I don't get it

Why did she want him so bad when she only just met him?

Even going so far as to chase after him when he escaped when he never expressed any real feelings for her. Shouldn't it have been the other way around, the dwarf trying to get with the unobtainable elf? Instead she was literally lowering her standards and moving heaven and earth just to see this dwarflet again.

Like she was obsessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Kb3VAEtiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because hollywood producers and guillermo del toro fucked this movie, peter jackson fucked up but he was pretty much destined to fuck up with what he was given. this shit reeks of producers raping a script.

The jews had to find a way to push interracial breeding and this is what they decided

The real question is why didn't Galadriel riverdance in The Hobbit?

patriarchy enforcing stupid tropes like women needing to obssess over random white men

>Why did she want him so bad

She was written that way.

she was female and horny

have you never interacted with girls, OP?

This

Daddy issues/teenage rebellion.

>teenage

kek. Do people who bitch and say "Sup Forums, pleas leave," to that really not sometimes find that shit funny.

>teenage

picture is me

Why didn't they have Tauriel being bred by a strong black Uruk?

Because it was real

that meme is so bad it must be from 9gag

Because it was real

God damn it

newfag

>Watching THAT MY BOY IS THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG IN IMAX 3Dâ„¢ on ITV the other day
>The handjob scene happens
>Try not to break down in front of my family

Because it was shoe horned kike race mixing propaganda that wasn't in the books

>caring about LOTR and Hobbit characters that are not Gimli, Sam, Gollum, Gandalf, Saruman, Viggo Mortensen, Grimtongue, Sauron or the Ents

Sure is pleb in here

well meme'd

This

>>The handjob scene happens
???

>Doesn't even know the origin of it
>He's only been on Sup Forums for less than a year

most epic of memes

youtube.com/watch?v=X7Kb3VAEtiY

When she gives him the healing touch and they keep cutting back and forth between his sweaty face and her looking into his eyes with a weird glowing light. It's suggestive.

your strawmen doesnt make your shitty maymay any better. but I bet you can get some upvotes on le reddit

Why would I go where you came from?

Even manlets with good looking faces get pussy.

oh that's hot

you think she gave him a ruined orgasm like Sasha Foxxx?

nice now I can't unsee that

god damn it

>It's suggestive.
It's suggestive that he finds her rather radiant and attractive, but nothing more. Get your head out of the gutter.

Because they thought it was better to make the main antagonist white.

Supposed to be forbidden love crap. Dwarves and Elves hate each other which makes it all the more erotic.

At least the dwarf stuff looked badass.

>he doesn't imagine radiate women giving him handjobs

I can, but that's not what's being suggested.

we never saw the mattocks though, and Tolkien described them as having mostly mail, soem kind of mail trousers and round shields and short swords.