en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1cdRew-Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=h3jlovBelCI
hentai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a (((Jew)))

kek

Truly amazing.

>a show that includes topics of cuckolding, god bashing, copious drug consumption, bad family relationships, the devil being a good chap, etc is run by (((Jews)))
Shocker!

Das ist sehr gut

Not too surprising desu..

youtube.com/watch?v=oIcsk2ZoaTY

Rick literally explains that Morty is named after a jewish comedian in one of the episodes

this is actually pretty funny tbf

>Devil being a good chap
Summer & Rick end up beating the shit out of him, cause he was a douchebag all along

>Bad family relationships
Well, in the Real US, 50% of marriages are ending in divorce. Maybe bad family relationships are included, because a lot of people can relate to that? Idiot.

>Cuckolding
When?

>Copious drug use
If you're so easily influenced that a cartoon leads you to start doing drugs, that's your fault.

>This is all a jewish plot to ruin western civilization!
Or maybe it's just a manchild who can animate

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why Sup Forums has so many fucking idiots who seem to be incapable of critical thinking.

This is the damning evidence right here. Impartial source confirms it was the Jews

Cuckolding is in the episode with the Anatomy Park. Where Jerry's dad is letting some nigger fuck his wife and he goes to masturbate in the closet dressed as superman.

The show has a warm Jewey center, but it is a great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=APSDe7m6g2E

>by a hidden ruling class

>it's a "line by line response"' post

KYS MM

>Cuckolding When?
Anatomy Park S1 episode 3, it's Jerrys parents

Huh, don't remember that. But if multiple people are saying it, it's probably true.

>It's a irrelevant post that does nothing to address the points I made

I keep hearing people talk about this, is this something i can download to do this automatically?

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

I actually think that episode is mocking cuckolding Because Rick was thoroughly discussed it seems that Morty's dad is the Jewish one because of his lack of backbone. Jew guys get steam rolled by their wives

Mortenstein

If you seriously think Jerry and Beth are a "model" relationship, you must seriously be retarded.
Rick and Morty was literally made to pander to millenials.
There's hardly any liberalism in it.
In fact, it's not even POLITICS RELATED.
I wonder how many of you baseline fucks look at it and think "reddit".

its the edgy dan harmon memeing for views
twitter.com/danharmon

>Mortimer
Yea, Jew

Oh this, yea I remember this, thank you Lebanon.

I guess it slipped my mind when I was reading the post I originally replied to because as said, Rick who is a main character and probably the audience's favorite, basically let it be known that he thought it was fucking pathetic.

the creator is a degenerate, the humor is funny, it's mildly political, morty is jewish.

good show, it's not as edgy as Drawn Togheter was

>pretty much everyone in twatter aware of the (((ECHOBERG))) meme

Morrakiu must be proud.

RARE

Fuck off faggot

Morty is named after a famous Jewish comedian but I don't know if that makes him Jewish.

That's not even rare it's common lurkmore

Hes not named after one. They just make a joke that its a stereotypical jewish comedians name. He is not a jew, they all celebrated Christmas.

>not understanding how the coincidence detector works
It catalogs not just individuals but common Jewish names. Not exactly surprising that "Morty" is on the list.

>there are grown men on this board who feel strongly about cartoons

I've seen it a few times, but before the rare flag meme was as much of a thing as it is now.

Holy fuck, get off Sup Forums, Harmon. You're an unfunny writer who appeals to the shittiest normies.

I was considering giving it a watch because Futurama was the best shit ever and this seems to have similar wacky sci-fi stuff.

Any recommendations?

>there are grown men on this board who feel strongly about [insert artform].

No shit?

>There's hardly any liberalism in it.
there's literally an anti-gun picture in their home faggot

>cartoons
>art
pick ONE

>Any recommendations?
It's not like Futurama and it's a bit strange.
But it's amazing. Give it a watch.

Everything is political you fucking bluepilled retard

Gravity Falls was pretty good, too. It goes far beyond what you would ever expect Disney to show on TV. Lots of fucked up shit.

It's a pretty funny show. It gets too much shit. Bojack is better though

Bojack was pretty damn good, yeah.

I've also gotten more than a few laughs out of Archer.

R&M has it's moments, but also a shitload of LOL SO RANDUM XDDD moments like the alternative dimension TV shit. It's fucking stupid an a massive waste of animation.

Most cartoons are made by grown men for grown men (or women) so why wouldn't they?

>like the alternative dimension TV shit.
Yeah, I liked the first one because of the beth and jerry side story. But the second one was fucking horrible.

jews celebrate christmas too, bra

((((((you))))))

why do people like this show so much, its bland and mediocre.

Not if it's trying to teach fundamental lesson unrelated to politics which is literally all of Adult Swim. Robot Chicken is more fucking political then Rick and Morty.
>jerry and beth's home
>model home
THEY ARE SHOWN AS SELFISH IDIOTS TIME AND TIME AGAIN
Nice memes Sweden
If humor is a state of understanding, then how would the creators be able to understand their humor and not understand the things that would coincide with it.
Also Morty is "jewish".

I really find it odd so many shit talk but seem to not actually understand the show.
It's almost like you guys haven't watched it and just denounce it after 1 episode or none :^)

>I watch TV with a constant perspective of bias on that literally matches the only sociality I know which is Sup Forums and my 4 faggot friends

If you could see the show for what it is, you would understand the dynamics behind each character and why they are the way they are, but you would actually need to be able to not perceive your own perspective for once in your life, so good luck schlomo.

Morty is short for Mordechai you retard.

OY VEY GOYIM! THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!

Nothing wrong with the beth and jerry side story, I'm talking about shit like the "lol le plumbus XDDD le ants in my eyes XDDD le two brothers XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" skits.

Fucking moronic reddit-tier "humor", had to skip them, too unbearable and drag for way too long.

His name is Morty because its a spin off kind of thing Rick and Marty.

>muh wacky crazy Doc and Marty Back to the Future motif

Been away for quite some time. What's with this ((*insert word here* )) thingy

Doc and Marty.

Wew look at this edgy iconoclast teen.

The show is also aimed at adults so no idea why people would cry about it.

>, I'm talking about shit like the "lol le plumbus XDDD le ants in my eyes XDDD le two brothers XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" skits.
Yeah. That wasn't funny. I mean they even say it's improvisational but maybe they should leave the improv to the improv artists.

>muh cartoons

>Still no arguments, just SJW tier bitching
Every fucking time

Beats me man, I don't have time to figure out why people get autistic over what others do.

What the fuck...

he is a degenerate, listen to his podcast if you don't believe me.

i actually enjoy the show.

yes, its calledl the coincedence detector newfriend. Google chrome took it off the store, but us bad goys still have it who got in early. however, if you're on chrome you can still apply the code through another extension such as tampermonkey. other browsers have their own ways of applying the code. Here is the code pastebin.com/Nits73s4

im just saying its extremely overrated and I have no fucking clue why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

A fucking tree delivers

>muh inability to care
Pleb

Jewpedia gave it its own page?
wew lad

Because they rather cry about a crude cartoon aimed at adults as opposed to making real topics about our college indoctrination centers.

Rick and Morty isn't going to convert anyone to some form of degeneracy. If media does anything it only reaffirms the shit they have already been successfully brainwashed with.

People seek out indoctrination after they are indoctrinated in school. It changes nothing because at that point they have to willfully change their viewpoints themselves.

this show is mocking the progressiveness i think

A mildly sucessful woman who thinks highly of herself and is ruining her family because of it

mocking the weak husband who treats lets his woman lead him even tough he's right most of the time

dismissing the education system
as completely useless

Showing inter species racism

I called it months ago

Just look at that hair, that voice, that attitude

pretty sure the creators are on record saying the sequel was a mistake and they won't do it again

Rick and Morty is POZed as fuck.

The whole animation/comic staff is pink haired millennials and token blacks.

I followed a few of the artists on Twitter, some of which literally blog about KANGZ and how blacks are the true Israelites.

SOURCE

Yeah, don't really think that was portrayed as pro cuckolding more like "look how fucked up this shit is"

This. I think the wording was something like "you're named after an old Jewish comedy writer".

>everybody keeps saying how great this show is
>watch a "highlight" reel
first clip is his dad telling him that he lets a nigger fuck his wife

I liked the stocking and panties angel show better

The Japanese even do american shows better than us

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

Where???
The only thing I can see Sup Forums complaining about is the anti religious sentiment other than that its a solid show.

This. It's supposed to show how fucked things have become. The way the husband is a weak bastard compared to his wife is actually ridiculed. The mother is a drunk with a degenerate background.

>they all celebrated Christmas.

pfffffff don't know many Jews irl right

Maybe the orthodox don't participate in the Jesus day festivities but the other Jews do, half of them seem to out x-mas the Christians.

or morton

The joke is that morty is that a 1960s jewish comedian name.

>Sequel never ever

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Goodbye Moonmen was the best thing in those 2 seasons

that was the best thing in those 2 seasons, gave me an empty spaces pink floydish vibe first time I heard it, or even a resemblance of Bowie's space oddity.

werner herzog explains human culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1cdRew-Zg

I dunno. This was pretty beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3jlovBelCI

>implying yall ain't being trolled

Why? They don't believe Jesus is the Son of God.

What the fuck does the parentheses mean???

Hamao - Let's do something nice

(((rats)))

Why would they identify themselves like that

Found it

hentai cafe/manga/read/lets_do_something_nice/en/0/1/page/1