I don't see what is wrong with race mixing, as in whites mixing

I don't see what is wrong with race mixing, as in whites mixing.

It's a great way to integrate people into society. The children will always be half white and will grow up in white countries, and it will help our declining birth rates.

Look at america for example. 13% of the population is black. Imagine if half of those mixed with whites, next generation there would be less pure blacks and a lot of half whites. Let's say these half whites mix with whites, they will be predominantly white until blacks are eradicated. Same with latinos who already have european ancestry to a great degree, even easier and a great way to integrate them.

In Sweden we have already opened up to the idea of race mixing as a good thing, even among the right wing. We get people who have swedish ancestry as well as foreign, so they are by all rights swedes. Maybe blue eyes and blonde hair will be gone eventually, but that is just a superficial loss and not of real value.

So what are your arguments against race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8s8M4nPltoazv3SN_grGRA/type/op/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sweden
>Yes

I can't stand you "integration" cucks, just another Jewish vision of a post-white future just as bad as pure multiculturalism. You're a cuck bro.

Sometimes I feel sad to live in France, seeing how fucked we can be.

But thanks to you, I remember something.

At least, I am not Sweden.

And what if you never stop importing people?

Your 100% right and it would help to advance the human species as hatred for fellow man would lessen and unity and ties would be strengthened. Its exactly what the masters of man don't want. They love the Sup Forumsacks who hate niggers and mudslimes because racism is similar to religion.. Divide and Conquer. If we Unite and Stand together we can overcome our problems and spread into space like a real fucking virus as nature intended.. I really hope that I can die knowing that humanity will be able to colonize other plants so that our small problems here will be even smaller and not so species threatening. If humanity dies.. it will die together.. so why can't we escape our extinction before we murder each other because your a nigger and I'm a white guy.

Obama is the result of miscegenation.

I rest my case.

Best satirical "YES!" post all day. :) You really captured the essence of the caricature.

France has a problem because of failed integration. What I'm suggesting is a fix to failed integration.

We give them and especially their half white offspring a better chance to integrate

would mix

>that flag
>race mixing

Who could have guessed?

Nice try you Fucking Reddit raiding faggots, remember sage in every field

Children born from mix parents tend to end up with deep psychological issues because they have no culture or race they could positively identify with and it causes them to end up with severe what do you psychological issues that manifests worse when They get older

wew I would let her crush my head with those thunder thighs

Sup Forums is sexually insecure. Ask them what they think of niggers and white women, they'll say it's da joos and don't really happen. Ask them about East Asian women and white men, and they'll say whites have way bigger dick than those rice dick.

That is why I'm saying we should mix more and create a stronger identity for these mixed children.

Everyone is gonna read my post and then immediately put it in the back of their mind along with their morality and conscience... :(

>So what are your arguments against race mixing?
There are only arguments against it when you live in a country that still has its indigenous people as the majority. USA is a different story of course so we should make the interracial breeding grounds real so we can both lift up blacks but also genocide them at the same time.

makes you think

People would find reason to fight anyway and the immediate effect of multiculturalism is so destructive it naturally leads to division, people are naturally ethno-centric and the real solution for peace is to seperate and unite against the Jews whilst keeping people's unique heritages, races and cultures. The elite want people deracinated so they are easier to control, that's why race mixing is so heavily promoted by them. They want people to have nothing in their lives but mindless consumerism.

Who the fuck let you out of your shed, Sven?

You know Jamal, Ahmed, and Kalim take at least another half-hour with your wife.

> half white
There is nothing half white

Mixed race kids have worse outcomes than even black kids.

thank you... Thats all I want and the only reason I post here in the cesspool. To reach out to people looking for the truth.. I don't claim to know the truth but I feel like I have found the path to it. I know for a fact killing eachother and hating eachother will only lead to the downfall of society and humanity a la "The Road" starring Sexy Viggo.. I don't want to live in that world but it is rapidly approaching us.

It's better to simply kick them out. Fuck your slide thread.

>That is why I'm saying we should mix more and create a stronger identity for these mixed children.

Of course you would you pathological cuck, because being able to show off how progressive you are and one up your cuck friends is more important that the actual well-being of your offspring.

I honestly don't understand how anyone other than the KKK and Sup Forums can be against race mixing.

Forceful race mixing is fucking retarded. Let that shit happen naturally. Opening the flood gates for Syrian refugees to rape your women for the sake of integration is retarded.

this is a very backwards way of thinking. Educated people generally don't care about race but your status and accomplishments. Only the poor and uneducated "ignorant" people care about race. I speak from experience as an ethnic person in America.

It's a meme you dip, he's making fun of you.

>That flag
>I don't see what is wrong with race mixing

Like clockwork

>I don't see what is wrong with race mixing

Who let you out of your shed, Sven?

Isnt Obongo half white yet he is still considered and considers himself t be black?

Lower general IQ and racial confusion.
I've met plenty of half and halfs who develop weird emotional issues because they can't decide which race they relate to the most.

Then he is foolish. Unification of the species is the path to advancing our civilization. We will all perish together or all prosper together. The Earth grows smaller each passing year and soon we will all be at each others throats for the basic necessities of life. There is no denying the basic ecological facts governing life on this planet and we are on a timer. We can either grow stronger or suffer a massive event that sets back the timer so that those who survive are given a second chance to make things right.

I dont mind mixing with other races EXCEPT FOR FUCKING ARAB SANDNIGGERS

Just because they aren't openly racist doesn't mean they don't subconsciously favour their own. Rich white people live around other rich white people, the upper classes do not mix much at all. I am from an upper middle class background and race mixing is looked down upon implicitly. Homogenous societies are superior by every metric.

Race mixing is a great way to annihilate the black population.

Why isn't Sup Forums support this?

I see your intention kid.
But race mixing only occurs naturally at a 2.5% rate.
The Brits supported race maxing had the Chinese+? race here. The nyonya/ baba. Then they left.
Without government assist, after 3 odd generations, their children re-aligned with a main race and the new-mixed race have started going extinct.

Hence race-mixing being the direct solvent to that problem. Blur the lines and there isn't a such thing as a homogeneous society besides the only real one that exists.. Human society. This would in turn cause people not to favor or look out for their "own" and actually look out and favor their own, other human beings.

Your thinking has been promoted by the elite for 60 years now, guess what - it's fucking failed unilaterally. People are less happy and society less safe with your multiculti, deracinating, globalism. You only need to look at any leftist talking about "white privilege" or the rise of BLM and nationalist groups and Trump to know this.

You and your bullshit utopian ideas that are detached from basic reality have failed. Just utterly and spectacularly failed.

By the way a quicker and easier way to "unite the earth" would simply be to kill all non-whites, if you want to look at everything through a pragmatic lens.

Arabs are white. It's just a cultural difference.

>16267▶
>Isnt Obongo half white yet he is still considered and consider

Obongo considers himself colored because it's politically expedient. Contrary to what the media would have you believe, it's actually advantageous to be a nigger, especially if you're a reasonably smart one (since there are so few with any semblance of intelligence).

>Arabs are white. It's just a cultural difference.
You might aswell delete the thread now.

Why didn't you white Americans fuck more of your black, female slaves when you had the chance?

Breed out the black!

Ah yes. The classless and raceless society meme. I wonder who came up with that meme and how it turned out. Probably fine, right ?

Oh my god what the fuck is on his teeth

What "problems"? There aren't any "problems" there. European countries were probably better when they were homogenous. Why take honey and mix in shit for no other reason than your utter horseshit "we culd all b explorin the starz 2gether :)" crap.

It doesn't work.
People don't want it

Let people have freedom of association and do their own thing and stop forcing them together and pitting them against eachother. This has only proven to lead to unstable societies.

And "human society" is bullshit. I don't have anything in common with some rural Nigerians who believe in demons and witch doctors lmao, and they don't have anything to do with me. You are taking abstract ideals and applying them regardless of human nature.

*provably better off

Is Sweden the Anthony Burch of countries?
>mfw im not Sweden

Kill yourself shill

Kush

>values proven as succesful will also mix with values proven as a failure

Khat

>sven

Race-mixing was mistake.

Look at multiracial nation.

It's because it dilutes the gene pool, and also because monogamy is the norm.
There's nothing wrong with spreading your seed during wartime but during peace we want to raise our young in the best environment possible. This means with the best woman and within a healthy marriage.

>Race mixing is great

Race mixing is a horrible idea.

They are neither race and will never be accepted as that. Ostracised they will lack the complimentary support structures other children will enjoy in their early developmental stages and will be unable to enjoy the privileges of community and belonging.

Rejected by both groups they will not be able to learn and experience the cultural norms of either of these groups and will never be able to fully understand or pass on their experiences of either group.

Forced to choose one or the other or forced to identify with neither these outcasts are a detriment to their communities and society overall.

Fuck off, shill.

>be half white
There is no such thing cuck, you are either white or shitskin.

>Hence race-mixing being the direct solvent to that problem
>What problem? Steonger Societies and cultures should want to prosper amongst other strong ones. Let the weak and stupid societies perish.

>Blur the lines and there isn't a such thing as a homogeneous society besides the only real one that exists.. Human society.
No, cultures are different. Genetics are different. Races are different. There is not "one human society". There is the humane/prosperous societies like western civilization and then there are barbarians and savages.

>This would in turn cause people not to favor or look out for their "own" and actually look out and favor their own, other human beings.
That is a horrible idea. Why should we all have to share this sentiment? Why can't we favor in-group vs out-group? Historically in-group preferences have done a lot of good for individual tribes and communities.

Race exists. We're not all the same. The weak should perish, the strong should prosper. Any argument you give will be rot with emotion.

The reason Sup Forums is against race mixing is because their shitty Aryan features are recessive as fuck. If mixed couples lead to more white babies they'd be all for it.

Don't you ever get bored?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8s8M4nPltoazv3SN_grGRA/type/op/

Recession to the mean.

Smarter people will have sex less often and the average IQ will plummet. We need engineers not half-black half-white trans-fluid queer studies majors with minors in marxist basket weaving.

you gonna get invaded from within by creating a liberal society

or

power struggles from within

thus western civ is kill

Apart from destroying your own race?
Here's why, cuckold

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>I dont mind mixing with other races EXCEPT FOR FUCKING ARAB SANDNIGGERS

Even Abos?

I understand, but the thought process that breeding interracially will somehow mean that black people wont exist is kidna idiotic since literally every mixed person considers themselves black, and not white even though they are 50:50

Integration doesn't bother me, just as long as it's not with a nigger.

Perhaps we wouldn't mind intergration and immagration so much if it was millions of well mannered young Japanese/pacific island women coming over.

But it isn't. It's millions of rude, sexually aggressive young males.

mississippi here

the mixed mutts ALWAYS fuck blacks. you will never see a white male/mixed female relationship. you wont even see mixed male/white female. you will only see them go for blacks

source? i see this shit, not even on a daily basis, an hourly basis. mississippi has a PhD on niggers