Why have there been so many happenings in Germany lately?

Why have there been so many happenings in Germany lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

religion of peace

It never used to be like this before

Up until now all terrorists attacks had been thwarted by the police. I think this instilled a superstitious belief in would-be terrorists that Germany is "untouchable", so they preferred to go to other places and commit terrorism there.

However, with the fatal Munich shooting this "invisible protective umbrella" has been shattered, and now it's evident that it's just as possible to do terrorist attacks in Germany as anywhere else in the world.

Might seem far-fetched, but it's true. I called it as soon as I saw the Munich shooting this: This is just the beginning.

>all terrorists attacks had been thwarted by the police

you cannot be this naive

Good question. Maybe the hot weather makes people crazy

There is no way your government just thwarted all terrorist attacks up until now because they just have awesome security.

But it's true. They used to organize via email/sms and join radical Islamic terrorist groups on facebook. Police surveillance quickly was onto them and thwarted every single one.

The German surveillance state is probably the biggest in Europe, they even have state-sanctioned trojans.

Our Military is not actively engaging those sandniggers like the French are doing with Bombig Raids or in mali etc. So they had a higher priority

Germany is way too racist, it's about time they get enriched.

>organize via email/sms
>alone wolf

wtf lel

Here, look it up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany

Not a single organized Islamic terrorist attack, from 1996 to 2011 no terrorism whatsoever, despite large number of Muslims. In 2011 there was a single incident where an Albanians shot up some American soldiers. Then in 2015 some random Knife attack on police in Berlin.

And 2016 is where all the happenings begin.

Are you fucking living under a rock or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

But Munich wasn't even a terrorist attack, it was an anti shitskin resistance operation.

When the fuck are we gonna get attacked?

Government wants to push through weapon bans and surveillance laws.
So there are letting this happen or doing it themselves.

It's quite possible considering germany was the main target of immigration and that germany knew it would happend and would prepare for it.

Do you think Germany will be a surveillance police state soon? They're already confiscating children of "xenophobes" aren't they?

>But Munich wasn't even a terrorist attack

The motive doesn't matter. Terrorist attack = killing, i.e. "terrorizing" civilians for a political goal.

>her shirt reads HEID

Yes shouldn't take too terribly long now.
We got north korea tier internet censorship.
Free speech is banned for the most part.
Owning guns are deemed evil and not socially acceptable.
Everything will be decided in nxet year's elections.
If the AfD doesn't break up the majority coalition we will truly be doomed..

Is it political to kill people of a certain race regardless of political alignment or ideology?

And if you believe the media; is it political to want to kill the type of people that bullied you?

The danish police have also thwarted loads of terrorist attacks. Believe me. CIA also thwarts loads of potential terrorist attacks every year. You just don't hear about it.

Sauce on the girl

It is almost as if letting in a massive number of people from a "culture" with a beleif system the polar opposite of theirs all at once was a bad thing.

you reap what you sow

None of this will help. The Muslims already understood that using electronic media will get them caught 100%.

So they'll communicate only via direct conversation or scraps paper. There are huge illegal weapon stashes in Germany hoarded by Islamists. They will soon start coordinating with the newly arrived IS fighters, and then shit will go down in Germany big time.

Yes.

No idea, their motives are always so unclear.

>tfw no fit german gf
;_;

German women are so fucking hot. Best sex I ever had was with a German woman named Uta. Many years later I met another German woman named Holle and immediately started thinking back to the great sex I had with Uta. I made a play for Holle. Jackpot again. Another kinky semen demon. And what I loved about them was that they were both two different people in the bedroom and outside the bedroom. Outside they were classy and elegant, well-spoken and well-mannered. In the bedroom, good lawd man, ferocious and so freaky and open for anything. Love me some German women.

In fact, Hitler and his NSDAP get elected in 1933