What does Sup Forums think of this guy? I love his humour and how autistic he appears in his show

What does Sup Forums think of this guy? I love his humour and how autistic he appears in his show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vFfl5flQPU
cc.com/video-clips/cbxlnb/nathan-for-you-the--i-love-you--exercise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watched some of the episodes to come out last year, funniest recent show imo. i find it impressive that hes willing to look so bad all the time

this clip kills me
youtube.com/watch?v=4vFfl5flQPU

nathan's a hero. used to be insulted when people kept on telling me i look like him but qts are always saying how attractive he is so idklol

I love it when nathan is an asshole on the show

Same. The episode where he tells girls about anchorman's gay threesome or the episode where he made fake Johnny Deep sign bunch of souvenirs were pure gold.

I love him. I'm very critic about humour, i don't get a laugh easily, and his show is basically the only one recently that makes me laugh

autistic cringecore: the show

its so fucking good, though. Whoever writes it is a Larry David-tier comedic genius

>that one ep where he meets those two brothers who double up on chicks and nathan is really confused about it and has to ask them questions about it

Glad he waited to release the new season instead of trying to compete with the election cycle. Hopefully season 4 will be long and excellent since they've had a long time to just sit. Hope he doesn't go political but I won't mind if there is a political themed episode as long as Nathan stays in character and doesn't make it serious.

We like the show, OP. Naturally Nathan-posting has dwindled down since the last season was 2y ago

I don't even care that most of it is probably fake. The show's humor works fine even if you think of it as a scripted comedy.

>the last season was 2y ago
Jesus.

I hate when black girls act white.

You can see him almost explode out of character with laughter at that part.

The best show ever put on television.

It's probably my favourite show and I really like how it is progressing. I like how there is the recurring theme of Nathan's loneliness that was brought up in season 2 and carried on into season 3, kind of like a story arc.

I also really like how he has been bringing back previous characters (e.g mall santa, simon the security guard, bill gates) and even introducing them to each other. It's like he's building up this justice league of craigslist weirdos.

Kino. That scene where santa was explaining to the kid how his whole family died in space killed me.

Couldn't find the video on YouTube but this scene fucking destroys me
cc.com/video-clips/cbxlnb/nathan-for-you-the--i-love-you--exercise

literally /ourguy/

I love how mall santa has absolutely no problem lying to children for personal gain. Most people would be apprehensive but he just fully embraces it, he even started improvising a little.

When I want to sell someone on the show I just explain the premise of the electronic store putting out ads for 1 dollar TVs so Best buy will match it but then blocking people from getting the deal with a dress code and an alligator.

Then I explain how Nathan starts dating a Best buy employee to prove they aren't honoring the price matching guarantee but actually starts to fall in love.

He didn't date her, he made a fake reality tv dating show to bait a Best Buy employee

i gotta leave some surprises for when people watch the episode :^)

Do you remember which ep that was?

FUCK. You just reminded me we're still waiting for season 4. WHERE IS IT, NATHAN? Are his plans just huge this season around or something.

It'll come out this summer.

It's an incredible show, but I never know how to tell people how to watch it.
Any description of his schemes don't do them justice, but when I eventually persuade people to watch it they love it.

>She's mean to you? That's not good. Do you think it could be because she thinks you're a baby?