THOUGHTS ON THIS (13 Reasons Why)

Thoughts on this?

Production: Awful

Acting: Not good

Story: Fucking SO BAD. Just an attempt to appeal to the sudden influx of suicidal bitches.

Entertaining? Fuck Yes! I couldn't turn that shit off. Had me hooked all day. Super guilty

Did I get moved? Last couple episodes made me shed a tear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWNLf_vgdwk&t=192s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldn't stop watching it, but each episode pissed me off for many different reasons. It's a God awful show and makes no sense while being extremely offensive on multiple fronts.

The suicide scene was pretty good tho

can we please stop making threads about shows nobody likes over and over?

LOL look at THIS guy.

Offensive is a gay way to look at it, my man. It was just shitty

But I do agree, the suicide scene was pretty fucking great desu. Really made me squirm

>If you kill yourself, you win

It was a fantastically haunting insight into our society and our bullying culture at high school you guys couldn't relate because you were all homeschooled

>fantastically haunting insight into our society and our bullying culture at high school
reddit

>Production
Weren't exactly terrible, some shots were good like the suicide scene.
>Acting
Some good acting, some absolutely horrid. I thought Clay's actor did a decent job.
>Story
Most of the tapes lacked proper justification for being there
>Entertainment value
Good enough for me to finish it in 3-4 days.

poo poo pee pee reddit : D

Never watched it but the suicide chick with the tapes seems like the edgiest cunt. Am I wrong?

The only reason it held me so long is because it was an extremely relatable story.

I've had a girl tell me the exact same shit that Hannah told Clay in his tape. [spoiler/] She also said the same stuff as Hannah when she was talking about getting raped [/spoiler]

I think the reason it's so successful is that if your a guy, you know a Hannah, and if your a girl, you know a Clay. They are both very real characters.

Couldn't make it through a single episode. The acting and dialogue was so fucking cringy, reeking of the hand of an adult who was trying super hard to relate to kids, and the general premise felt "edgy" in that emo "you'll all feel horrible for me and cry 'why did we do to make him kill himself' when you see me dead" attitude.
It really felt like I was watching someone play Life Is Strange, without any sense of humour. And it was so unrealistic too. People killed or attempted to kill themselves in my school, and school kids don't react the way these characters did in the aftermath.

fat bitch

Honestly though this show had dope music, decent cinematography and the acting was fine. They should have made it more clear that Hannah was mentally ill. As her declining mental health would have "explained" all her retarded outbursts and poor decision making. All in all though pretty entertaining and comfy show familia.

You want to talk about it?

you're mom?

Let it all out.

I let it all out in you're mom's ass last night, kid

i liked the part where hannah was barefoot

The scene i really liked was when Clay realized that goth girl was probably going to kill herself and he had a chamce to stop that from happening

Everything else was bad tbqh only watched it cause i haven't watched a teen drama in quite some time and the plot was somewhat interesting.

And how did that make you feel?

Were some "teens are kwl lol fml" bits overdone ? Yes , honestly who says fml out loud ? The acting was pretty decent, main girl is cute as fuck, I think what the writers tried to do was show us all the wonderful aspects of Hannah and then make it really sad that she died. And they do a really good job of portraying suicide as something very ugly that affects people you never thought it would. Some people say the show romanticises suicide. I think it does the exact opposite, if you take pleasure in the thought of your parents finding you in a bathtub filled with blood then you were mentally unwell before the show and it changes nothing. I watched the whole thing in less than a day and I stayed up all night to watch it. And how can you not ? It says that clay is one of the reasons she killed herself so obviously your gonna binge the ever living fuck out of it to find out. Overall very good.
>Hannah laughed at his 2cm so he is gonna show the school his 9mm

Patrician spotted.

I hope that Clay doesn't hook up with her in season 2n he is reserved for Hannah and Hannah only.

>"Girls would never make a list like this!"
>they actually did a list like this in my school

I'm seven minutes in to the first episode and the acting is fucking awful. That chink bitch needs a new career.

I enjoyed it aside from how anti-climactic Clay's story was. They build him up as a fallen hero the entire time, constantly posing the question as to why he would be on the tapes. And then you get there and it's literally fucking nothing. He fucks nothing. He does nothing. He's actually just an average dude who she admits doesn't belong on the tapes. What a fucking letdown.

I thought it was alright, but even when it was bad it was entertaining.

It's not that simple user, he was one the tapes because he broke her heart. When they were making out at the party and he left even though she wanted him to stay. The fact that he basically ignored her after that night, she was upset because she thought that he was the guy that was going to treat her right but in the end he acts as if he doesn't care about her.

>guy who cares for her feelings genuinely
>audibly tells him to fuck off
>sees chad in bathtub
>takes off clothes
>he fucks her
>doesn't do shit
hannah was never ourguy, she didn't have a mental illness except maybe mental retardation

She broke her own heart. She told a guy to leave 5 times before he finally did and then failed completely to communicate her feelings in however long she lived afterward. Why justify it for her when she couldn't justify it herself? She literally says he doesn't belong on the tapes.

nope , he did shit all wrong, i get where your coming from but Hannah admits that the tape that's meant to be his is pretty much a tape for herself

when your on a girl and she tells you to leave and fuck off ; you don't keep going , you run home and pray to fucking god you don't see a court summons in the letter box in the morning

lets play a scenario
>clay fuck off get out etc
>"i love you hannah"
>"no you don't you just want sexy time"
what's the next step he rapes her? fucks he supposed to do

Feels bad man.

Also like Clay himself said, if he wouldn't have left Hannah at the party she wouldn't have witnessed the rape, left the party with sheri, knock down the stop sign and thus kill Jeff. Clay was the catalyst to all those events.

thought the stuff about his bro getting in the accident was quite well done and the character alex (the blonde depressed guy) was quite good too but all the other characters were the exact template YA characters that are in perks of being a wallflower, john green books, e.t.c.

also hannah is a fucking horrible person who killed herself to hurt other people, she told alex he is responsible for her death because he wrote she has the best ass on a piece of paper and she told tall asian guy he is responsible for her death because he stole some notes after she was horrible to him too.

>You must read my mind
Haha nah mate. Clay did literally nothing wrong, same as Bryce.

That was my point, her actions caused a situation where he broke her heart. It's not his "fault," but they way he handled the situation caused her to be hurt, even though she caused the situation.

Both Clay and Hannah know that Clay could have handled it better, but Hannah realizes that it's her fault that he left.

i don't really agree with
but he should not have ran off from the house, should have waited ourside for her to calm down and then talk to her or something

someone explained this show to me but it sounds dumb, I mean I can understand why it was made, to bring up the sensitive topics and all that shit, but it's hard to believe that everything that happened to her would actually happen to someone in real life.

3/10 I replied

>going to have to listen to alex's gay lisp narrate the next season, explaining why he killed himself

fuck me I hated his voice

Can't wait for Tyler to purge all the normies in school shooting kino.

lets make sure to make an important differentiation (dy/dx) on left the house the party and left the room, he should have left the room , she shouldn't have left the house

What about it is entertaining? If the acting, producting and story is terrible youll only keep watching if you're a pleb.

>adorable humor and playful teasing
>gave qt nicknames
>juicy lips
>beautiful eyes
>fat tits
>thicc thighs
>ultra qt australian accent that sometimes accidentally leaked through her characters american accent
not me another user from yesturday but he put it beautifully

I see. Commit suicide.

WORDS
ON
FACE

use the spoiler tag some people haven't seen the show

>not dropping it after the episode about a guy who said the suicide gurl had a great ass
What the fuck

she had a bad case of flat ass should have done some squats instead of make tapes

I'm here.

No you kys yourself

Only if you commit kys yourself first

I can't sympathies with this bitch. Her taste in men is terrible.

hahaha you said you three times

You're not a girl you don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Plebs

Now I get it, that was so horrible because everybody knew about her pancake ass and it put too much pressure on her right?

But it's fun

The Asian girl was so ugly she became hot.

hannah makes tapes, what happens if we change the "T" to an "R"
>
>hannah makes tapes
>comes from a family of australian apes
>but meanwhile bryce rapes;
>hannah as her asshole gapes
>clay does nothing but masturbates
>semen off a picture of hannah he scrapes
>her ass is not a very round shape
>but it is still a good landscape
>m'uh boy Tyler will be wearing a cape
>a 9mm he will take
>in some fun he will partake

>Tfw no qt asian bf

i hope this was originally done by you man

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

yeah it was

How come it wasn't about a 24 year old neet neckbeard fat shit ugly loser who's been rejected by everyone his entire life and considers suicide every day as he shitposts on an indo-chinese macrame puppetry board wondering how he missed out on his teenage years and now is missing his twenties?

wanna talk about it

I was really hoping for some kind of tv series but it's always about teenage girls for some reason.

Is this the one of the kids that start dancing in a cafeteria to stop a school shooter? Why do you guys watch such terrible shows?

Why do you rate something without watching it?

Are you retarded or something?

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>when your belly reaches farther out front than your tits

why did bryce even want to rape this ugly whore?

shills get out reeeeeeee

What else would you expect form Selena Gomez?

Production: Kino tier. The past/present transitions are smooth as fuck and the vibrant/cold colors is a nice touch, it's honestly probably the best execution of this trope out of all tv-shows.

Acting: Very good across the board. Everybody did their job well and some did excellently. Most of them are literally whos and Hannah's actor hasn't done literally anything before the role of Hannah so props to her.

Story: Pretty good, for what it is. The main hook is very interesting even if the payoff always wasn't. Fairly realistically depicted teenager life.

Entertaining? Yeah definitely. The episodes welt like they were half as long as their actual run time, time flew by watching this show 2bh.

Did I get moved? Yeah. Clay's tape was pretty sad and her suicide too, definitely shed a few tears there.

Reminder that Zach did nothing wrong.

realistic ? no not at all. an interesting thing is, didn't see a single cigarette get smoked by a student

it is really really good still no matter how much i talk shit about it

What game was he playing?

>The past/present transitions are smooth as fuck and the vibrant/cold colors is a nice touch, it's honestly probably the best execution of this trope out of all tv-shows.

Honestly this. It's not kino, but it's done pretty well.

to me looked like some mixture of CS 1.6 and cod

>Wearing Jordan 1s

The wardrobe department needs to get fired

Clay's actor was actually pretty good and the episode with his tape is quite good IMO

Clay is a supreme gentleman.

>i get bullied hurr durr
>wears those boots
swear they give off that "im 40 and i ride horses" vibe

I think they're pretty cute.

Why is it that Clay's usual intellect completely wanes and he becomes denser than a shonen anime protagonist whenever Hannah is pining for compliments or trying to talk to him about issues?

He just probably thinks he isn't good enough for her or something along the lines of that, I relate to him.

Reminder that he did absolutely nothing wrong and was the ultimate bro along with Jeff.

Best show since death note

Absolute fucking evil tier
>jessica
>tony
>asian lesbo

ok tier
>zach
>justin
>alex

bro tier, nothing wrong done
>jeff
>clay
>bryce

Is this worth watching? I can't imagine anything successfully elevating the stories of a bunch of vapid, melodramatic teens.

He didnt break her heart.
She knew he was a beta. Took him forever to courage up and finally kiss her. WTF did she think she was gonna do to a beta ego when she screams at him to stop and leave?
At that point it was up to her to run after HIM. He would have forgiven her she'd still be alive.

>Tony
>Absolute fucking evil

What?

>Is this worth watching?
Yes.

>bryce

0/10

WHY DIDN'T THEY GET TOGETHER? REEEEEEEE

HE COULD HAVE SAVED HER

youtube.com/watch?v=sWNLf_vgdwk&t=192s

People in the wrong:
Bryce, Hannah, Sherrie or however you spell it

The rest of the cast did literally nothing wrong

Wait wait wait she had a handsome friend and she killed herself?

WTF?

>was I responsible for her death tony?
>yes, clay, rot in hell
he wasnt a good guy at all

>based Alex

With one piece of paper Alex made her the most popular girl on campus. This is bad how? Sure she loses Jessica as a friend but you see how Jess really is so nothing of value was lost.
Also, Alex and Chaz were the only ones to admit they were mean and apologize.

So much ^this