Holy fuck, another 10/10 episode

Holy fuck, another 10/10 episode.

This is gearing up to be the best final season in history.

yes yes

so I left this show on ep 1 because I didn'tlike the teenagers. what has happened sice then?

pure unfiltered kino

I'd recommend picking it up again and sticking with it. Seasons 2 and 3 so far are literally miles ahead of it, some of the best television of all time.

do the teenagers stop being annoying/having screentime?

Yes

ok, will give it a try

Thinking of watching this, heard it's one of a kind, but if you would have to compare it?

WRITTEN OUT

How did Matt know about pushing Patti into the well?

there hasn't been a single 10/10 episode in the whole show. No 9/10 either.

literally every episode since s2e1 has been 9/10 or higher, you are wrong

Tbh senpai they are all 10s

Kevin assumedly told him or maybe Sr. talked to Matt about it during his drug trip, since it was his idea to begin with.

Kevin told John's son

this guy knows!

S2 finale was 10/10
International Assassin was 10/10
Every Matt episode is 10/10
Walkabout was at the very least a 9/10

After this episode ended, my first thought was that it feels good to watch a genuinely great show where not only do things actually happen but I care about the characters and their interactions. I realize now just how much Better Call Saul sucks ass.

Kevin was fucking brutal to Nora, that was seriously hard to watch.

I thought that this episode tonight was a 10/10. Next episode is a Matt episode which is hype

>See thumbnail on Primewire
>Sassy looking hijabi Muslim woman

No, dropped.
The Fascist Abbo Ethnostate was rich. Kevin Sr. getting arrested for "cultural appropriation" was too much. This series is dropped.

I'm in the middle of watching it, which is why I didn't include it

On episode five of season one, about to drop it.

You are almost to the turning point, just stick with it. Episode 6 of season 1 is actually pretty good.

what is her facial expression trying to convey?

Instant waifu material

disappointment/lust for BBC

why didn't they accept nora?

What was up with the piano? Why would it be there and how would it be in tune?

Have you not seen his big swinging dick? Dude is huge

Stop fucking overrating and shilling this show. It turns more people off it than you probably think.

it's not black

pianos can be in various places and maybe it was well taken care of.

get a load of this faggot.

if you get turned off of something just because people think its really good, that's pretty pathetic and those people can fuck off anyways.

they are playing the long con

she will search desperate for them and beg them to take her

for what purpose?

money

Where can I get this jacket?

99% chance she was behind the explosion

About the baby question
How will cancer be cured by killing a baby? I understand this is a hypothetical question but the premise doesn't exist in reality. If you're looking at it as some type of moral test - which I think is likely the reason it's being asked - then how can you gauge someone's moral judgement based on something that can't happen? This isn't a "train on the tracks and you control the lever scenario."

she was already there with a shitload of it. They turned the businessman away. They can string her along and get more money from them without rejecting them.

duluth trading co

they have a time machine and they visited a future where they both existed and one where the second baby was killed and cancer was only cured when that baby died.

the question clearly isn't about the answer, most likely about how the answer is delivered.

This is Justin Theroux on Parks and Recreation
So, what do you think, hair plugs? transplant? Rogaine?

He still has that bizarre hairline, it just looks better with longer hair.

DADDY

he has the exact same baldness only with longer hair...

So they know that killing the baby made the other cure cancer? Do coincidences not exist in this other reality?

breh, the one baby that needs to be killed ends up being a bully retard and drags the other kid down. They both end up being potheads who live in a shipping container. Or if you kill that kid, the other one prospers, goes to college, and cures cancer.

Not sure but they obviously don't have the actual machine. The trick is to make people believe they do. Not only the mark/target, but other people that the mark talks to. Basically by doing an elaborate con they weave a plausible story about what they do so the next person in line has an easier time to buy it.

Also they had the good cop/bad cop routine with the two "scientists" playing off the mark.

Notice how at the start Nora acted like she was calling the shots but at the end she was having full mental breakdown.

That's a better situation for them.

The mark then desperately wants to go through the process and is less willing to ask the right questions when the time comes.
Not only that but they can probably ask for more money towards the end. $20k is really not a lot if they have 3+ people to staff and have to be constantly on the go.

The other guy was turned down, but he said he wouldn't kill the baby. I guess it's more than a yes/no question.

How the fuck does Matt know that Kevin pushed the girl into the well??

how does mark linn baker and people burning themselves in the outback fall into this?

he told him

Well Matt and Kevin are pretty close I assume he disclosed that information at some point, Matt was there when they buried Patti surely he could confide in him other things

Hyped for this season's Matt episode. How bad will I feel for the guy this time around?

Ok, did JOHN write the book or did MATT write it?

only thing I don't understand

Well the entire extra effort to weave a credible scenario with weird questions and steps to get to the actual incinerator part obviously pays dividends since Mark was completely convinced it works. Then he convinced Nora and so on..

That's why long cons are long cons. You go through many motions until they're basically desperate to give money to you and tell others to give you their money as well.

TALKING AWAY
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TO SAY

matt is probably putting pen to paper, but john and his son are helping

nah, I'm not buying that.

Can't decide if what John and Laurie are doing is right
on one hand they're helping people with closure on the other hand they're just plain lying to them and pretending to have some mystical powers +

It's not a spectacle like those ghost medium talk shows, so I am okay with it.

nigga every time that religious music, piano or whatever music is playing gets lauder and lauder until it suddenly stops is 10/10 on itself regardless of the stupid shit that happens the rest of the episode

Assassins is the name of the 6th book in the Left Behind series. The Anti-Christ is assassinated in it. Foreshadowing or just a random easter egg that Kevin asked for a book named Assassins?

>S2 was better than S1

This board has the worst taste. S3 is JUST reddit tier.

>not buying that

Just look at the scene where Nora interacts with the "scientists".
Like I said, when she enters the scene she's willing but acting smug and essentially poised to pick apart their process. By the time it ends she's weeping on the ground and begging them to take her in.

The "baby or cancer" question does not matter. Whatever she answered they would tell her the answer was wrong. The test is whether she would at that point become a believer or remain a skeptic.

Loved the progression of the covers leading to the actual song at the end. Whoever does the music supervising is on point.

Still enjoyable. Episode 4 was not reddit-tier though. Episode 3 was the most reddit episode yet. Love season 1 though, total pleb smasher of a season.

If anyone is curious this smug bitch was talking in Russian and bullying Nora.
>21-52: she won't be able to handle it
>22-34: and now she shits herself
>42-36: we're wasting our time
>42-41: well, go on, explain it to her

is that beard even real?
the sides look like it but the goatee looks off

obvious b8 is obvious

Why are Russians always portrayed as cold, heartless assholes in Western media? It's not 1986 anymore.

>Nora
>name means light
>Lucifer the light bearer
>Durst
>Archaic past tense of Dare
>Means to challenge or provoke
>literally means defy/challenge light

Nora is the anti-christ.
bravo lindelhack

>best final season in history
youre obviously not a person who watched lost as it aired

I wont even touch this show after what those insincere jews pulled on LOST
>paint ourselves into a corner
>shit what do we do?
>all youre questions will be answered
followed by
>all youre questions will just lead to more questions so dont worry about it
followed by
>listen just throw in a lot of Christian imagery and biblical references and the goyim will eat it up
>entire show is about the destination
>finally get there, guys been driving you in circles while you have had to piss the entire time and tells you its about the ride, not the destination despite you repeatedly asking if this car is just heading to a shitty denny's for 3 hours, and when you get to denny's after he swears he's taking you somewhere else he puts the dissapointment on you for not enjoying the ride

and thats the exact feel I get from this show. Id love to give it a chance but I just cant with that name attached.

He has thick black semi-long hair. I have the same shitty hairline but it's way more noticeable on me because my hair is incredibly thin and thus can't do shit to hide it.

Pure fucking kino. God I love this show.

so cute

thanks mate

sucks you were hurt like this!

I like to believe that at the moment, they actually believe they have a machine that does what they say it does, even though it actually doesn't but tehy have no way of proving it. And they rejected her because she took the question too lightly.

Was Kevin too mean to Nora? Who was in the wrong there?

yep, this shot was great, cool scene overall, bravo lindelhack
can't wait for Fargo - more milfu in just 3 days

he was definitely being a big meanie!

>youre obviously not a person who watched lost as it aired

I was actually obsessed with LOST when it aired actually, like all the LOST chatrooms and forums and whatnot. I don't even care if the finale is shit, it won't negate how amazing the show has been so far.

It's not the what, it's the how.

It's like, for example, watching Glengarry Glen Ross.
It's doesn't fucking matter whether they get the money from the leads.
What matters is how the characters play off of each other while scrambling to achieve their personal goals.

I mean the ending you want is to have Kevin fucking fly up into the sky where God appears and tells him heaven was real so you can get closure. Same thing with LOST. I bet you wanted the island to become a UFO and fly off into space or something.

no and yes. Both were wrong and neither were.

>Kevin is Christ
>Nora is the Anti-Christ
>"Who was in the wrong here?"

Gee I dunno

i want the finale to end the same exact way the original Matrix ended.

Probably the wrong place to ask but does anyone know what the librarian girl was saying to Kevin in Arabic?

>new Richter Kino in this episode

I need this soundtrack.

She tells him.

She says that she was praying for him because he is sick, or something to that effect.

>I don't even care if the finale is shit, it won't negate how amazing the show has been so far.
This. I don't care about LOST ending, it was the best show, which you had to see ongoing when it actually aired. All the experience of talking and speculating on various forums and imageboards from one episode to another was brilliant, perfectly crafted mystery, the best thing a TV show could give to you.

International Assasin being confirmed as in-world canon was indeed the most plebbit thing to do to The Leftovers

among other things... yes

>Ok, did JOHN write the book or did MATT write it?

>only thing I don't understand

Nigga have you ever read the Gospels of Jesus Christ? Matthew and John both contributed.

Yes, but I was wondering what Muslim prayer it was in particular. I assume it has to have some relevancy/foreshadowing/etc.

yeah but the same jewish bullshit of the art of arguing everything down to nothingness. so you can just pump out nothing of substance but the merit of its attempt with no end game or payoff.

>lets sucker the goyim again
>the rapture will surely confuse those red state knuckle draggers enough to watch it
>sucker them in with this, throw in lots of christian psuedo bullshit built on self absorbed characters in a character drama based entirely on the characters acting uncharacteristically
>you see its all about coping with loss
>thats why we had all those red herrings and bullshit plotlines as distracting filler

honestly never seen an episode. but from what I know of it its all just an insincere attempt to appeal to the same thing without any hint of substance
or am I way off? Im down for just character development in a show but it cant just be forced catharsis and cliffhangers that are reversed every other couple of episodes.

Nigga, how the fuck could it not have been?

KEVIN LITERALLY FUCKING DIES.

>honestly never seen an episode.
>but I'm going to argue about it like I have and know what I'm talking about
no further discussion necessary.