Dahnald

Dahnald....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8cPgdMGf2Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop forcing this meme.

THE DELEGATES

I won those delegates fair and square, Ted.

The delegates Donald. Where are they?

DAHNALD.

But Donald, we need a true conservative in the white house. Hand over those delegates and leave Heidi the hell alone!

Shit tier meme

Fais pas le con Donald.

>SUPERDELEGATES, SON

I paid for those delegates Dahnald

I am the delegates.

That really does it this time.

I am now....

#CruzMissile

Someone give me context on this "give me the delegates dahnald" shit. Its funny af but whats the story

It`s time, Donald. Give them to me.

Dahnald...the easy way ...or the hard way

Dahnald stole his delegates

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE DONALD

Gee gosh golly wolly folks, just what is this darn maymay?

>this is toddposting for Sup Forums

Tell me Donald, do you bleed?

Dahnald don't close the door.

kek

JUST FUCKING GIVE THEM TO ME

You disappoint me Donald. You're willing to throw your life away for your precious delegates? So be it.

HE'S GOING FOR THE DIAMOND CUTTER

Stop with this meme. It was funny during the primaries, but it's annoying as Fuck now

Uhh, you don't get to bring delegates

Ted i've had enough of your "MUH DELEGATES HURR DURR" bullshit, i'm going to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

Fastest fall from grace of a meme I've seen

I have stolen the delegates Dahnald, you will never catch me

His lack of eyebrows really bugs me

>this man got no delegates

Yade yade daze...
「Z O D I A C K I L L E R」

THE CHEESE DAHNAHLD
HAND IT OVAHHH NAHHH

Y-Y-You stole deluhhh.. delegates from me to D-Donald. You can't bully y-your way to the Presidency Donald

Die Delegierten, Donald!

I can see them Dahnald

CRUUUUUUUUUUUZ

can someone explain me the situation,
did he say dahnalt or something, what happened?

FUCKING KEK

Your delegates will

I've got them now Ted, and you'll never catch me!

Hi, Rafael Cruz here. Well, this is my campaign speech. It all has to come to this. Today is the Day of Ratribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against the American people. Against all of you.
For the last 6 months of my life, ever since I insulted everyone in New York, I have been forced to endure an existence of humiliation, rejection, and bound delegates, all because voters have never been attracted to me. I'm 45 years old and I'm still a senator. I've never even held a convention. I've been running for president for a year and a half - more than that, actually - yet I'm still a senator. The RNC is a time when everyone experiences those things, such as pandering, and country music, and....and delegates. While all these weeks I've had to rot in irrelevance.
It's not fair. You voters have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you voters aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect candidate, and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious New York liberals, instead of me, the True Conservative.
I will punish all of you for it. On the Day of Ratribution I'm going to enter the hall of the Republican National Convention, and I will slaughter every Clinton-backed, Trump-supporting fake conservative I see inside there. All those delegates I've desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior candidate if I ever made an advance towards them...while they throw themselves at these progressive demagogues. I'll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.
You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true grassroots conservative. Yes. After I've annihilated every single delegate in the convention, I will take to the streets of Cleveland and slay every single person I see there.
You denied me the nomination, so I will deny you the presidency. The priesthood is rising, Donald.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cPgdMGf2Pk
>BUT YA MESS WITH MAH WIFE BUT YA MESS WIT MAI KIDS THAT'LL DO IT EVERYTAAIM. DAHNALD YOU'RE SNIVELING COWARD LEAVE HEIDI THE HELL ALOONE!

HAHAHAHA

Ya can't lose the Cruz

Dahnahld, where are the DELICATS?

I'm 31 and I can't stop laughing at this shit.............might be time to eat a 12 gauge

he just wants his delegates man

Dear Danhald,

After the RNC, meet me at the sakura tree behind the convention hall.

t. Your secret admirer

PS: Give me the delegates you sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone.

>Dahnald...(5 second pause)... is intimidated by stronk womyn...(5 second pause)...Stronk womyn scare Dahnald
Cruz always sounds so over-dramatic every time he speaks he act like a drama actor in some Shakespeare play. No wonder he lost.

the real devil

extremelyfastjebmovingatincrediblespeed.jpeg

It's funny as fuck to me too

gold

H͛̄͂̆͐̊͐̂̃̄͛̊̔͏̷͖͎̠̙̫̮̼͚̮̞̪̞̮̼͝ͅŖ̴ͬ̀ͭ͑͊̎̄̈́̃̂͗̕҉͔̙̠̼Ò̷̤̲͎̯̯͉̝͚̦̤̙̀̇̊̈̇̉͒̚͜H̓̾̇̌͑̊́͑ͯͭ̓͐ͭ̎ͪ͡҉̷̴͏̻̖̜̦̰͔ͅḼ̘̪̹̦̣̘̜͓̘̬̞͓̉͒͋͊ͧ̓́͝A̛ͮ͆͗̅̐҉̱̹̟̩̲͕̦͘H̖̮̞̠̠͇̻͚͇͍̟̲̺̣͈ͯ́ͨ̌̎̀̌͠͠N̴̴̯̦̗̠̠͎̟̬ͧ̑ͤ̔̀ͤ̅̽̋ͫ̾́ͤͭ͊͌̆͌ͣ́G̷̙̼̥̱̱̭ͭ̐͗̉̑͂̓͊ͫͧ̔̈́͒͑͌̅̓̑́͟