Riverdale, a Netflix Original Series

Goodness me, this show is so flipping kino. I haven't seen a masterpiece this comfy since Stranger Things.

Anyone else seen this show?

looks like some teen vampire garbage

>He didn't read the Archie Comics before they were SJW trash

Why the fuck is this not showing up on my netflix

Stranger things, 13 reasons why and this show are the reasons I cancelled my Netflix subscription

What a fucking waste of money and resources that went into these shows

I'm glad I switched to Stan, gonna be comfy watching the new twin peaks season ;)

>masterpiece this comfy since Stranger Things.
>Stranger Things
>masterpiece

>He doesn't just use someone else's account
>He doesn't use his parents cable subscription for online access to show and live TV
Really pleb?

I saw this argument a mile away. Pathetic.

Fuck the haters. I really enjoy this show. It isn't Kino but it is a fresh take on the Archie characters, has some nice writing, good twists and turns through the investigation and the waifu count is phenomenal.
Reminds me a lot of a more snowy Veronica Mars.

Based Stan is really going to pay off in two weeks. They made a great call buying the rights to Twin Peaks.

It's actually a CW show. Netflix just has the distribution rights for the rest of the world and get to market it as an original. It'll show up in American Netflix in about two weeks once the finale has aired and a week or two have passed

Stan shills much?

t.ausfags

To be fair, Stan is pretty average outside of a handful of things. Presto had more stuff.

>Betty, if your parents lied about Jason and Polly, there's probably more that they lied about.
>What do you mean?
>Your dad said he would do anything to protect Polly, so the next logical question is how far would he go to protect her?
>Jughead, whoever broke into Sheriff Keller's house and stole all his evidence wasn't at the drive-in... My dad wasn't at the drive-in.
fucking goosebumps yo, total kino

Quit on episode 8 literally nothing happens

Jealous because you can't stream twin peaks in good quality the day its released?

riverdale isn't even made by netflix you fucking retard

That was a great scene, and not just because of the shocking realization or its chilling delivery. The camerawork was also fucking amazing. This is definitely one of Netflix's better series.

Still better than Netflix Australia

>nothing supernatural about this show
>must be about vampires
you have to go back

They're adding Sabrina the Teenage Witch either next episode(rumoured) or next season(confirmed).

Other than name recognition, is there a reason this is set in the Archie universe?

I'm going to assume this is some izombie tier shit, you won't trick me again Sup Forums.

WHEN SALEM?

LOL, faggot, "dark" CW version of Archie...eat a bag of dicks.

I sincerely hope all the positive reviews of riverdale in this thread are satire. It is literally pre-teen girl trash on par with twilight or 13 reasons why. If you think even a single line of dialog in this movie is "deep" or a single shot "artistic" you should do all of cinema a favour and hang yourself where you stand.

Don't talk about yourself like that.

I watch it for my waifu desu

Riverdale is indisputably the single greatest work of art of our generation, what a time to be alive!

It's not.
Really, it isn't.

>Goodness me, this show is so flipping kino.

Could you be anymore obvious?

She's not even the hottest woman on the show

I wish Vanessa Hudgens was on this show

>The Autons were robots that resembled plastic shop-window mannequins, animated by the Nestene Consciousness as soldiers. Though they were not the only creations of the Nestenes, they were the most easily identifiable and were utilised during every Earth invasion.

She could be Alexandra, how is she at playing a bitch? Elizabeth Gillies would be perfect

>hating riverdale

how is it to go through life being a contrarian?

She looks damn near 30 these days

They'll probably make her black like they did with the Pussycats

Post the dance-off my negro

DELETE THIS

That's cause Betty is best girl

Jughead should have smacked redhead back and claimjd self defense

was it dark betty

That's such an awkward dance...

you have to go back

Soon.

>Betty
>best
Not even second best, user.

Cheryl > Ronnie > Betty > Polly > Ethel > Valerie > Josie

You first

Veronica's mum is underrated too

He's not wrong though

Alice > Betty > Cheryl > Hermione > Polly > Veronica > Valerie > Mary > Josie > Melody > Ethel

your fault for watching a show called izombie user, you gotta be discriminating

but yeah waifu-bait aside, its a good show

Stop defending yourself, you obvious samefag.

What is this show about and why should I watch it?

The death of star football player Jason Blossom brings up a lot of demons within the small community of Riverdale.

Based on Archie comics, they're going for the tone of the Waid run and the head writer also wrote Afterlife with Archie. The whole thing's grounded in reality though Sabrina the Teenage Witch is showing up in the finale and/or next season.

Watch it for the plot, watch it for the waifus, or watch it for both.

RIP best dad Fred

>triggered and butthurt jelly of young good-looking people because old and ugly

kek

i only watch it for the cole sprouse storylines. i wish netflix would add a feature where you can specify to watch only specific storylines/scenes in a show.

DAT ASS

>watching a shit show because it has attractive girls in it

w e w I bet your fat palms get proper sweaty when they start cheerleading

I've watched shows with weaker justifications for starting them

Why are you defending yourself, samenigger?

I'd have liked to see a live action version of Archie's Weird Mysteries

this please. or a light comedy like the original archies.

lol it's not kino, but it's well-made if not very predictable, very comfy, the pacing is perfect fobr bingwatching as I did with this

>tfw no qt asian bf

Okay. I'll try watching it. When does it get good, or how many episodes should I watch before I can decide whether to keep watching it or not?

REGGIE IS SOOOO HOT!

Is he the same Asian from 13 Reasons?

>tfw he will never pass you by in highschool and never notice you're there
yes

Watch the first 4 episodes. If it doesn't hook you then, it won't hook you ever.

Seems like a bit much, but okay, thanks.

This show needs a recast. Veronica is too slutty looking and not dreamy enough. Veronica should be imposing.
Its not just veronuca the xasting is too off. I hate to write this but the white actors should be really white. Archie can stay but barely. Jughead is the only actor outta the kids. Maybe they will surprise me like "the magicians". Black josie is fine but a little to hardboiled. Isnt she a student as well.--as far as her beign black, this riverdale isnt rhe comic riverdale, josie would be black im this universer. I dont think reggie would be there, though.

Either get a bigger phone or stop posting from it.

Up to the 3rd episode and this is shit, literal trash.

This is a show for teenage girls.. leftists?

My mom watches this show so I catch some of it occasionally while in the same room with her.

If you watch enough you can see they are promoting modern leftist ideas with it (much with lots of Netflix originals , look out for it)

Shit like guys are dumb, gay/lesbians, etc.

If I wanted to see right-wing shitshows I would go to Sup Forums or watch the news when Spicer or El Presidente is on the air.

But I don't, so I go watch CW instead or maybe do some origami or masturbate to Lexi Belle's JAV.

it's fine if you enjoy teenage soapie schlock but let's not pretend that it's a masterpiece. season 2 might be actually good if the writers pull their shit together.

It's trash.

But ok kind of trash, trash due to glorious waifus.

Without the sjw/race bullshit it could have been kino.

The dad killed his son. Dumb

its a surprisingly kino masterpiece ya

>market it as an original
wtf, in what way is it "original"? Did they produce it themselves?

lol, thanks for ruining it. Half-way through the first episode and think it's mediocre. Can I stop now?

Aren't all the CW shows showing up as Netflix originals internationally?

it's a teen soapie my man. the people praising it only watch it for the girls.

This is why Veronica is best girl.

I think they offset the cost in part for the right to do that, though don't quote me on that

>mfw he's getting replaced for second season
We'll probably get a white chad as it should've been

>82524273
Maybe, but it's not literally an original series to Netflix if Netflix doesn't produce it.

>Paying for kino

CW coproduces it with Netflix. In exchange Netflix can call it an Original Series and holds exclusive streaming rights outside of the US