Will there ever come a time where you will own up to your mistakes and just agree to die?

Will there ever come a time where you will own up to your mistakes and just agree to die?

Most likely.

>own up to your mistakes and just agree to die?
>pic unrelated

Cicero tried negotiating with Pullo, and only "agreed" to die after he realised it was pointless

Why did he choose an incredibly painful way to die?

Cause poison and other painless method were considered for womanish i.e. for the first time in his life he tried no to be a pussy.

>when youre living in the fall of rome 2.0

how would it be incredibly painful?

Getting stabbed hurts, user.

>i.e. for the first time in his life he tried no to be a pussy.
Read some fucking history. Cicero had the biggest set of balls in the republic. Taking down the Catiline conspiracy, going toe to toe with the nut bag Clodius Pulcher, talking trash to Caesar and absolutely destroying Mark Antony in his Philippics.

He might never have thrown a punch, but Cicero was a brave man.

Insane how desperate you fucking shills are.

>Trying to save the republic
>Mistake
It's SPQR not EPQR faggotroni

He died in a very dignified manner.

SCENES WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!

1) He knew there was no getting out of it.
2) He wanted to die with dignity...For the Romans how they went in death echoed how they would live in the underworld

He died well. He died Roman.

I think he is referring to show Cicero. While every character, especially Marc Antony, Cato, Caesar, are exactly how I envisioned them. Cicero did leave a lot to be desired.

You are talking to a PhD student... about a TV show.
The Catilinarian conspiracy (not "Catiline") didn't happen in the show tho so your point is like eh.

And even in reality Cicero was turbo opportunistic under Caesar which is probably why the murderers didn't include him in the plot to kill the dictator. Then after the rise of Octavian he crawled up in his asshole again.
Read the Philippicae, he truly despised Marc Anthony for sure and this is why he got killed irl.

>thread about a tv show about ancient rome
>hehe I will enter it and use normie memes and talk about migrants hehe
>gets called out
>wtf shill
Pic related. It's where you should go.

youre so obvious fucking rat

Hes getting stabbed straight through to the heart, it will ve quick and relatively painless because he qvooids the ribs with a downward stab.

yeah whatever mate. Just please leave.

That is in line with Cicero.

He was literally the greatest orator Rome ever produced. Thinking he could try and reason with Pullo is an obvious tact he would have employed prior to just giving over.

It ain't that quick and it sure as all hell isn't painless.

BUT it is 100% guaranteed to kill in one motion as the downward blade avoids all bones while hitting every major organ.

>responding to trolls

These are always good threads

>Rally on me...Rally on me.....RALLLLY ON MEEEE

HE