It's chart time

Post your charts

Inb4 shitposting and chart police

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP50QzPAlFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bombs away

All I've got buddy.

Is Superman going to have a halo when he's resurrected in Justice League?

According to all of these, I'm normal. Actually pretty reassuring.

Could be worse, reformist modern Catholicism is pure cancer

it's the worse of Catholic church combined with the worse of Pentecostal bullshit

no Sup Forums related m8

Maybe not a halo, but a faint golden glow.

>Superman literally becomes Apollo

we can only H O P E

DELETE THIS

>tries to shit on Cass fans
>doesn't even post a picture of Cass

b8 harder

Muh nigga!

hey fuck you that owl's adorable

>Killing Joke recolor
>Killing Joke at all
>Dark Tower
>Red Son
who the fuck made this

>let's get the most unlikeable girl in the books and put a cockeyed asian actress to play her, with special emphasis on her eyes every time she appears

Even Bonnie did better than her. And Bonnie sucks as Ginny.

Moore, plz

Bonnie could've been a fine Ginny, but the writers were dead set on screwing on any female not called Hermione (Luna is also robbed of some of her book moments, and Evanna is the sole reason she works).

Based, white chocolate shouldn't be considered actual chocolate in the first place

Both for story and medium

not really, the second movie is all about her, and she never conveys any emotion but "i'm surprised"

All the kids on the Columbus movies started as this, but got better along the franchise. She indeed never does. Hell, her kissing scene is terrible. She always look afraid of Harry.

Evanna is indeed the perfect Luna choice, but the character proved o be more useful than Hermione itself lot of times. She is pretty much Harry's Yoda every time he needs some backwards advice.

>normal people
>BATB

>implying BatB is more popular than TDKR

I didn't feel like putting BvS in two categories

>Miller art
>top at anything

>Implying BatB is a good show

You've gotta admit there's a pretty significant power gap between those and the rest of the list

>made a bunch of these
>just got back home from a three month business trip and haven't reactivated my internet
Why is life full of such suffering.

Anyway

>people with taste
>Lin
>normal people
>Asami
>Stupid people
>Korra

On that same note
>people with taste
>Suki
>normal people
>Katarra
>Stupid people
>Azula

Fuck off back to

switch the first one with the third one, and you got it

I like you

> Stupid people
> Azula
> implying you wouldn't want a fire mistress dominatrix

how was school today?

Here's a better one

I agree with this, even though I love Cass. She's an awful fit for Batgirl. She's too good for the title.

Was this yours?

Why is Cats Don't Dance included on here? That movie was shit and forgetable.

because the animation was good and a nice not-disney alternative

I have no idea why these lists always and without fail have Year One and TDKR but not Daredevil

>people with taste
FTFY

It's not that I don't get the attraction, it's that she will literally burn your dick off.

Maybe? Looks about right.

Patrician taste

Good taste, my nigga.

PEOPLE WITH TASTE...
>Stoya & Aria Alexander
NORMAL PEOPLE
>Sasha Grey

I actually like all 3

PEOPLE WITH TASTE
>2D
STUPID PEOPLE
>3D

is that flattering or insulting to MOS? at this point its very difficult to tell

Flattering unless they dislike Adams.

>People with taste
Imagination
>Normal people
3D
>Stupid people
2D

Implying the BatB version wasnt superior

>Luck: 1
heh

I'll fight you

As much as I love 60s Batman
The car is dumb looking.

I mean fucking black and orange?
Some kind of cockpit glass that isn't even closed?
And tires that don't even look like they can handle off road, let alone driving through any kind of road fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=KP50QzPAlFY
Cap, Thor & Martian Manhunter are my top favs

The wasted potential around this movie still makes me upset.

You have the last two switched.

then you're a stupid normie with taste

Thor is indeed one of the stupidest Marvel characters

In what way?

But it is

>people with taste
>not 60s Spidey

that 3rd batmobile was the best part of those movies

it could have been better mostly needed more campy gadgets but it was otherwise great.

im not even sure what the center batmobile is from

>killing joke recolor
fair point
>killing joke at all
fuck you user theres a reason its a classic

There should be whole another category for people who actually understand Batman.
Just read "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader", if you don't cry like a bitch you are not human.
I love Superman and Batman equally and any faggot that is shitting on Batman here on Sup Forums is just like a normie who claims that Superman is a "boring character".

He's literally a flying brick

I don't care, I'll take all three.

Thor is good for his more Asgard-based mythology stories. As an Earth-based Avengers character he's rather bland though.

>People with taste
Ben 10 Omniverse
>Normal People
Ben 10
>Stupid People
Ben 10 Alien Force/Ultimate Alien

>RS
>good taste
you're no better than AT fans, just saying

Peter Parker is second only to people like Reed Richards and Doom when it comes to brains though. ...

I didn't make it. I did emmy post back in the day though.

If we're being completely honest. It would go
>Taste
Gumbo
>normal
AT
>stupid
RS

Not my fault RS is utter shit now.

>people with taste
Roderick Kingsley
>normal people
Jason Macendale (he was in cartoon, so that kinda fits)
>stupid people
Phil Urich

Lefty Donovan and Ned Leeds not included.

VERY upset

D-do I need to watch Tangled?
I never liked Cho in the books but they really fucked her character in the movies.
>fuck you user theres a reason its a classic
Because it influenced the Joker's character from then until current day. It does not hold up and I know it's thrown around a lot but the writing and some of the events are just edgleord shit which were only given credibility because of the art which is actually the only thing that still holds up. The art is still grade a but the writing is dogshit with two stand-out scenes for exceptions: the opening and the very end.

Who is the fried chicken dounut eating space cop with the gun?

Miller's art and writing on TDKR compared to that mess called BvS is like comparing Poe to a 13 year old's poem about Shadow The Hedgehog.
I can completely understand that it isn't for everyone because of the garish art style and ridiculous amounts of text but it is LEAGUES above BvS.
Never saw that episode of Brave and the Bold but I'm guessing that's apples and oranges besides it involving armored Batman fighting Clark.

>Stupid
AT & RS
>Normal People
Don't watch cartoons
>People With Taste
Literally anything else.

Simon Baz

/thread

>Twilight Zone
Considering its age and that it was a weekly half-hour broadcast, the fact that most episodes are still some of the best and most creepy horror I've ever read or watched is a true testament to its quality. I think what gave it such staying power especially on its ability to still give people the creeps is that they never really gave the implication that the boogeyman featured could be real and they never really tried to make you think you're in some specific danger. Instead it just gives you a general feeling of being unsafe or being watched or something mostly by having relatively normal settings where something is very amiss but almost never a monster or killer and definitely not something explicit like a killer or cliche ghost just that something very odd is going on. The fact that they generally start unwraveling faster and faster also helps. Then add in music cues when specificly unnerving events happen and put in black and white and it's still as scary as ever.
The twists make the episodes remembered I think but the overall atmosphere and style is what makes it so popular still in my opinion especially considering that often times the twists themselves weren't all that great and most of the best ones have been spoiled to general audiences from so much parody and pop culture. The bus station, the man who'll die the next time he sleeps, and phantom hitchhiker episodes in particular stand out to me as perfections of those qualities.
The phrase "Going my way?" still gives me the fucking creeps whenever I read or hear it.

>includes dark tower
>excludes preacher and transmetropolitan
>milo manara?

"The world is full of Maple streets" is still chilling to me

so... third at best?

i dunno i never really thought of black mirror as horror