So did you guys enjoy Redditors of the Galaxy 2, featuring Reddit Lord, Reddit-mora, Drax the Redditor...

So did you guys enjoy Redditors of the Galaxy 2, featuring Reddit Lord, Reddit-mora, Drax the Redditor, Reddit and Racoon, and Baby Reddit?

>he didn't get the memo that calling everything reddit is embarrassing now

Just got out from seeing it

Literally no plot the movie. They couldn't even be bothered to tie up loose ends in the movie so needed 5 post credit scenes.
Some of the jokes were utter cringe and Peter the god can turn into Pacman but can't survive in space for some reason.

Drax and baby Groot saved it from being a disaster.
4/10

Yes. Very much so.

This boards obsession with Reddit is getting fucking ridiculous

It's raboon

How reddit of you

This. It's getting out of hand

I think you're one of those people who didn't see the fucking movie and is shit-posting regardless.

> can turn into Pacman but can't survive in space for some reason.

His powers came from Ego, When Ego was killed, he lost his powers. Peter is literally a normal human now with nothing special left in him.

It's like Peter lost his powers after Ego died, it's not like they mentioned this twice and you didn't notice because you were too busy clinching your fists and muttering 'this is reddit' under your breath.

YEAH
WHY DIDNT THE MOVIE HAVE A MAGIC CRYSTAL THAT SHOOTS A BLUE LASER IN THE SKY

CHARACTERS?!?! FUCK THAT SHIT I WANT PLOT, WHERE ARE MY ININITY STONES MARVEL

Are you still seeding the camrip?

Well it's quite simple. Is a movie fun with a lot of people liking it? Then it's reddit and I'm clearly superior for shunning it and going against the grain. Actual criticism? Hah, I don't need to give any, since anyone asking for it is clearly from reddit.

Guardians was reddits favourite film.

>tfw no autistic alien qt to put me to sleep at night.
Why even live.

Reddit is synonymous with over market researched moderated products imo. Reddit is the perfect description for marvel films but at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy guardians 2.

It was great, doesn't mean it was any less reddit then it was.

>reddit is great

helloooooooo reddit

>*wretches at the thought of fornicating with this disgusting creature*

Worst movie ive ever seen. cringed the whole time. Only kekd at the zune joke.

I meant it as a despite itself it still managed to be good. Gold bitch, the stuff with the ravagers and yondu's part in the film won me over big time.

I thought some stuff were reddit incarnate like pacman morph. "Referneces!" They love that shit.

"Trash panda" lololololz so funny. Amirite guys!

t.never actually watched it just here to shitpost

Yeah I did.

No, saw this steamer. Its definitely reddit: the movie. How many times did you laugh at "i am groot"? Was it just as funny the 8th time the used that gag?

Ah yes
Memes of the galaxy
and
Guardians of the quip

most well known as guardians of Sup Forums because Sup Forums unironically loves it just like BvS

Confirmed for not seeing the movie, post credit scenes had nothing to do with the plot

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK STALIN AND HITLER AREN'T THE SAME? THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY. TRUMP WON FOR A REASON AND IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

>Using 'reddit the movie' as an argument

Kek

I enjoyed Mantis. I just can't get over how lovely Mantis is. I love Mantis! Mantis is cute! CUTE! I'm going to marry her! I want her to touch me and feel my love for her!

"Im known for my big turds!" - drax

You unironically liked this garbage

I just cant wrap my head around havin chris pratt in your movie and not even writing any decent jokes for him.

Id sooner take my chances w a melissa mccarthy movie then sit through this shit again.

It's cringe-worthy and sometimes blatant projecting.

DUDE TURD JOKES LMAO
DUDE I WANT TO KILL YOU, NOPE ACTUALLY UR FAMILY LMAO
DUDE LAZY ALIEN DESIGN LMAO
DUDE DAVID HASSLEHOFF LMAO
DUDE 80S VIDYA LMAO
DUDE CGI LMAO

YouHaveToGoBackTrump.jpg

DUDE NO ACTUAL CRITICISM OF THE MOVIE LMAO

Pretty much sums it up fampai

People on this board are attracted to the word 'Reddit' like flys are to shit. Why is that? You can make a thread literally just saying 'Reddit' with a movie picture and it'd get hundreds of replies

>Not loving Guardians of the Kino

Underaged getting buttblasted because his fav movie is getting trashed. Id bet my life that you were born after '95. No one with a brain would find this movie funny.

redditors get triggered. OP didn't even imply it was a bad thing, but insecure redditors know deep down it's a movie for children so they get defensive

Guardians of the Galaxy is a celebration of manchild excess. It is the inititiation of Marvel's phase into the repressed childhood initiative. Spider-Man: Homecoming is now primed to usher in an age of memories and manipulative nostalgia. GotG vol. 2 is a Saturday Morning Cartoon on screen, only spared because of the elementary emotional "arcs" instilled by its sorry excuse for a writer/director. Baby Groot is a metaphor for the manchild and his refusal to grow up, baby groot's adorable big eyes meant to reflect the manchild's gaze as he looks upon the movie theatre screen, drowning in corporate escapism, unable to remove its grasp from his reality.

Marvel is interested in the long game. They already have the likes of Mike Stoklasa and Jay Batman on their side, and with those influential men in their arsenal they'll finally be able to gain the pseudo patrician audience. They have the normies, but now they need us, and we've let them win.

God only hopes we wake up when Disney inevitably has Chewbacca and BB-8 teaming up with Rocket Racoon and Groot.

Best Marvel movie since first Avengers.

What an absurd image. Milking the old characters is somehow better than milking new characters? This is r/lettersfromscifigrandma humor.

This new pasta or old?

You fucking Moron his God powers were directly tied to egos ligbtsoure power brain thing. There was a fine plot and a general overall theme which was simple. Family and loyalty to family even when they aren't your blood. Sure it's fucking cheesy but i didnt go so see guardians of galaxy for a fucking deep story. I went for the quips and the fun characters and the great music. This is literally the only series from marvel where the quips actually make sense since the movies don't take themselves seriously at all. Also the cool neon 80s space effects are great

yeah and I'm going to watch it again OP

GOTG2 was better than the first one. Glad to see them focus on character development. DC could learn a thing or two about giving creative control to directors.

Can't wait for Thor Rags, Taika can do no wrong.

>people who havent watched the movie spend entire weeks hating on it