the-fact narrative, that he was shouting allah ackbar duriing the attacks, huh?

>b-b-but the pro-immigration german authorities told me he w-w-was just like me....

>Sonboly had used a hacked Facebook profile to lure victims to their deaths with McDonald’s food
And yet, not a single American died.

How can I get Turkish girls to bully me