Hi, I'm Mike "the Corporate Hoe" Rowe here, with a very Dirty Job for you!

Hi, I'm Mike "the Corporate Hoe" Rowe here, with a very Dirty Job for you!

The job? Sign my pledge!

Why do you assholes twist everything

Again? Why are you so mad?

>number one is a literal delusion
Keep towing that company line, murricog.
USA USA USA©®™

>donald trump
>larry the cable guy

man, conservatives sure are easy to fool. no wonder anyone with a higher education than grade school leans heavily liberal

People with a higher education not acquired through years of institutionalize brainwashing in the US tend to be fairly moderate and balanced actually.
Everyone starts out liberal and over time tend toward conservativism.
Decent education leads most to reach a logical middle ground unless they are heavily influenced otherwise.

>Be proud and hardworking
>Be kicked up to make place for a bimbo or a spic cocksucker
>Well, I am ok with that, after all, life isn't fair and I don't deserve success for my hard work,

Literal cuck.Commies should°ve learned thing or two from corporate america. People would starve themselves willingly then.

>wagecucks will defend this

>commies
Jesus, this shit is literally capitalism.

Mike Rowe is a fucking blue collar posing cuckfag boomer

Actually white college educated males went for Trump

>People with a higher education not acquired through years of institutionalize brainwashing in the US tend to be fairly moderate and balanced actually.
yea, our entire system of higher education and learning is a big conspiracy to get your white wife to suck black dick.
>Everyone starts out liberal and over time tend toward conservativism.
wrong, liberals today are conservatives tomorrow. younger generations are more open minded than the last. this is why you have black kids in your rich suburb school now
>Decent education leads most to reach a logical middle ground unless they are heavily influenced otherwise.
centrists are arguably the dumbest of all people. because they don't have the principles to jump the fence one way or the other. you're the reason why mainstream political punditry is a thing

I've got a "dirty job" for you myself!

>walks into bathrooms
>shits on floors and cums on faucets
>laughs at wagies picking it up

That's a true "pledge" right there!

Centrists are the only sane people

>College system isn't heavily left leaning and biased in the US
Haha alright.
>wrong, liberals today are conservatives tomorrow. younger generations are more open minded than the last.
And a this is supposed to be a good thing? No wonder your country's population are so fucking politically inept.
>centrists are arguably the dumbest of all people. because they don't have the principles to jump the fence one way or the other. you're the reason why mainstream political punditry is a thing
"Take a side, faggot! The world deals in absolutes! CONFORM!!!!! EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE!"
I can practically smell the sweat seeping from your twitching pores of anger.
Take a fucking second to calm down and think for yourself.

wow what a fucking moron

The american political system is a fucking joke. Most civilized democracies have more than two parties. And they're usually legitimate parties rather than two very narrowly focused, exceedingly limited perspectives presented by people who continually take turns playing the part of the bad guy to keep the population docile and under the illusion that they have a choice.
Open your fucking eyes.

if it's about appreciating your job and what you have then why is s.l.a.v.e. the shitty bacronym he went with?

woah man indebting yourself to get that women's studies diploma sure means that a higher education is a mean for higher reasoning.

>lot of the jobs I find interesting are gated behind a 4 year degree and debt
>only thing around is part time minimum wage, and after 1 year and begging enough you'll get a $0.10 raise
>90% of the meager check would go into rent,utilities,food,health insurance
yeah nah rather just stay at home and getting welfare

> He expects me to do back-breaking work for a meager wage

Not interested Mike. The idea that trade jobs are somehow a better alternative than schooling is just a meme. All these morons would have me believe that picking up a wrench and getting to work would pay me 100k right out of the gate. Absolutely false and there are no guarantees just like with college. One of my colleagues did construction work for over ten years and got rewarded with a messed up back and a broken shoulder for which he had to get 3 separate surgeries. He's built pretty well too and he still got messed up. Went to college after and now works close by my desk.

That's an edit dumbass, the original says S.W.E.A.T.

He sounds like a whiner/complainer. Shoulda taken the pledge more seriously.

heh

*nods respectfully towards you*

Why is Mike Rowe suddenly a meme when his show hasn't been on in years?

DUDE MANUAL LABOR LMAO

Because (((they))) need a believably blue collar celebrity to convince conservative Americans that sucking Jew cock is the honorable thing to do.