ITT: Faces of Sup Forums

+1
cool selfie, bro

Did he set that up himself?

>tfw tards are just smart enough to realize they're retarded
Sad!

>zack snyder.jpg

>those neck muscles

I would legit be terrified of getting into a fight with this tard. I am not ashamed of saying that.

Is that the guy Kevin Smith gets to fuck his wife?

You should never get in a fight with a tard. They're almost always ridiculously strong. I'm sure some culture must've used them as human guard dogs at some point.

Shit like the OP's pic is why I'm terrified to have kids. I don't want an downie.autist/aspie kid and I don't think I would ever connect with one if it did turn out like that.

I know that makes me a horrible person. Probably going to end up reincarnated as one myself in the next life. Fuck.

These days doctor's can spot a lot before you're kid is born. That's what abortions are for.

On the bright side, imagine how hard that downer can fuck

You'll think you're being fucked by a train

>be kid
>at friend's birthday party
>one of my friend's friends is dropped off by his mom and his retarded brother
>retard plays with us before he and the mom leave
>someone tells me I should see the retard's penis
>tard shows dick
>easily 12 inches flaccid even though he's our age
He's probably 30 inches erect now.

>Shit like the OP's pic is why I'm terrified to have kids. I don't want an downie.autist/aspie kid and I don't think I would ever connect with one if it did turn out like that.

See that's why abortion exists

Imagine getting raped by a tard who keeps saying "I love you".

That would be the most romantic thing to ever happen in a Sup Forums posters life.

Smarter than you then, it seems. ;^)

Why are downies so friendly while most mentally challenged people are aggressive?

>tfw this has basically devolved into a tard appreciation thread

>me on the right

Why are tards so much stronger than ''regular'' people anyway?

His band is mediocre but I can't help but love the guy.
Why did CC ever get so succesful in the US anyway? Edgy cover art at the right time and place?

I do still have a collection of pictures of some of the Tripfags that used to post here, including some nudes and dickpics.

They are too retarded to realize they're weak.

Extra strength chromosome.

>"two men enter one man leaves"
>Masterblaster is 2 men so they are 3 total
what did they mean by this?

Let's see em.

Wow so that's what the eyes of a dead man look like...

I respect their privacy, any requests though?

They don't rule the night. Nobody does. They don't have the strength of ten men....Sometimes they'll go wild, start coming right at you. You'll be screaming 'No, no, no' and all they hear is 'Who wants cake?' They all want cake.

List their names then.

not afraid to hurt