Meme Magic/Kek General

Ok, folks. It's time to have a serious discussion on memetic magic and the frog god Kek. It is now clear that both entities have considerable power.

How do we replace jew based religions with our beloved frog chaos god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
youtube.com/watch?v=NBiX4XS9HQQ
wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking cancer lol

go on...how can we use "cancer" in support of our cause. Sounds promising.

Kikkity kek give me the SEKKS

>445

My KEK, I would love to see the faces of future historians/archaeologists going through all of this.

BTW, USA is going to be the next target of an Islamic terrorist attack. Praise be to KEK!

>The Egyptians believed that before the world was formed, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These deities were Nun and Naunet (water), Amun and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). The chaos existed without the light, and thus Kek and Kauket came to represent this darkness. They also symbolized obscurity, the kind of obscurity that went with darkness, and night.

We need not replace the jew religions. it would be fitting for Kek to be worshiped by clandestine cults

Turn ted cruz into a human again

Can we get working on some time of prayer? ritual?

The global elites have their devil worship. Its about damn time we fight fire with fire.

Praise him!
>00

That's putting the cart before the horse. We need a defined and consistent set of principles defining KeK worship first. We also need a proper name for it. Kekism doesn't sound too good, IMO. Neither does Kekianity. Fuck using Kekslam.

If not the US, then perhaps Swedenistan is next? Lord KEK?

You make a few valid points. How can we solve this? How can we reach these kids?

How about this for starters:

First, you need to roll the dice. KEK will not listen nor will he respond if you do not first take a chance.

HEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE HERE

Intriguing. Would this by some type of prayer? Chant?

praise kek

Keksophy an offshoot of Memetology?

We can possibly base it around North Korean "juche"? Thoughts?

Kekcer... I like it!
I will Kekcer on the DNC!!!
KEK WILLS IT

Kekcery....cancer..kek..sorcery all in one..

How about Kekology? Or is that too close to Scientology? It does mean "The study of KEK."

Furthering the previous principle:

KEK is the ruler of chaos. Only those who are willing to brave the chaos and take a chance shall have an opportunity to form that chaos into order. Only through KEK will you have this opportunity. Praise be to KEK!

Seriously, if not Swedenistan, will it be yet a 3rd attack on Deutschlandistan?

Blessed shall be those who kneel before his frogly goodness. Blessed shall be those who offer thanks and praise through REEEEing. The devoted shall REEEE upon the normies, upon the degenerates, upon the feminists and SJWs, and upon those heathen caregivers who fail to provide tendies.

Lord Kek shall grant his gifts to the devoted. Only those who bathe in his glorious gifts of peepee and poopoo shall be granted eternal comfyness. To those who are truley devout, our lord Kek (smugness be upon him) shall grant limitless happenings and the ability to wreak havoc on a chosen location, through the power of repeating numbers.

As Kek wills it, you shall offer up to him your REEEEs. For his pleasure, you shall offer up to him your high-res images of tadpole abuse. For his majesty, you shall solve his CAPTCHAs, that he may bless you with repeating intergers.

As Kek wills it, so it shall be done.

Do we agree unto the principle of "Schrodinger's Kek"?

Kekalism
Kekology
Kekult

Keklam

i do like kekology. It rolls right off the tongue.

go on...

>>>r/Sup Forums

Just make your own roleplaying board or forum, stop shitting up discussion here

Hah. Roleplaying. Good one.

How betas can even still dispute Keks power is so fucking funny.

A frog is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the frog): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small, that perhaps in the course of the hour one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges and through a relay releases a hammer that shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the frog has made a miracle if meanwhile no atom has decayed. The first atomic decay would have jinxed it it. The psi-function of the entire system would express this by having in it the miracle and jinx frog (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts.

*ahem* check em'
>33

>tripple repeating numbers
>unbeliever
It's time to get your affairs in order and make peace with your flase god brother.

witnessed!

we need proper prayers and rituals

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI

WITH PRAISE KEK

So get started, maybe you can redeem your country by being the birthplace of the first book of kek

no we dont, you filthy infidel roach, kek is a god of chaos, no "proper" rituals.

That's why I posted it. It, as you put it, rolls off the tongue. Nice dubs, BTW. That means that KEK wills it.

If not another attack on Deutschlandistan, perhaps France will get another?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

>predict 10,000 happenings
>one of them comes true
>MUST BE ANCIENT GODS

>every 10 posts, someone gets double digits
>a thread with 100 posts has 10 double digits
>inevitably every thread will have some posts with double digits
>MUST BE ANCIENT GODS
>(the digits never come true)

The worst part is the whole cult/religion aspect. Meme magic posting was at least funny during germanwings, but the "kek" shit has just beat a dead horse into the soil and ruined the concept of meme magic forever, like autists ruining a video game with their fandom. Nothing good has come out of kekposting. I can't wait until encyclopedia dramatica picks up on this, it's some nice untapped cringe.

keep the cringe coming

Even the Navy Seals have harassed kek

we got kek songs and topkeks already. we are on the right path i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=NBiX4XS9HQQ

Sup Forums is /x/tier levels of autism now ever since this stupid meme started

KEK WILL PUNISH YOU, INFIDEL

/x/ is ironic shitposting though, I think these people are serious

HERETIC!

We need to construct temples for our beloved Kek in major metropolitan areas in the same vein as the ones being constructed for Baal.

wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/

Fuck off, niggah, when I re-roll, I'm asking about different happenings. Only the first roll counts.

If not France, then the UK is next for an Islamic happening?

ofc we are serious, and kek will make you suffer if you dont follow the right path with us, there is still time REPENT

eerily beautiful roach

>meme
>implying we arent serious

How shall we fund raise user?

>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.
Y'all kuks

You're predicting things that are inevitable. It's perfectly normal to have terrorist attacks daily now because of social contagion, and we should expect to have European "happenings" constantly regardless of your posts. Every day, the digits "predict" tens or hundreds of happenings, and of course only a tiny amount come true, which has nothing to do with magic and everything to do with the fact that those specific predictions were founded on plausible scenarios.

>Bobby eats breakfast every day
>PRAISE KEK MAKE BOBBY EAT BREAKFAST CHECK MY DIGITS
>Bobby eats breakfast the next day
>MUST BE ANCIENT GODS

warrior frogmen, kek wills them

REGRET AND REPENT

we need to channel for ayy lmao magic one day

Bless you, sir.

praise be!

WITNESSED!

KEK HAS BLESSED ME, ill advance to priest

He is in this thread. Do you feel him? Do you feel the soothing glowing green energy of our lord?

Crowdsourcing.

Can heck em

He sows the seeds of chaos,
So new order may emerge
As the fledgling phoenix languors,
In the cradle of the purge

excellent idea. We will make it go viral. Hipsters will ironically donate.
>Their face when we actually build it and people come

>increasingly nervous shill denies the power of kek
Lick my arse.

Just keep praising kek

We must recognize all four frog gods not just kek

Nun, Amen, Heh and Kek

let us not forget their female counterparts

Naunet, amaunet, Hauhet and Kauket

however we can just refer to them as the Ogdoad of khmunu , (HermoPOLis)

>Ogdoad

Each pair represented the male and female aspects of one of the four concepts of primordial chaos as follows:

>the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
>air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
>darkness and obscurity (Kuk and Kauket)
>eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet).

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe.

>Isis
Isis frequently schemed against Ra, as she wanted her son Horus to have the power.
>Basically you want to meme happenings?
You need all 8 of Ogdoad in your heart not just kek

Praise Ogdoad

Why does kek like double digits?

Because of kek AND kauket dual counterpart
Why does he like 8?

Because there are EIGHT deities

Praise Kek
Praise Nu
Praise Amen
Praise Huh

4 frogs with their counter parts make 8

power ratio of 80/20 8/2

8/2=4

Pareto's 80 /20 Rule

>HILL IS KILL at the STROKE of midnight

We should all get tripcodes to identify shills easier and keep track of our ranking system. I say we rank people based on their digits and the accuracy of them.

We should also look into forming our own independent country somewhere, with kekism as our state religion. We can go into cyber warfare against other nations to spread the word of kek.

I have a small shrine to kek next to my computer. I rub kek everyday and has hin merely for dubs. i pray also that trump is elected

Does Kek want us to acknowledge the other frog gods? Is he a selfish god? Would he want his power reduced by 75%?

The autism is strong with this one.

Give me dubs in the name of kok

What country is next to namibia? Will the namibia colony kuks ally us?

Dear god. You may be on to something. Am making shrine tonight.

Ill still think we should borrow from korean juche..

Kek would probably start a church just to have it splinter into sects, brutal infighting, and holy wars just for the lolz

That the shills now are trying to deny meme magic makes it all more real.

If meme magic were false, the re would be no need to shill.
Fear kek.

his power would only be raised

praise kek
praise amen
praise nu
praise heh

seems effective, i just bowed to my shrine, ill try rubbing it now

nice dubs. kek is truly with us

my mother put a frog statue in the middle of my garden
what the fuck you guys, have I been chosen by the almighty one?

GET for the one true prophet Muhammad

They won't know what hit them.

>hey guys, let's base our discussion on reason and evidence and acknowledge known social and physical phenomenon that would lead to incorrect perceptions of this being magical
>FUCK OF SHILL PRAISE KEK TRUMP WILL WIN 100% OF THE VOTE NO NEED TO HAVE RATIONAL DISCUSSION OR PLANNING

You guys are shitting up the board worse than the racists, people are trying to have serious discussions in other threads only to be shot down with PRAISE KEK

You cant simply claim to be the pope of kek

and if thats the case my track rcord should out me as keks son the messiah

I don't think it works like that

oh, what are you? the mouthpiece of kek? fucking leaf shill.

Kek works well because society and history are nothing but memes. Government is a meme, language is a meme, all information that is not genetic but still passed on. You could say that Kek in his greatness is the very civilization we live in and our collective identities

Well he aint that true it seems, kek is real though.

Islam is the one true word

it is already called Kekism
and there is already a bible

catch up

praise kek

This.

Step 1) Stop posting for gets. Kek gets come naturally

those digits say othewise :^)

fugg

Praise Kek, as he wishes that his messenger Donald Trump will become president and DELET Jews across the world.

Sure
He says your wiafu is a shit