twitlonger.com/show/92ichb
davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html
davesag.com/unabomber/20danger_of_leftism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wikileaks reveals something about people they hate

OMG they stand for justice!

>wikileaks reveals corruption among people they like

WIKILEAKS IS JUST A RIGHT WING NAZI HATE SITE

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

ayyy

#StayWoke

They're total attention whores for them upboats, retweets, likes, and other shit like that.

Who the fuck is she and why is Twitter giving verified status to fucking anyone

How can these people have no self-awareness?

well almost anyone.

god I hate fat white feminist prostitutes

they are unwittingly being used.
useful idiots

>gamer

ahahahahahahha

where the fuck does that come from?

kek

gamergate

Can't you just outright pay for it now?

It's fucking stupid because it was only ever meant to let you know which celebrities were the official accounts, but now people see it as some kind of status symbol.

I find it a good thing. Keeps the faggots from gaming

wikileaks wasn't involved though, was it?

Can you explain what that tweet means, I seem to be lost?

SJWs hates nerds after GamerGate gave them a modicum of backlash.

Reminder that people ARE out to get Assange and Wikileaks, using lies and subversion and any other means neccesary, heres an example
gawker.com/5773533/julian-assange-my-enemies-are-all-jews-and-sissies

For clarification read;
twitlonger.com/show/92hpnj
twitlonger.com/show/92ichb

>alt-right
>MRA
>gamer

>everyone I don't like are these three things which are not mutually inclusive

Is liberalism a mental illness?

This was the tweet that really pissed themm off
A lot of them are jews and all of them wear problem glasses

doesnt matter wikileaks exposed something about a person/institute they liked which means they're Nazi, gamer, sexist, racist, bigots. literally everything feminist hate

It's a bizarre coincidence the jews hate wikileaks.

They're brainwashed.

Wikileaks aren't MRAs either to my knowledge, they are just naming-calling them all the labels they find abhorrent.

Gamergate is the new leftist boogieman
Its like Trotskyist plots to them

When you post the truth, you are automatically alt right.

Says a lot really.

They are still feeling the aftereffects of gamergate

Leftism certainly is.

davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html

davesag.com/unabomber/20danger_of_leftism.html

Same thing with Democracy and Erdogan vs Brexit.

>capitalist-running dog-fascist-Trotskyist-bourgiousie-colonialist imperialist
We Soviet Union nao

You mean to tell me that guy who raped two women isn't a feminist?

>mfw

Hillary is in full damage control

Pretty easy to become right wing when the left is the only one acting like corrupt monsters nowadays.

The DNC leaks are about GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION.

>Is liberalism a mental illness?
yes

(((correct)))

I still can't believe people willingly put those parentheses on their usernames and made it that much easier to identify what kind of people they are. And they apparently thought it was some kind of victory over internet nazis or something.

Isn't that Chris-chan? Did he become a tranny?

Would you fuck me?

People don't become trannies, they were transexual from the moment they were born shitlord.

Some alt-right radio show used to put an echo effect on Jew names. When people starting talking about it online, they would use (((name))) to have a visual representation of the echo effect. Jews on Twitter got so butt mad about it that they put the triple parenthesis around their own name I guess to show that they stood in solidarity or something.

Wikileaks didn't know that, so when a bunch of Twitter users with triple parenthesis started attacking them, they said something about it. When they figured out what it meant, they took it down. Basically they noticed that a bunch of hipster Jews were harassing them.

>Chris-chan
yes yes

it's the same guy

ty

Really stimulates my neurons.

It's always some landwhale with glasses.

Well at least they are wearing their stars willingly

ah wud suck dis dik

KEK

>Jews on Twitter got so butt mad about it that they put the triple parenthesis around their own name I guess to show that they stood in solidarity or something.

I swear, if someone started making Jews wear stars on their clothing again these people would willingly do it out of solidarity.

Huh, really makes you think...

>Some alt-right radio show

Are we talking about the Merchant Minute or are we talking about a legittimate raido show?

Changing the narrative

Daily Shoah I think.

unironically calling the merchant minute "some alt-right radio show"
baka desu senpai

>Some alt-right radio show used to put an echo effect on Jew names. When people starting talking about it online, they would use (((name))) to have a visual representation of the echo effect.
Ironic how Sup Forums immediately accepted the Jewish media origin of its own fucking meme.

It's wrong, BTW.

Pathetic as to how absolute they're in their beliefs. Entertaining the possibility that they may be wrong on certain variables is treason to them.

[citation needed]

>prostitutes

Don't kid yourself, nobody is paying to have a good time with these slags.... whether it be money or 50 lb. bags of livestock feed.

Isn't it the exact same show?

Then again growing up as a child to maxine deitrichs beliefs was difficult beyond belief but allowed me to view you fucking faggots that reside here in your jewish hatred as nothing but as hypocritical as your opposition.

And leaning away from certain beliefs was beyond difficult and took work and practice. Left and righties are no better than each other.

Theres no room for middle ground between either groups of assholes.

Wait how do I get a chunk of this money? Can I attack shillary on twatter and make her fags pay me money to stop?

Until either side learns both sides are controlled and working against yourselves your nothing but caged mice.

No, it is only until everyone learns the truth that we can free ourselves.

this is one of you guys' fake twitter account
there is no way this is real

Until you approach your enemy with love and decency and an understanding that they're brainwashed you'll never win their hearts.

If you truly want to wake up the opposition it'll take much much more then blind hatred. Time, love, patience and the strength of a demigod will only wake the opposition.

A burden most of you're are incapable of taking upon yourselves.

(((establishment membership designator intensifies)))

What's right then?

>alt-right gamer MRAs

WEW. Someone is triggered af

>if i don't let them shoah me, they win
holy fuck SJWs are the biggest KEKs

>muh altrighters

This is why I never supported the stupid label

Nice framing. Did you learn that from your glasses?

you know, for most of my life, I told myself these people didn't actually exist

I told myself they were trolls, or a very very small population of mentally ill people.

I'm starting to realize that they're real, and they're numerous. and it scares me.

>some alt-right radio show
>he doesn't know the timeline of that particular happening
>posts like he does anyway

You don't belong here and wont no matter how much knowyourmeme you read.

>Writer at @Upworthy, loves @KaylaPekkala & a dog named Meatball. Nap-taking aficionado. [email protected].

yep another one of those

>It's only OK when it's in my favour

Ha. Nice quote

what's this meme about (((this)))

And if you want to work at that truth you wont succeed with a flat punch to the face. You'll only succeed at chipping away gradually.

That was the only way I woke up. I was once an absolute leftist fool. This place temporarily turned me to a polar opposite belief though given variables of my life that placed me on my path.

I deem myself lucky as someone who questioned religious beliefs imposed on me as a child who drew to absolute beliefs. And each time was a terrible burden to pull myself from said comforts.

Finding middle ground was the most difficult thing I found. And in finding middle ground you'll realise how both sides are terribly manipulated and shackled.

Work with patience, don't tear down the walls but chip away at the enemies perception and if lucky you'll find success.

My viewpoint though I can only accredited to luck. My opinion may just as well be trash but I found myself free from viewpoints that held an absolute control over myself.
Catholic but due to being a mixed race prick and a fathers love for martial arts allowed me to feign interest in pagan beliefs. My inner autist led me to satanism and maxine deitchric. Jewish hatred as a child. Long before Pol. Pol was an echo of the past to see how foolish I was as well as a fractured family that found family ties in family friends. Some of which were jewish who helped my family beyond belief. Donated clothes, were always kind to me.

I stand a conflicted piece of shit but pol is a contaminating board no better than it's opposition. It was through pol I realised how pathetic I was a human being.

But I'll always recognise the plight of those here and self preservation, survival, and recognition that all tribes on this chessboard of shit deserve existence.

tldr the ramblings of a drunken fool.

The label is stupid because so-called alt-righters are really just base conservatives who woke up and realized that the party they've always voted for has never represented them, so it really isn't new or alternative to anything. Once Trump is finished they'll go right back to shilling for the Jeb!s of the world.

The current leftist state is that of pure brainwashing and it will take more then a hammer to break them free from their current selves.

Years worth of indoctrination and brainwashing won't come easy. but continue to work at it and show them that their aren't just polar opposites on the political spectrum and you may convince those not to your cause but at least the possibility of self preservation and the lack of desire to self eradicate.

At this moment they belief self genocide is the only option. It'll take more than just yelling and statistics.

This. MRA, bigot, xenophobe, racist, sexist, misogynist, privileged person, WHITE MALE, gamer/gamergater et cetera et cetera.

They have a long list of things they consider to be LITERALLY THE WORST LIKE UGH JUST, and they hurl those words at anyone who dares to disgree with them or even try to have a simple discussion with them in place of just submitting to their narrative without question.

This way, they needn't refute what anyone says, they needn't back up what they say with facts, or reason, or logic. They needn't prove their views have merit or truth. They just shut the discussion down.

Not a sentence.

>Gamer

Holy shit IT STILL HAUNTS THEM

praise Vivian, you are missed.

The the most base ad hominem.

>"This leak exposes corruption within this political party"
>"no u r white"
>herd of ugly and blue-haired people joins in with a chorus of "HAHAHA FUCKING WHITE MALE"

Merchant minute is just a small part of the daily shoah.

>not watching Fash The Nation, the #1 show on the TRS network
cucks

>Problem glasses
>Aposematism
>looks overweight

Nothing to see here.

Wtf I hate video games now....

I only watch the other shows to fill in time for the next fash the nation t bh

damn that 1st post was really the best post

>Problem?
Yeah apparently a lot of them. By the looks of it, a Psychiatrist could do his dissertation on that thing.

Young and stupid. Schools stopped trying to make people smart and instead made them political ideologues.

Honestly the teachers these days should face prison for what they do.

FUCKING GOOBERGOBBLERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't Gamergate die down and is largely just a subreddit against leftist propaganda now?

The jews are calling their army of "journalists" and bloggers to fuck wikileaks.

Women are like mogwai, except instead of keeping them out of water, you have to keep them in the kitchen.
If you fuck up the result is the same though, you get a gremlin.

It s JUST A COINCIDENCE