Racism

Did Obama and especially BLM turn anyone else into a racist? I still want to believe that they are generally good. But why can't they just get with the program and stop blaming whitey all the time?

Why did you photoshop Cara and Gigi out of the picture?

being homeless for a year made me hate negroes

the homeless whites were mostly docile and agreeable, but nearly all the blacks were dumb, violent pieces of shit. they made the shelters a really shitty place.

What does racist even mean?

Who?

no Sup Forums turned me into a racist because I'm a susceptible manchild with a chip on my shoulder for my ineptitude at life so I feel compelled to push those below me even further down in order to fail at making everything seem okay in my life

Black Lives Matter started out as a cry against police brutality and unnecessary violence against the black community. It was a movement of loosely-affiliated people with a common goal - to address the issues facing the African-American community with regards to extrajudicial killings by police officers. But more than anything, it started as a plea for attention, a desperate bid to focus the attention of America toward the perceived injustices faced by black people.

But over time, it became a violent anti-police organization. This is due in no small part to other activists, such as the New Black Panther Party and Occupy Wallstreet, which has contributed to BLM's ranks. The goals became muddled and the issue of systemic racism became a demand to dismantle, reorganize and reform the police services across the country so they provide special attention for blacks, and so that there is no implicit bias within the system. It became a movement based on chaos and non-conformity. The project was doomed from the start, in my opinion. You cannot address systemic racism because there IS no systemic racism within the police force. There are only racist police officers, and they are a very insignificant minority. There is not an agenda that encourages them to be more violent and kill blacks. Too little, too late though.

Why hasn't that been shopped to the Man in the High Castle flag yet?

I can relate all too much, bro. I was in the same exact situation at one point. Niggers were the ONLY problems at the shelter I had to stay at.

Everyone just have seen niggers for what they are without abberation of 'white racism state'

Good read and summary. Thanks

> Captcha was bananas
Does Google know?

I just don't understand why blacks believe they can't be racist.

I would give my life to taste Taylor Swift's shit.

Also
>BLM is against the evil whitey
>Literally run by a White guy
>Funded by a White Jew
I guess the niggers are to concerned with chimping out to notice the irony.

You elect one black president and suddenly all the niggers get uppity, especially when the party is almost over.

Also I am black

The asshole conservatives are honest to know hey you do not want the best for yourself and your community good luck. We will not help and could careless.

A democrat will come in say hey I can give you assistance then you can stay on forever. Minorities are dependent on democrats who hold them down economically.
Slave mentality exists in both. I rather be the slave who knows I can run away then depend on the goodness of the slave owner.

Black Live Matters is funded by George Soros to take attention away from the real issues which are bankers who Soros is very fond off. He rather use division to create order again. He can go die so can rest of the banking cartels.

I took my kids to a bouncy house 2 days ago.

Immediately upon entering the lady apologized for the current state of affairs, and assured me the current guests would be gone shortly.

2 bus loads of middle school niggers are there.

Wailing on each other, over-burdening the inflatables, being smelly, and unsafe for little kids to be around.

Went to high school with bussed-in niggers who were displaced by Chicago housing projects being demolished.

No.

I hated niggers far before Obama.

>le seekrit narwhal face

Seeing all of those chimpouts leading up to BLM also caused me to dislike them

>I just don't understand why blacks believe they can't be racist.

That's what their Jewish masters told them.

>mfw USA 2045

Yes. I vividly remember not even noticing colour until BLM started up.

Now it's not even safe to go outside at night here, even in small towns. This isn't my country.