youtube.com/watch?v=usW7vtsfPuY
youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8
youtube.com/watch?v=XrHSI8kMxBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they invited me

youtu.be/ZIkoV7RAda4

breaking conditionings

youtube.com/watch?v=1MVpx0vGwOY

The best Jones meme in the universe. Prepare yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

absolute favorite, specially at 0:35

youtube.com/watch?v=Dll9waDR78A

its funny as shit watching alex get all this attention the past few months

and another

Holy shit lmaooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU
Alex should do voice over work.

>Alex: Hi Cenk, I got this t-shirt for you, as a gift
>Cenk: Oh, that's really nice, Alex. Thank you.
>Alex: Btw. Yesterday I tested my new SuperMale formula on Anna, if you know what I mean. I hope you don't mind ;)

I remember when he came and bombed "The View", he started ranting about tower 7 so they cut to break.

>giant pedophile armies with nuclear weapons

Daily reminder that Info Wars is considered a legitimate source on Sup Forums.

This is fucking amazing

GIANT PEDOPHILE ARMIES WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

this is lit

she insults you but she really wants you

WICKED WICKED DEVIL

AHHHHHH *CRACKLING ENERGY*

KEK

that looks shopped like its an image of trump on the t-shirt?

It's Bill Clinton. I just captured image at a wrong time.

How can Alex Jones be so popular with all the ridiculous shit he does and says? I know the fear mongering and the conspiracy theorists shit has a huge audience but he has millions of views.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

Oh fuck. I pissed a bit. Thanks user

Why is this not Dagon balled yet?

Please does someone have the "Pro Pur Filters on deck" pic?

>How can Alex Jones be so popular with all the ridiculous shit he does and says?

You answered your own question.

Where is the original unedited clip from?

His shit used to be more tame. Bohemian Grove for example.

The best

Never watched a manga before. Glad this was my first.

Ummm...did he actually stoop to shilling stupid shit like this? Literal snake oil salesman?

Isn't he basically admitting that his listeners are insecure small dicked faggots?

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=usW7vtsfPuY

You've never watched DBZ?

Also checked

A lot of his guests are good especially when it comes to the election coverage and you're not going to see them on any major network. Roger Stone comes on multiple times a week for example. Trump has even been on his show a couple times

>Isn't he basically admitting that his listeners are insecure small dicked faggots?
Nah he's admitting that they're impotent, did you even read the image?

yes hes a snake oil salesman so dont buy his shit

hes still funny to watch lmao

>takes ''vitality booster''
>becomes morbidly obese
menanons are so goddamn gullible its cute

It's a good news aggregator, but if you are simple minded you should avoid the editorializing.

I had a roommate who was big into Alex Jones, thought he was the real deal. I tried to have some conversations with him and make him question his legitimacy, and he seemed slightly convinced but he wanted me to watch some Alex Jones shit and see for myself, so I did. I watched some police state film and looked at infowars.

It's kinda funny seeing context for when he says something like "I've got the documents, folks! It's real!". I read several news stories on his website, and noticed that every single one was twisted to fit Alex's narrative.

One of the first ones I read was about police who wound up shooting a grandmother in her own home! The police just came right in and murdered her!

Of course, you read the real story and it's literally that some granny was ranting angrily to herself outside her apartment wielding a shotgun and shouting angrily. The police show up, she literally shoots at them, and they wind up killing her. Eyewitnesses and everything. But Info Wars has the title "Police Raid home of elderly woman and slaughter her" or some shit like that.

He's a serial exaggerator and bullshitter.

this one always kills me

Anybody left here who remembers when Sup Forums called into Alex's show? Some user posted emails from an Israeli company plotting a chemical weapons attack and blame it on Assad? The user that called Alex was a little spergy, but Infowars ran the story and I am convinced Sup Forums and AJ prevented a mass casualty chemical weapons attack.

Get off the stage, you fat fuck!

Alex is legitimate and pol approved. He is just a little out bit out there by the standards of normal fags.

pretty cool of cenk to laugh it off gotta give him that, too bad he got baited at the end.

>not even checked dat ass
confirmed homo

>morbidly obese

He appeals to as many demographics he can by just affirming beliefs people have.

Don't forget that there's still roughly 40% of the US who are creationists and it's the same in Australia. Jones tends to appeal to this demographic of religious nuts, republicans and the "alt-right" with fear mongering about everything. He's basically the guy who says "everything today sucks, here's your enemies, here's a super secret truth that only us enlightened people know"

Because Jones appeals to the conspiracy crowd AND the religious crowd he essentially has an audience without any critical thinking faculties so he's able to espouse whatever bullshit and maintain these viewers while gaining viewers from whatever new issue he kicks up controversy about.

Beyond that, I've seen some decent reporting come from Infowars but Jones is a fraud, a liar and utterly immoral.

My mum and step-dad are huge Alex Jones cult memb... fans. They buy bottled water to avoid "dangerous chemicals" and buy his pills. What I gradually realized is that they got ALL of their news from Alex Jones. They didn't fact check shit. They took his word as gospel.

"I will say wierd, almagamated things that are truthful, but arent. You see what I'm sayin?"

Jesus this dude is top lolz through and through

Ya but better them being brainwashed by Alex then by the degenerate liberal media...

Also, I highly doubt Jones is even religious at all. I can't imagine he believes the shit he puts out there.

He most likely just pays lip service to that shit solely because that's his audience

Stop using PNGs wrong. Seriously.

>40% of Australians are creationists

While this may be true, the vast majority of those aren't so-called "young Earth" creationists and accept Darwinian evolution and the fossil record as valid science. The same can't really be said of Americans.

Is this guy a comedian or does he truly believe the things he says?

That's the shit I hate. Stop it Alex. I'm old enough to remember pre 9/11 Alex, I hate to say it but 9/11 both made and ruined Alex Jones. He became a media personality first and an anti establishment voice second. Info Wars is a good starting point but, as anywhere, if you drink the Kool Aid, you find your self being led in circles.

Just seen the memes on here, never watched it.

Holy fuckin lmao

What is he taking about at 2:35? He's almost tearing up.

why does he hate Nelly?
youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8

There's a few of these soundboard prank calls, pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=XrHSI8kMxBI

Young Alex Jones looks like the villain from Rocky 4

mirin

>creationism
>any worse than thinking the universe either came from literally nothing or is an unending constant

>Conspiracy theorists
>Lacking critical thinking faculties

It'd be one thing if you were referring to a certain subset of conspiracy theorists that believe tons of ridiculous shit, but there ARE globalists, there IS militarization of police, powerful people DO meet up. Stop with your sweeping generalizations.

brettygood/5

It wasn't even pertinent to the ad to show that, he just wanted to show off.

What are the rules for png vs jpg?

That is the unedited version.

pngs work well for optimal quality, disregarding size or where few colors exist or where transparency is required.

Jpegs for just about everything else. If it's a picture of someone it should always be jpeg

So many newfaggots just use PNG because paint or whatever other shitty program they used to make their first meme defaults to it

>the globalists. I must break them

Holy mother of kek thats funny

Or maybe people don't even notice the extra 500kb of file size because they don't live in a country with Australia-tier internet infrastructure

Fucking hell I haven't laughed this much in ages, in tears here. 1:40-1:50 is gold

Or maybe you people should at least fucking lurk before posting on your first imageboard ever

Please think of the people who dedicated theor time to design and implement the different image formats.

Lets honor what they made by learning to use this formats correctly, it takes little effort and even if just a little it will help make everyones life better.

Now I feel like re watching the entirety of DZ