Female superheroes (or villains) in fully covering costumes are too rare. Spider-Gwen proved how great this look can be...

Female superheroes (or villains) in fully covering costumes are too rare. Spider-Gwen proved how great this look can be. Let's hope we get to see more of them in the future.

Which other female supers have a fully covering suit?

>Spider-Gwen
>great look
It's like everyone on this fucking board is blind.

I too look forward to more muslim-ified woman op

Pic related is only decent pic of Spider-Gwen.
Waifufaggotry makes you ignore a lot of things.

I don't like her little shoes.

Batgirl
Sometimes Catwoman

Female capes in non bikini armor are pretty hot. It's such a shame there's not more of them.

ironically, the ones in full body suits are wearing way more revealing clothes than those in bikini armor and skimpy outfits. Spider Gwen, aside from her hood is practically naked with body paint as a costume.

Spider-Girl
Ultimate Spider Woman
That one female Captain Britain

The last two have their hair out tho.

Psylocke was great in her armor. They should bring that back sometime.

In a world where there are cameras everywhere, a full mask it's not a stupid idea. Besides, it's a reference of the Spider Man Costume... But of course you know that ... you can not be so stupid as not to know that your comparison is fucked up

PS: Cassandra was pretty iconic.

>The last two have their hair out tho.

Which is haram, of course.

Cass Batgirl had the best one.

Covered enough?

I can see face and arms. And hair.

Best batgirl, best batsuit

>gimp leather suit

>best

I like the slit in the abdomen. What is the point, to show off her... ab cleavage?

>Female superheroes (or villains) in fully covering costumes are too rare.
Frankly both male and female are usually in skintight outfits anyway and as such there is not much point to paint any particular patch skin-coloured. It's not like they could actually show nudity. The issue is a lot of "classic" outfits are literally from another era and the clothing that are suppose to be sexy in the 80's just look crass. The days of the morning Aerobics are over, enough with the leotards.

>implying the batfamily aren't just a bunch of psychotic gimps

New Wasp is a fucking Kamen Rider

Eugh, you can see her face. That's not fully covering at all.

>Showing the eyes
Instantly garbage.

Personally I like when we can see the eyes of women, but it's my fetish. I also think that closed full costume does not fit for everyone, but only certain characters.

Better than another magic mask that shows emotion.

Compare how much cooler this is

honestly

>nobody has posted Harley Quinn
You should be ashamed.

You can see her face, champ.

One thing is Cass, a silent ninja,
One thing is Barbara.

That why i say that the costumes must respect their personality. Cassandra costume is perfect precisely because it's suited for her.

Depends entirely on the design.
Compare the static to the emoting , these are entirely fine, since it makes sense with the materials used and the effect they're going for.
And even with a metal helmet, you can get a lot of emotion just by paying attention to angles, pic related. Call it a personal bias but I just don't like the visible eyes there.

Yes.

Let's say that Cassandra acts much more with her body than with her face. There are a lot of interesting concept, but they work just on her.

>pic related.

Unrelated.

See the mouth still allows you to pass some messages. Here there are some people who masturbate for Zentai woman, and try to pass off it as a matter of "good design".

It is always a matter of fetish, like Catwoman and Black cat are for latex fags. of course I love them

Those hips tho

thats a great design, what's her name?

Blitzkrieg I think

That's the fault of artists having no idea how any type of fabric works and drawing naked people then just coloring them not suit problem. It's not a lot better for male characters but it's almost always at least slightly less like body paint on them.

I don't remember Gwen's suit to be quite so tight.

All depends on the artist.

This of course. 'Boobsocks' is right up there on the list of "most common artist fuck-ups".

Frank Cho seems to know how fabric actually works. This was the best example I could find of his Spider-Gwen (ignore the dumb social media slap-fight occurring around her) and is way better.

Tiny titties, no real body to show off.

Why is he using Spider-Gwen as his strawman again? Wouldn't Girl Thor or Captain Marvel work better for this?

Her costume is okay at best. Those retarded loooking blue slippers are fucking hideous.

boobsocks are great, man

Way I recall it was he drew Spidergwen in the Milo Manara Spide-Woman pose, the creator of Spider-Gwen got butthurt and called him names, and THAT was what caused Cho to go off on the Great Titty-Drawing Rampage of 2016.

Ah, okay. I never really followed it so I was just genuinely confused here.

I think I'll continue not following it however. Damn he draws a good Spider-Gwen though.

He got commissioned to do a Spider-Girl cover in that one pose of Spider-Woman that everyone got offended about. He did so and the internet threw a fit. It got to the point where the artist for the Spider-Gwen book made a threat to him over Twitter, which in my honest opinion is fucked up. It got kinda weird too since the artist kept referring to Gwen as "his daughter". Since Cho has always been anti conservative censorship he decided to do three more covers with the pose, adding Gwen in to comment on how sexist it was sometimes with her getting killed off somehow to further piss everyone off. It became such a hit that people still to this day commission him to do more of that art. Every single time he's commissioned to do this type of art Tumblr gets super triggered and rants about it, often times going to far like when they went to a convention he was at and wrote over his name plate (Something to do with him being a loser or a misogynist, I can't remember what it was). And drawing him in lewd poses which is a form of sexual harassment.

The guy drawing Spider-Gwen threatened Cho after he did that first pic which only served to change it from a one-off to a recurring joke.

Casual reminder that Robbi Rodriguez is delusional enough to consider a fictional character he draws, that he didn't even create, his child.

i love the response Cho send him.

Well he's quitting comics altogether now, so good riddance.

holy fuck

BASED
A
S
E
D

I love scantily clad superheroines as much as the next guy, but there's something about a character that's fully clothed that just appeals to me

and somehow, completely covered up makes them sexier to me

Likewise for me. More fun when the clothes come off.

Like Christmas.. only better.

>Female superheroes (or villains) in fully covering costumes are too rare.

stupid whore

wearing skin tight yoga pants still makes you an attention whore

want to pretend to be humble? show me a woman in baggy jeans and sweatshirt.

Is this a zentai fetish thread?

Where is the lie?

Duh.

Yes... There is no lie. Only Cass.

SHe's not covered in gaveyard dirt, so no.
I'm saying she needs to be dead.

Who will be the new artist on Gwen?
Seeing as it's in a still relatively save space.

Doesn't Rodriguez have a serious problem with his eyes?

He's going blind.

Maybe he and Cho will make up like Roger Ebert and Rob Schneider did.

I doubt it.
>pic
I'm gonna miss that mask.

Because adding tits isn't enough.

That Carol looks good. Why doesn't she look like that in the comics?

Does she have dissociative identity disorder?

>kids
Do people really have this sense of ownership on characters that have existed for decades?

She got sick of playing by the rules as a cop, and so became a vigilante who could operate outside of the law (started taking it too far, though) so it's the usual metaphorical, "you're talking to X, not Y right now" thing.

The sexy costume probably helped.

I feel Spider-Gwen would have been better if she was barefoot.

I love this costume

this should really be what people think of when they hear batgirl: no silly hair poking out the back to get grabbed or opening for the lips and eyes to remind you she's a grill. Plus a threatening mask helps offset the fact she's a chick and not a tank of a man like Bruce

yes it gives me a boner but that's besides the point

Who is she and what storyline is this from?

yes

pls post more

Too good for this wicked sin cursed Earth.

>skin tight suit
>not sexy
Who would have ever said that?

>hair not covered

No thanks

More for me then.

>mouth not covered

this is just getting worse and worse

perfect

not a fan of muslims and that definitely shouldn't look sexy at all (and it doesn't to me), damn those comic artists, but Dust was the first one that came to my mind.

Wraith, she's from Slott's Spider-Man

You Burka pic has nothing to do with this or

Though the images are from the Spiral storyline written by Gerry Conway.

>great this look
Female superheroes with full body costumes can look great. But I'll never get behind this one particular suit.

Having a full complete head mask, and a hood ontop of it is just ridiculous. Might as well throw a hat ontop of the hood as well just to finish it off.

Close enough?

I didn't think I had a foot fetish...

This. It's more logical if the suit covers their feet but not so much that she can't stick to walls.

>he doesn't like dust

This was my first thought OP

that suit is so based and I actually kinda like Shuri.

I wish Marvel would have her go around saving the day with the Avengers and T'challa ruling his country considering she's the hothead younger one. That way we can get a Panther who's a superhero and one who goes around doing political stuff like Doom and Namor without everyone bitching about why he hangs out with the Avengers instead of signing legislation papers

>Pic related is only decent pic of Spider-Gwen
>IMPLYING

White Tiger (she has a pony tail but you can chop it off!)
Mayday Spider-Girl
Cain Batgirl
Spoiler pre new 52
Ant

And that's pretty much all I can think of

>Ant

I've finally figured out that I like the female body but not human faces

All of my fetishes boil down to curvy women with covered/nonhuman faces/heads