Guys Trump is working with the Russians. According to her campaign manager

Guys Trump is working with the Russians. According to her campaign manager.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is there strategy?
blame russia?

Thats what you get for shit talking to Putin.

>trying to meme themselves out of this one
praise kek

>Russia Exposed us
Ok...

They blamed a video, and THAT worked on the retarded masses, so....

That's what we call damage control

USA MUST WORCK WITH RUSSIA OR DIE

LET S DO THIS

Why is it ok for israel and saudi arabia to have influence in the US, and not russia?

this

Why would Russia be helping a " literally Hitler" though?

Russia owns the clintons so it's not russia.

why is it ok for any of those countries to influence you're country at all? Get the foreign money out of your politics!

R A R E
A
R
E

Russia didn't do anything wrong. Sure it's still a corrupt shithole but the foreign policy related paranoia toward them is just nuts. Who cares if Trump is best buds with Putin? It will help cool off our relations with them and removing sanctions would help with Russia's economic recovery and development.

>Saudis
This. Probably the most evil country in the modern world yet somehow they're our ally.

So there bullshit campaign to smear Trump gets revealed by Wikileaks and they still carry out the campaign.

Are these people this arrogant or just stupid?

wow these tin foil hat conspiracy theorists at the DNC are hilarious. i bet they believe in lizard people too.

Russian hackers leaked shit to Wikileaks, so yeah.

>DNC outright admits this will help donald trump

this may prove to be hillary clintons 47% moment

wow, a president that actually works cooperatively former enemies rather than uses them as a boogeyman

new

>Probably the most evil country in the modern world yet somehow they're our ally.
>not israel
compelled me to contemplate

Easy to spin.
Trump is trying to work with Russia to maintain peace.
Hillary is an antagonistic warmonger.

Democrat voters are loyal af.
Sure hillary might be evil and corrupt but at least shes not a racist

Why do the Jews find the idea of working with Russia terrifying?

because putin is a jew that knows that danger of the jews

Oh wow Putin wants to avoid ww3! Wowww what a fucking surprise!

bush is a retard autist.

wtf I hate Trump now

Most voters don't give any shits about politics, and merely vote straight down party lines for whichever party their father voted for

>more pro Russian

ie exactly the same policy as Obama

wow Trump is a traitor wtf I love Hillary now

Will Trump Invite Putin to come play golf with him? Or perhaps invite Don Jr and Eric to go hunting? That would be fucking awesome.

what is with democrats and emails.........

R E L A T I V E L Y U N C O M M O N

>wikileaks reveals info about people they don't like

WIKILEAKS IS AWESOME THANKS WIKILEAKS YOU GUYS ARE GREAT

>wikileaks reveal information about people they don't like

WIKILEAKS IS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA! IT CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Liberals. I've gone in the last 3 years from slightly liberal to hoping RWDS are going to be a real thing.

>elections
>Trump not winning
>maidan in Washington
>Russian ambassador giving cookies to protesters
>unknown snipers killing cops and protesters
>coup
>Russia is greates ally now, israel btfo

you mean obama right?

debatable

Israel is pretty nasty and underhanded but they're not worse than the Saudis and they're the least bad Jews.

OMG.

I am now a HillarPillar

What do russians think about being friends with the US?

>Trump calls Putin "pretty much a dictator" on TV but still gets along with him like two rational people
>this is bad, we must be eternal enemies, don't vote for him people

U R A N I U M O N E
R
A
N
I
U
M

O
N
E

Seriously, what's wrong with russia.
Clinton takes money from mudslimes, where they castrate slaves, genital mutilation for females, physically abuse them, psychologically liMIT them, yet she's for woman's rights..... yeah. So why is russia bad? Why is it bad to work with someone who has a lot of nukes and oil? Please remind me. Seriously, fucking do it

>Russian ambassador giving cookies to protesters

Would anyone eat those? Really? You would get HIV from Russian tap water if you survived the typhoid.

>why is russia bad?
because they're anti-saudi arabia

there is no way that Putin is going to shake hands with a nigger

>CNN caught taking marching orders from DNC
>CNN blames russia because reasons

I LOVE BEING ALIVE RIGHT NOW GUYS!!!!!!!

>Democrats attack Russians and destabilize their sphere/economy
>surprised Russians are in favor of a guy who wont
I wonder, who picked the fight Hillary.
It seems like you did.

HURR EVIL RUSSIA

they can't be controlled like the saudis. The current US/Western govt doesn't give a shit about the spread of islamism as long as the gulf states don't rebel in any meaningful way

The biggest threat to the US at the moment would be Russia disintegrating for economic reasons and weapons being spread across the world. Hillary trying to push an arms race with them is fucking retarded.

I thought the left hates McCarthyism?

everyone knows, Russians want to Make America Great Again. You are our best friends and love us so dearly.

Alt right are the new hippies desu.

Degenerates fulfilling Russia's foreign policy with a shit-eating grin.

Someone has their thinking cap on!

maybe he is. still not voting shillary

Yeah but I'd laugh my ass off if your shitty country got annexed tbhf

You all are so delusional it hurts. I can't comprehend why you think that Russia is your ally? Or even wants to be your ally? First of all there is still anti USA propaganda running in Russia daily, Putin is autocrat, there is zero democracy, only one party, I don't know how that's possible, but I think it's even worse than in USA. While Hilary takes money from Wall Street Putin takes entire banks for himself. If you care about freedom, free market please don't befriend Putin.

>Trump is working with the Russians

So trump is already a better leader than our actual president, and the DNC is so shitty that they let russian hackers steal all their emails?

ok then

Sucking Russia's dick is dumb, but not trying to fuck each other over and be cool if something I can agree with.

Your country is annexed by shitskins

>CNN
THAT'S rich: youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

>18 million muslims in Russia
wew lad

>our unethical behavior doesn't matter because it was the Russians who revealed it!
>you know the Russians are evil, right? cold war! ukraine!

It's ok i guess. We don't hate you entirely like muslims do. People will brag how murrika is evil but they'll admit you got cool sides too.

Nu blet, Petrai, irvel delfi skaitei?

Countries don't have to be either allies and butt buddies or enemies, retard. They can be just two countries mainly leaving each other alone, trying to be best in their own way and trading sometimes.

Wrong again friendo

>a bong is a prissy hyperbolic drama queen

ashamed that we come from you.

yeah no kidding

given the choice of the three I pick the Russians

mostly so we can have space adventures together tho

Because as a large nuclear power with territory near to many of the world's hotspots, Russia is a potential geostrategic rival to the United States.

I, for one, welcome Russian assistance in a US coup.

Like the clintons have never worked with the russians.

Just look up Clintons uranium and its right there.

Fucking Clintons are done.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

high moral ground.

If a country like Russia can control and operate all of this, I think they rightfully deserve their fair share of world domination.

that sign, I love it.

Since Trump openly wants good relations with Russia and is against NATO, under a Trump presidency would there be anything for Russians to hate about us? I assume the continuous destabilization of the Middle East and constant negativity towards Russia/Putin is why Russians wouldn't like us right now.

I bet your ancestors were quite comfy during WWII while mine were exiled to Siberia so I understand why you are skeptical about Russia. I know that were should be working relationship, but please don't idealize Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550

This is no Cambodia thread. Cool country you have there. Love the nature. is it ruled by communism btw, since it's relatively close to Vietnam?

Fucking obonga. Russias resources, us capabilities, we could shit on china, ignore the mode east, stop this stupid mudslimes from fucking shit up. It upsets me when people demonize russia when they are not even that bad compared to who we back. Trump needs to win and make this change

Why is that a bad thing?

It's like we're the new jews.

Good. Cant wait to see Putin and Trump signing an alliance to glass the middle east and take their oil by force.

Hey Cambodia can you actually get a lobster dinner for 2 dollars and not get a disease?

>russia having some internal problems means we should seriously consider starting ww3 by electing clinton.

just shut the fuck up Baltic idiot. We are not all gonna die for your insignificant country which might as well be rightful russian clay.

So trump managed to strike a friendly relationship with the russians and even recruited their help? Sounds like a leader to me. How many past and current presidents have tried and failed at this? Based.

rly makes u think

Bahaha.. You think we're the ones controlling the Saudis? It's the other way around, frog.

Something these people will never say is
>If you read Western media, Jews secretly control...

Learn some history kid. And Lithuania participated in all your wars in the Middle East so have some dignity and respect for your allies. Or are you a backstabbing shit?

>I assume the continuous destabilization of the Middle East and constant negativity towards Russia/Putin is why Russians wouldn't like us right now.
Nobody gives a fuck about ME here. Serbia maybe but arabs can burn. We hate you because NATO is spreading to our borders and we hate being invaded. Hurr those anti-nukes and huge radars in Eastern Europe are not aimed against Russia they're against Iran whoops we got deal with Iran but still building them totally not against you why are you so nervous paranoid russians?

Why does the establishment assume American citizens want war with Russia?

not again blyat

Where's my share of fat crying nigresses chanting "russia a gud boi he dindu nuffin, was just gettin his economy back on track"?

it's just a show

NATO has your nukes hacked so if you even attempt to launch them they'll be redirected to the Kremlin and kill Putin

>New

Nah, we like you though, your crazy driving,foxy women, weirdo sci fi.

Given your history of removing fags and kebabs along with your peoples toughness our nations would get along great.

A close relationship with russia might cure us of the social aids called SJW.