Serious question, why is it frowned upon for women to have loads of sex, but it's smiled upon if a man does?

serious question, why is it frowned upon for women to have loads of sex, but it's smiled upon if a man does?

I've heard the argument that the person will have a lot of STDs if they sleep around a lot, but that goes for both men and women

> but it's smiled upon if a man does

Is it really?

Sup Forums is a board of peace and equality
>chad(s)

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Women don't like men that fuck a lot of women. Also women do most of the slut shaming, most men like a good slut.

everyone in my friend group, or every party i've ever been to, have always had dude be praised for slamming poon, and girls get shit on if they're big sluts

this analogy is retarded

I-Is it One Post Sunday or something?

nah i'm staying here to comment dipshit

>but it's smiled upon if a man does
i dont do that
more men having multiple partners = more sluts
most women are mindless followers and want chad's attention
once chad stops being a degenerate, women will stop too

In reality and outside of teen movies, men that are known to be "players" are avoided by every woman outside of "sluts." Overly sexually prolific people are avoided by people looking for serious relationships. Usually if someone is calling someone a slut it's because they already dislike them and it's just adding fuel to the fire.

It's also a psychological holdover from the days when sexually prolific women would lead to A) an early death for the woman (via child birth) and B) problems for the community as single mothers would have to get others to pick up the slack from the missing father.

>all this ad hominem

Calling an argument retarded isn't an argument; you call them a retard AFTER you make your argument, you retard.

This cunt speaks the truth

because your biological instincts say so.

Is not a retarded analogy.
For a woman to have sex she can just decide whenever she wants and some guy will stick it in her pussy.
A guy needs to be pretty top tier to get females whenever he wants.
Tl;dr its easy to be a slut, but hard to be a stud

worst korea speaks truth

Who the fuck are you? Who sent you? Why do you post the same threads over and over again?

A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Jeffries is pretty based, and i see his logic here

The psychological holdover stuff makes sense too

analogies are awful arguments, analogies are only good for explaining ideas hard for human beings to grasp. both people i referenced made actual arguments.

This is a lie actually. Statistically proven that women prefer men who've had more partners, because they probably have an idea of how to get them off.

Men on the other hand hate loose pussies.

In my country of origin, we used to say:
>a slut is someone who fucked everyone except you
>a whore is someone who fucked everyone, you included

see this is a good way to make an argument, not the shitty analogy.

>no fat ugly studs
Thread

Because men and women are really different biologically which is also the reason why men who don't have sex are laughingstocks and women who don't have sex are worth hundreds of thousands.

That's the serious and correct answer.

well said

because despite feminism and all of that shit, women are objects and are traded between men and evaluated (by many) on terms of sexual nonpromiscuity.

Look, I don't know who you are but, you need to go back...

Telegenetics does not apply to men.

Oh so this is one of those reddit shill threads

>Tl;dr its easy to be a slut, but hard to be a stud

Jim Jeffries fan right here

>stud
spoken like a true cuck
good looks >>>>>>>>>>> anything else, for both men and women

>fat ugly sluts
????????????
LMAO
no such thing
only niggers fuck them

>there are no fat, ugly studs

But that's complete bullshit. They're just usually rich and famous.

That says more about your friends than men.

both are gross and should be frowned upon

Damn

Which is still hard to do and Jeffries point still stands

It's like what Jim Jefferies said, " Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women, he’s called a stud. But if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a slut, and people think this is unfair… Nah. It’s completely fair, and I’ll tell you why, alright? ‘Cause it’s fuckin’ easy to be a slut. It’s fuckin’ hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, be well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs."

Shill

Because when times get tough, the women who married well tend to do much better than the whores.

But when times are easy? Whores do better or just as well.

but whores only want their money and social status, not sex

It all comes down to girls being more jealous of eachother than guys are of eachother. Guys get props from eachother for banging alot of girls but a girl wont want to hear about how many girls a guy has fucked, she will hate that shit. Girls like to sleep around but girls usually dont give eachother props over that because they are all jealous bitches.

A pencil sharpener that sharpens many pencils is valuable, but a pencil that is sharpened many times will eventually be reduced to nothing.

because biology

a male biological success depends on his ability to profuse offspring, the more he fucks the bigger chances he have to do so

on the other hand the female biological success is based on her choosing the right partner - a healthy male with strong genes

this is because females breeding is far more stressful on the organism with the pregnancy and all that jazz as opposed to the male almost care free involvement in the breeding itself

as such a female that do not select her partners with care is being irresponsible to her future offspring and the society in general

you see before the advent of antibiotics and modern medicine child birth was a fucking scary ordeal with infant mortality rate of about 50% and very high child mortality rate on top of that

so, a woman fucking around was viewed as highly irresponsible thing to do and frowned upon

of course sex in itself can be practiced for pleasure, not child birth alone and it has for the majority of human and even pre-human history

this is further enhanced by the modern contraceptives we have today

so fucking around dose not pose the same biological threat as is did back in the day but our culture was formed for a millennia and on top of that I am sure that attitude is based on some biological inborn mechanisms as well formed by our ancestors

and then there is the social factor as well - with almost no exception sexually active females with large partner counts are degraded individuals and anyone knowing one will be able to confirm

in conclusion males and females are different and should not be held to the same standards of behavior

How does anyone think this guy isn't a fucking trap?

user, do you know what an ad hominem is?

because otherwise the God of Biomechanics will punish your children with syphilis

>fat ugly sluts
>????????????
>LMAO
>no such thing
>only niggers fuck them
arent you contradicting yourself you croat whore?

It's hard to do but "there are no fat and ugly studs" is completely wrong and not a clever point at all.

Not really. Social status makes women want to fuck a man. As simple as that. Fat Leonardo DiCaprio wouldn't have dozen models surrounding him at all times if he was poor and no one knew him. He's not paying them. He's not taking them to events. He's maybe giving them wine and fucking them. And they love that because women biologically love that. It's by all evidence not "they want the status, not the sex", it's "they want sex because of the status".

>slut: a term used by sexually frustrated haters to describe females they are jealous of
Damn how do they know I'm jealous of getting fucked by a different Chad every weekend?

with a name like quinn i would be amazed if she wasnt a slut mate.

>it's twenty fucking sixteen
Do these people have any self awareness or sense of irony?

I think it has more to do with the fact that in order for a man to sleep around he needs to be hot/rich/smooth talker/interesting and is expected to take the lead and start off things all while reading in between the lines of what the chick wants.

Whereas women, even ugly ones, just need to say yes, they can be ugly/poor/stupid/fat/disgusting, but there will always be one desperate man willing to tap that, so if a man sleeps around it means hes good at the game, and if a woman sleeps around shes just a slut

it's not really an achievement to get an ugly ass nigger in your pants even if you're ugly yourself
genetic waste fucking around is not desireable in any way or form

>leo dicaprio
he's not really ugly and yes he provides security and stability, but most women would after some time choose a tall and athletic chad

There's almost always a qualifier of "Beautiful" or "hot" when talking about sleeping with a lot of women. Without that it's no boast.

being a slut is not an achievment, its a word meaning "promiscious woman" what is there hard to understand, fool

False equivalency. Vaginas don't improve dicks

fat ugly rich guys aren't chads.
chads don't pay for pussy.

This happened in January and le current year man was still a big meme. I'd only been browsing Sup Forums for a couple months so when this conversation happened I honestly couldn't believe she seriously said that. I was dying laughing it was so surreal

Men are genetically predisposed to spread their seed to as many women as possible.
Unlike men, women are predisposed to be more selective in the breeding, as pregnancy uses a great deal of energy and risk.
Societal norms in almost every human culture have developed around these predispositions.
Monogamy and the concept of sex as being sacred was developed with the intention of limiting alphas to only one woman.
This allowed lower-quality males a greater chance of finding a mate.
A combination of women's subconscious desire to breed with the highest quality males, as well as the liberation from the concept of monogamous relationships results in "slutty behavior."
Referring to women by the derogative "slut" is out of bitterness towards those would question the values of sexual purity/monogamy, and by men who simply aren't getting any.

it's degenerate
seealso meant to quote

dodged a bullet.png

Well yeah, hot women tend to have a lot of options since more men are willing to do things in order to sleep with them so the score to well.. score with them is higher i guess, but still, if its a hot woman that sleeps with anyone who says hi to her then aren't her standards too low? or just a slut?, like i said, women are the ones who have the final say on who sleeps with them, men can only try and convince them (unless hey rape them but that's a different story i guess)

dodged a bullet, bro

looks like a 4/10 with saggy skin and small early on set fine lines around the eyes

trying to cover it with "kawaii" makeup

>haters
>jealous

wew, found the 13 years old facebook post

>an idea of how to get them off.
>Muh cummies
Reeeeeeeeeeee

No one said anything about paying for pussy. Jack Nicholson has been fat, ugly and one of the biggest playboys on earth for decades.

At first I was like, who is jealous of sluts? Then I remembered only women slut shame.

OP, because women logic. It's literally an hour long conversation exactly why, but essentially women value preselection (guys whom other girls like) and guys value loyalty, which means if a girl had lots of sex it's unlikely sex with him is anything special to her.

The main factor is preselection. Actually, 90% of problems women have with the world are rooted in other women.

You're proving our point for us you stupid ass. Sleep around get STD's not to mention it makes it harder to have meaningful relationships just moving from one sexual gratification to the next. Enjoy your worthless meaningless diseased existence

That still requires a ton of work to get up too or requires you to be super lucky which is one in a million.

>Mexican
>can't talk about sex for more than 3 sentences without mentioning rape.

This.
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

Risk and Reward.
-Male Role in Reproduction
>inseminate woman
-Female Role in Reproduction
>9 month commitment
>weakened state
>have to eat more to support child
>might die during childbirth
Since the woman has to invest time and risk death, they are more selective about mates. A woman who sleeps around is a woman who lacks critical thinking.
It doesn't apply so much to the modern day with birth control, but you don't just undo thousands of years of social behavior.

Jack Nicholson is old, not facially ugly and yes he pays women to fuck them.

>implying men don't want top quality women
it's not like they're abundant either
also, degenerate casual sex destroys society

>i'm a disgusting jewish puppet who is glad the family unit has been destroyed
hi

Most of the people who call girls sluts are other women.

>OUT
pottery

>Implying men don't hate slutty men.
>Implying women don't hate slutty men.

Anyone who sleeps around way to much is hated by everyone.

>men are the gatekeepers of commitment.
Utter bullshit. Top 5% can be the gatekeepers of commitment because they don't need commitment due to all women wanting to fuck them anyway.

Literally not even arguing against anything that I said. Also he has absolutely no need of paying for pussy even though he still probably does it for the convenience.

not really desu

You just don't want the mother of your kids to be a worthless whore because she will provide a shitty education and will probably not respect your marriage or any value whatsoever

monogamy and marriage are ancient social mechanism made to ensure that kids have parents to take care of them (humans take years to reach maturity and become self-sufficient)

The average man hating on sluts is actually perfectly understandable and goes to show that he is actually sane, and that is has ambition for his partner

women who can't control their body and feel the need to be fucked by everyone hold no value, don't respect their own bodies and will always go for temporary pleasure no matter the consequences

I've known a lot of "sluts", and behind the "my body my rules it's 2016" meme, they are some of the most sad, pathetic human beings there are, this is not a normal behavior, it actually hides something else and it definitely don't make a women happy

the happiest lasses I know are faithful and truly love who they are with, so they never feel the need to fuck someone else, open relationships are sorry excuses for relationships, you don't love someone if you're okay with the idea of fucking someone else, you're just lying to yourself

Amen.

A used, blunt pencil sharpener is worthless
A new razor sharp one does the job great.
You want an unused pencil sharpener not an old one.

>Women don't like men that fuck a lot of women
Women interpret a man who can get lots of quality poon as desirable.

"If other women like him, he must be good".

It deteriorates the fabric and morality of society. You wouldn't understand though, being a naive degenerate. Mass degeneracy slows progress and should be frowned upon. Why do you thunk so many mellenials can't find meaning in life? Theyve cut out all meaning

>tfw your dick rots away from porking too much

jesus christ
women want a piece of his fame and social status
they don't want him as a person

If you ever went out you'd quickly realize that both claims are incredibly false. Like the opposites of true.

Fucking a bunch of sluts in a party is literally no acomplishment

Social status and fame are some of the most important things that make man a person you stupid fucking serb.

You literally sound like a teenage girl who reads too much Cosmopolitan shit about inner beauty.

>vaginas make your dick shrink

???

those people get cucked eventually
alpha attitude doesnt grant you financial success in life

>easy to be a slut; hard to be a stud

This is just the public perception. In reality, humans like sex a lot and if you go after it, it's not very hard to get. It's not at all hard to be a "stud."

As a man, you just have to look ok, which means not being short and wearing decent clothes, be willing to be nice to a woman over a drink, and have a nice place to host.

Source: I've fucked over a hundred women and I'm nothing special. I'm not some superstud. I've simply learned that woman do like sex quite a lot, though they don't like it to be widely known that the might've slept with more than a handful of people (because then they'd be labeled "slut"). If you treat a woman with respect and offer her the chance for discreet, satisfying sex, then a lot of the time she'll say yes. This includes married women, women on tinder, women at bars, and all kinds of women. We just have a retarded set of values that teaches people to be needlessly private and ashamed about sex. I keep my own sex life quite discreet because I know that many of my friends would not think it's totally cool to have sex with a lot of different partners. I should add too that I'm quite selective about appearance too, so I'm not sleeping with depressed sluts with self-esteem issues of mental health problems.

tl;dr: it's not hard to be a stud. Humans like sex.

>if people want to fuck me it means they want me
No it just means they want to fuck somebody and you were available. Good god aging is not going to be fun for this person.

outside of literal whores going to hollywood or looking for a sugar daddy women are not getting wet for him. He isn't a stud, he is a rich man who pays for pussy.
How retarded do you have to be?

Lol you sexless faggots are fucking pathetic. Get laid or something.

You're literally delusional.

If we're still talking about Jack Nicholson he has fucked more than the people in this thread combined, could fuck almost anyone and has fucked the most desirable women in the world, the ones you think when you're masturbating in your basement. If we're talking about Leonardo DiCaprio he's doing the exact same thing right now.

No idea